Local chiropractor offers advice to fight back pain

Nov 1, 2012 Full story: Observer & Eccentric 33

Rick Snyder declared October "Spinal Healthcare Month" in Michigan. In honor of Gov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Adjusting "newborns"? Based on what evidence? What bull crap. Beware of these chiropractors.

When will the authorities require that thee chiropractors practice "evidenced based" care?
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Adjusting "newborns"? Based on what evidence? What bull crap. Beware of these chiropractors.
When will the authorities require that thee chiropractors practice "evidenced based" care?
Excellent advice from wisdom, who admitted he shuttered his practice in less than three months. he he he Who better to offer advice than a proven loser.
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
There's my little stalking chiropractic doctor. probably taking time between adjusting newborns. ha ha ha ah

Except of course, there is NO evidence that newborns should be touched by chiropractors. geee, did that fact just expose you quacks as, well, quacks.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Wisdom is stalking my posts again. Expected from someone such as he who has a fascination with diapers. Very creepy.
Local

Geneva, NY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Is there are demonstrable indications that chiropractic is harmful to newborns or children?

Medical sciences often label normal healthy children with disorders that mold their lives and everyone into thinking there is something wrong. The medical monopoly has caused more harm, deaths, and adverse effects in 1 year than the entire span of chiropractic for the last 100+ years.

Wake up Wisdom.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Local, you have to understand, wisdom has no clue about chiropractic. See, he failed in practice, which, of course, makes him an expert.
Oh, and he's not an MD. At best he's an EMG tech. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a far cry from being "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital." Oh, and ask him which medical school he graduated from. Don't hold your breath. he he
And if he names a caribbean medical school, well, you know what they're all about. he he he Caribbean medical schools have two requirements for matriculation: 1. Cash--fifty grand a year. 2. Your ability to fog a mirror. But if your check clears, their wave the 'mirror' requirement.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
"local" illogically asks, "Is there are demonstrable indications that chiropractic is harmful to newborns or children?"

Despite the poor grammar, the LOGICAL question should have been, "are there any indications/studies/evidence that show chiropractic "adjustments" are good for treating ANY health related conditions in newborns or infants?

And the answer to that question is a resounding NO. NONE. Period. So, the correct thing for chiropractors to do is to stop lying and making false claims. But chiropractors never have waited for evidence before making outrageous claims.

Lastly, I see my stalker is taking time away from what must be an incredibly busy day, to post more lies about me. She is such a chiropractor after all.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Like I was saying, Local, you have to understand, wisdom has no clue about chiropractic. See, he failed in practice, which, of course, makes him an expert.
Oh, and he's not an MD. At best he's an EMG tech. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a far cry from being "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital." Oh, and ask him which medical school he graduated from. Don't hold your breath. he he
And if he names a caribbean medical school, well, you know what they're all about. he he he Caribbean medical schools have two requirements for matriculation: 1. Cash--fifty grand a year. 2. Your ability to fog a mirror. But if your check clears, their wave the 'mirror' requirement.
Local

Geneva, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
There have been many families who have benefited from chiropractic services despite many failed medical attempts.

It's clear you have a vindictive agenda against chiropractic... maybe you should move on.

I really don't see why you even waste time posting when absolutely no one cares nor listens to what you have to say.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
"Local", its obvious you know next to nothing about chiropractic.

Since I was a chiropractor and now practice critical care medicine, I am THE expert here. Your claim that since some people feel better after going to a chiropractor, "chiropractic" chiropractic techniques/treatments must be valid is sooo illogical. But where would I start to explain to a lay person that anecdotal claims are NOT evidence for anything?

I do love how this chiropractor above stalks my every post with lies. he also bashes medical school training. And "local" remains silent. So typical.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#11 Nov 7, 2012
"Local", wisdom, for years denied being a chiropractor or an MD. Then, a few months ago, he declared 'I am indeed an ex chiropractor and now a surgeon head of neurosurgery at a famous New York hospital.' Can you say WOW EEEEEEE! Remarkable. In less than 3 months he became an ex chiropractor and a neurosurgeon. Delusional? Don't know. Off hand I would say mental illness runs in wisdom's family. To quote Rodney Dangerfield, "In his family tree, he was the sap!" he he he he
Wisdom is, and has always been---a liar. Oh, and stay tuned for further padding of his resume. You need a score card and tiny pencil to keep track of all of wisdom's latest degrees and job offers. he he he
Local

Geneva, NY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Wisdom how miserable is your life to persistently rants about something no one even listens too?

Why don't you spend time with your family or something lol
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
"Local", thank you for responding to my posts which you claim "no one listens to".

"Local", its obvious you know next to nothing about chiropractic.

Since I was a chiropractor and now practice critical care medicine, I am THE expert here. Your claim that since some people feel better after going to a chiropractor, "chiropractic" chiropractic techniques/treatments must be valid is sooo illogical. But where would I start to explain to a lay person that anecdotal claims are NOT evidence for anything?

I do love how this chiropractor above stalks my every post with lies. he also bashes medical school training. And "local" remains silent. So typical.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Local, you are right--wisdom is a miserable little loser who is jealous of me. he he he
Oh, and he stalks my every post (note above).
To be clear, wisdom is not an MD. Although he bragged he 'graduated' from a Caribbean medical school! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH AH HA. Even that's a lie. But I actually know someone who did go to a Caribbean medical school. Do you know what their entrance requirements are? Fifty grand and year and your ability to fog a mirror. Oh, and if you have trouble with the mirror, they'll still consider you for admission as long as you pay them. And that's the truth. ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha
Local

Geneva, NY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
So are you admitting your life is miserable Wisdom?

I calculated how many hours you accumulated here posting the same exact thing for YEARS and EVERY single DAY!!!.... It's truly a perverted obsession to live your life doing this... just saying lol
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
You still here "local"? Still posting your irrelevant nonsense? Calculating my hours are you? Still unable to discus any chiropractic technique?

And you think you are somehow relevant to this blog?

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
You still here "local"? Still posting your irrelevant nonsense? Calculating my hours are you? Still unable to discus any chiropractic technique?
And you think you are somehow relevant to this blog?
he he he The loser wisdom wrote, "And you think you are somehow relevnat to this blog?" he he he he It's wisdom who is irrelevant. He failed practice. Couldn't hack it. Completely inept. And who's now jealous of me and other successful chiropractors. End of story.
Local

Geneva, NY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Yes Wisdom I think I represent a public voice that your another example of how ridiculous someone is.

Seems I struck a nerve with you Wisdom. I guess I understand why your angry with yourself, but I think you should get some HELP asap.
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Let me sum up "local's" expertise in chiropractic. Some people feel better after going to a chiropractor.

Such insight.

Now, here's a relevant fact. MOST chiropractors use the spring loaded clicker called activator. Yet "activator" has NO research or legitimate evidence to support using it for ANY condition.

I can't wait for "local", or the dumb ass chiropractor above, to dispute that FACT.

But thanks again "local" for trying to debate an expert in chiropractic matters.

And thanks again, mr. chiropractor, for engaging in ad hominem attacks. Because, as I've always said, that's the chiropractic way. Each and every time.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 Nov 10, 2012
he he he The loser wisdom wrote, "And you think you are somehow relevnat to this blog?" he he he he It's wisdom who is irrelevant. He failed practice. Couldn't hack it. Completely inept. And who's now jealous of me and other successful chiropractors. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exercises for Back Pain 6 hr unnakpepe777 2
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Dec 22 Brenda 144
Teacher discovers new twist to easing chronic b... Dec 18 Weedhopper 1
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Dec 18 RayAustin 44
Anyone has Chuchuhuasi for sale? Dec 13 Andrew52 4
San Antonio Chiropractor Warns of Common Holida... Dec 8 Chiropractor From... 9
Align Chiropractic Opens Its Doors In Norwalk Dec 4 Citizen44 4
More from around the web