Osteoporosis and men: Bone-weakening condition strikes both sexes

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Don't think of osteoporosis as just a little old lady's disease. "It certainly can be a problem for men," said Dr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Patrick

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Like women, men could also develop bone diseases such as osteoporosis. The bone degenerates naturally with age. This means the older a person is, the higher the risk of having these bone diseases, physicians usually recommends using drugs like Fosamax that help bone. But recent findings that link Fosamax to fractures have led to lawsuits. More could be found here http://www.fosamaxfemurfracturelawsuit.com .
Jessa C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

There is indeed growing evidence that osteoporosis will affect an increasing number of elderly men despite being less prone to developing it compared to women. To learn more about osteoporosis and fractures read here: http://www.fosamaxclassactionlawsuit.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Back Pain Discussions

Search the Back Pain Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Thu Diane 141
Steroid Shots May Not Help Back Pain Jul 8 coffeebean 1
#BusinessBuzz -- Chiropractor offers unique tre... Jul 1 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Jun 30 Anonymous 32
After-shingles pain: Significant impact on elderly (Sep '12) Jun 27 Jack 4
Slouch at Your Own Peril Jun 25 Alise 1
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jun 24 Chiropractor from Chicago 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••