Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#61 Feb 13, 2011
Motherofasonwith HFA~ who are you kidding? You've made 5 comments since January 30th, which was the date of your reference to my comment, which you didn't have time to address. Funny. This clearly demonstrates your targeting of me.
But I'll humor you. Had you read the link you just offered, which has nothing to do with rhogam, you'd had read the words "precaution" and "H1N1 vaccination is voluntary". And let's not miss this is Washington state. Now there has been studies relating to the rhogam and thimerosal, and plenty other studies of thimerosal in other vaccines. And by the way, each year seasonal flu vaccines contain 3 viruses and on any given year, they're not the same viruses. The H1N1 was a flu virus not unlike any other and while they did try and get the vaccine out, there's no evidence "they abandon all notions of caution". Now the reason why many never get that flu jab is due to the 3 virsues in it may not even be the flu of that particular year. But we did know the H1n1 was present and started after the seasonal period of any flu.

Instead of targeting me, try providing evidence use of thimerosal caused any damage, and try producing evidence of how many pregnant women and children under 3 had a H1N1 vaccine with thimerosal and aquired autism as a result.
Yes, you do spread scare tactics.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#62 Feb 13, 2011
You came here on January 29th, out of 9 comments you made, 7 were solely towards me. Maybe the count will get higher. And yes, right of the bat, you directly berated me when my comment wasn't targeted to anyone person as yours is. As of today, doctors know very little about who will be injured or allergic to any medicine or vaccine even knowing medical histories. My cousin had an MMR reaction, but my sister the same age at the same time didn't. More so than any doctor, my parents had to make the choice of vaccines based on knowing about that cousin. But everyone wants to blame every doctor and pharma for knowing things they medically aren't advanced enough in knowing. If people wont accept their parental responsibility, no one will listen and the only message one is left with is the blame-game.
Motherofasonwith HFA

El Cajon, CA

#63 Feb 14, 2011
friend wrote:
Motherofasonwith HFA~ who are you kidding? You've made 5 comments since January 30th, which was the date of your reference to my comment, which you didn't have time to address. Funny. This clearly demonstrates your targeting of me.
But I'll humor you. Had you read the link you just offered, which has nothing to do with rhogam, you'd had read the words "precaution" and "H1N1 vaccination is voluntary". And let's not miss this is Washington state. Now there has been studies relating to the rhogam and thimerosal, and plenty other studies of thimerosal in other vaccines. And by the way, each year seasonal flu vaccines contain 3 viruses and on any given year, they're not the same viruses. The H1N1 was a flu virus not unlike any other and while they did try and get the vaccine out, there's no evidence "they abandon all notions of caution". Now the reason why many never get that flu jab is due to the 3 virsues in it may not even be the flu of that particular year. But we did know the H1n1 was present and started after the seasonal period of any flu.

Instead of targeting me, try providing evidence use of thimerosal caused any damage, and try producing evidence of how many pregnant women and children under 3 had a H1N1 vaccine with thimerosal and aquired autism as a result.
Yes, you do spread scare tactics.
Of course it is voluntary! That doesn't people shouldn't know whether they are getting a shot with thimerosal for themselves or their young child. You're assuming people who vaccinate don't care about the ingredients and that is false.
Do you truly believe thimerosal is healthy to give to pregnant women? We are told to avoid tuna, but thimerosal is acceptable to you? Most people who vaccinate would chose a thimerosal-free flu shot also, given the choice! We should have a choice, and you can't have a choice if you don't know! This is the whole informed consent issue again...

You really missed my point. You claimed pregnant women weren't being given thimerosal in the H1N1 flu shot, when unintentionally some were. That's all.

And since this was just year, I doubt any under -1 year olds are being diagnosed with autism and that people are connecting it to the H1N1 flu vaccine.

And yes, it is possible for people to re- read a post and realize they hadn't answered a part of it. Like I did.

And I'm not targeting you, it's your words. I have no idea who you are nor do I care so why you think this is some personal vendetta is bizarre. If you posted erroneous comments under a different name I would certainly respond to those too.
Motherofasonwith HFA

El Cajon, CA

#64 Feb 14, 2011
friend wrote:
You came here on January 29th, out of 9 comments you made, 7 were solely towards me. Maybe the count will get higher. And yes, right of the bat, you directly berated me when my comment wasn't targeted to anyone person as yours is. As of today, doctors know very little about who will be injured or allergic to any medicine or vaccine even knowing medical histories. My cousin had an MMR reaction, but my sister the same age at the same time didn't. More so than any doctor, my parents had to make the choice of vaccines based on knowing about that cousin. But everyone wants to blame every doctor and pharma for knowing things they medically aren't advanced enough in knowing. If people wont accept their parental responsibility, no one will listen and the only message one is left with is the blame-game.
Why are you counting posts?
If you keep saying things that I have something to sat about, I will.
It sounds like your family made a decision to go forward with the vaccine after your cousin's MMR reaction, mine did not. Why do you find fault with that decision but find your decision more valuable? Are not both of these families' children equally important?

All I'm saying is many of us are discovering if there is a family history of allergies or other immune system issues, to tread lightly. And yet we are met with doctors and other people who are so against the idea of this being possible- and yet it happens- who are saying that this is crazy and we should just blindly move forward, continue to vaccinate in the hopes that it will all work out just fine. For us, it's not fine!

Please spell out exactly what our parental responsibility is. Should we quit our day jobs and go to medical school? Should we be able to trust our doctors? Our parental responsibility is to our children, and that is why we do not vaccinate any longer, despite the animosity of others.

If you admit there isn't enough medical research in this area, why are children with these histories being vaccinated?

Do you think it's acceptable to have "collateral damage"? We don't really know if it's safe for kids with allergies, so we'll continue to advocate vaccinating until we know for sure because we don't want to lose herd immunity...No! These are our family and friends we are talking about here, not guinea pigs. If vaccinating is safe for you, go ahead. But it's not safe for us and I will not be bullied into doing so to please my doctor or anyone else.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#65 Feb 14, 2011
I never said thimerosal was healthy. What's in tuna is not the same as thimerosal, either. I said Please tell us how many thimerosal-free H1N1 vaccines were available, and how many and who didn't get those. Anything other than that evidence is your opinion.
MotherofasonwithHFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is voluntary! That doesn't people shouldn't know whether they are getting a shot with thimerosal for themselves or their young child. You're assuming people who vaccinate don't care about the ingredients and that is false.
Do you truly believe thimerosal is healthy to give to pregnant women? We are told to avoid tuna, but thimerosal is acceptable to you? Most people who vaccinate would chose a thimerosal-free flu shot also, given the choice! We should have a choice, and you can't have a choice if you don't know! This is the whole informed consent issue again...
You really missed my point. You claimed pregnant women weren't being given thimerosal in the H1N1 flu shot, when unintentionally some were. That's all.
And since this was just year, I doubt any under -1 year olds are being diagnosed with autism and that people are connecting it to the H1N1 flu vaccine.
And yes, it is possible for people to re- read a post and realize they hadn't answered a part of it. Like I did.
And I'm not targeting you, it's your words. I have no idea who you are nor do I care so why you think this is some personal vendetta is bizarre. If you posted erroneous comments under a different name I would certainly respond to those too.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#66 Feb 14, 2011
Of course this has Nothing At All to do with whose decision is more valuable. It was an example of how many people simply do not follow every advice their doctor gives as you seem to think they do. Did it ever occur to you that those same children if exposed to the full virus would be had larger risk of side effects or death? No one should be bulied into vaccination. It's always been a choice, not mandatory. So your advocating for something that's always been there. If a doctors advice doesn't sit well, get another doctor.

happy day to you. It seems you just cant stop, or stop adding meaning to where I didn't say it.
MotherofasonwithHFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you counting posts?
If you keep saying things that I have something to sat about, I will.
It sounds like your family made a decision to go forward with the vaccine after your cousin's MMR reaction, mine did not. Why do you find fault with that decision but find your decision more valuable? Are not both of these families' children equally important?
All I'm saying is many of us are discovering if there is a family history of allergies or other immune system issues, to tread lightly. And yet we are met with doctors and other people who are so against the idea of this being possible- and yet it happens- who are saying that this is crazy and we should just blindly move forward, continue to vaccinate in the hopes that it will all work out just fine. For us, it's not fine!
Please spell out exactly what our parental responsibility is. Should we quit our day jobs and go to medical school? Should we be able to trust our doctors? Our parental responsibility is to our children, and that is why we do not vaccinate any longer, despite the animosity of others.
If you admit there isn't enough medical research in this area, why are children with these histories being vaccinated?
Do you think it's acceptable to have "collateral damage"? We don't really know if it's safe for kids with allergies, so we'll continue to advocate vaccinating until we know for sure because we don't want to lose herd immunity...No! These are our family and friends we are talking about here, not guinea pigs. If vaccinating is safe for you, go ahead. But it's not safe for us and I will not be bullied into doing so to please my doctor or anyone else.
Motherofasonwith HFA

San Diego, CA

#67 Feb 14, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Of course this has Nothing At All to do with whose decision is more valuable. It was an example of how many people simply do not follow every advice their doctor gives as you seem to think they do. Did it ever occur to you that those same children if exposed to the full virus would be had larger risk of side effects or death? No one should be bulied into vaccination. It's always been a choice, not mandatory. So your advocating for something that's always been there. If a doctors advice doesn't sit well, get another doctor.

happy day to you. It seems you just cant stop, or stop adding meaning to where I didn't say it.
The fact is people are being bullied in to vaccination. And other medical decisions that effect the health of our children.
And many people don't realize it's a choice. When their school says they have to immunize their children in order to go to school, they don't realize this is a lie.
But you keep wanting to make this about something else.
MAJOR Mal

Brighton-le-sands, Australia

#68 Feb 14, 2011
friend wrote:
This isn't about what's injected into a new born. Try asking that some where else.
<quoted text>
I was asking about injecting RhIg into a new born.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#69 Feb 14, 2011
Back to the actual topic, there's no eveidence the rhogam and autism are connected, and also a choice in that as well. Choose wisely.
MotherofasonwithHFA wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is people are being bullied in to vaccination. And other medical decisions that effect the health of our children.
And many people don't realize it's a choice. When their school says they have to immunize their children in order to go to school, they don't realize this is a lie.
But you keep wanting to make this about something else.
Stacy

Sacramento, CA

#70 Feb 17, 2011
I am also Rh negative and have an 8 year old son with severe autism. I have often worried about this link to autism and it seems so much more needs to be researched. I knew my son had autism even before he received his MMR.
MAJOR Mal

Brighton-le-sands, Australia

#71 Feb 18, 2011
One simple way to research a link between RhIg and Autism is to injecet a new born with RhIg.

If "Stacy" or anyone else would like to know more please consider my email asd2cure@hotmail.com

No I am not a SOS (Snake Oil Salesman)

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#72 Feb 18, 2011
One way to flag a Snake Oil Salesman is when they never just give the info, you have to e-mail to them directly..... if any do, make sure your virus protection is up to date!
MAJOR Mal

Brighton-le-sands, Australia

#74 Feb 23, 2011
Really. Whats your evidence.
As I have explained, "only a drug can treat, cure and diagnose", I am not a adrug.

I have said, one way of establishing a link between RhIg and Autism is to inject a new born with a adult dose of RhIg and wait to see if a diagnosis of ASD materialises. Yet now reply.

I have said If a child was later found to not have Autism after all, was the child Cured or Misdiagnosed?

Please once and for all, quote me on just on pruduct that you have purchased from me.

What is your agenda?

As always I look forward to hearing your views, have a nice day...
Louisa Wunder

Oakland, NJ

#75 Apr 9, 2011
An RH negative mother will build antibodies against an RH positive fetus. The fetus may become still born and not be delivered for some time. Then,
the next pregnancy will be exposed to the RH positive antibodies in utero and may have an allergic reaction.
This reaction causes the fetal blood to coagulate,
decrease the bilrubin excreted from the fetus and can cause brain damage. The bilrubin will make the newborn jaundiced or yellow.
I had a still born fetus in utero when my son was conceived. I did not get a rhogam shot since I did not know that I had been pregnant.
My next child was born jaundiced and mildly hydroencephalitic(enlarged brain with fluid).
The second child could be reacting to the still born fetus and the antibodies to develop the RH disease even if it is RH negative.
aileenpaul

Herndon, VA

#76 Apr 9, 2011
Like so many women on here, I also had RhoGAM shots (2 during pregnancy) and 1 after delivery. My son has mild autism/Asperger's syndrome. Have any studies been done on this? I only found that one couple sued, but the judge dismissed the case in 2006. I can't believe pregnant women were injected with high levels of mercury during the 90's. It makes me sick, really. Later, I found out that there was a mercury-free version, BayRho-D that I had specially ordered for my next pregnancies. Interestingly, my other children do not have any neurological issues.
Maggie

West Lafayette, IN

#77 Apr 13, 2011
Interesting thought. I am Rh negative, have had 6 children, but only 1 on the spectrum. I received Rhogam during every pregnancy and after each (breast fed). The one on the spectrum was born in 1998 so Rhogam would have been in late 1997.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#78 Apr 13, 2011
From page 2 of this topic
Maternal Rh D status, anti-D immune globulin exposure during pregnancy, and risk of autism spectrum disorders.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18554566
aileenpaul wrote:
Like so many women on here, I also had RhoGAM shots (2 during pregnancy) and 1 after delivery. My son has mild autism/Asperger's syndrome. Have any studies been done on this? I only found that one couple sued, but the judge dismissed the case in 2006. I can't believe pregnant women were injected with high levels of mercury during the 90's. It makes me sick, really. Later, I found out that there was a mercury-free version, BayRho-D that I had specially ordered for my next pregnancies. Interestingly, my other children do not have any neurological issues.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#79 Apr 13, 2011
friend wrote:
From page 2 of this topic
Maternal Rh D status, anti-D immune globulin exposure during pregnancy, and risk of autism spectrum disorders.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18554566
<quoted text>
Just read the page you provided. Theres barely any information of value there. Certainly not in depth enough to swallow. The only impression one can get from it is its simple and inadequate.
Momof3

Saint Louis, MO

#81 May 7, 2011
I am Rh- I had the shots with all but my son who is RH- and none of my children have autism. Also, there is no more autism among Rh- women than among Rh+ women. You can move the goal post all you want, but it should be criminal to cause your child suffering by purposely giving them Rh incompatibility disease.
Momof3

Saint Louis, MO

#82 May 7, 2011
Oh, and also, injecting an adult dose of Rhogam into a newborn would not have anything to do with the effect while you are carrying them. Only a very small part of the vaccine actually passes the placenta and it is already dilute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vaccinations do more good than harm: reader opi... 18 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 6
Maternal exposure to air pollution linked to of... 20 hr Vaccine Caused 2
'Vaccines could turn your child GAY,' claims an... Thu Friend 3
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... Thu Vaccine Caused 6
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Wed Parasite epidemic 3
CDC whistleblower tells the world he was ordere... Dec 17 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 9
Dr. Andrew Wakefield speaks out about CDC scien... Dec 17 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 8
More from around the web