Measles: Row Erupts As Cases Increase

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: NEWS.com.au 17

The former doctor who triggered the MMR scare blames the Government for the outbreak of measles as new cases continue to rise.

Full Story
Sam

Candiac, Canada

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Blame it on the damn vaccines and the whole uncontrollable side effects behind it. Also the incompetence of regulatory agencies putting it in the market within kids veins.
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Be sure to read the comments section. The story is the predictable trash where government denies everything and blames Wakefield for everything.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 14, 2013
The outbreak is the biggest the UK has seen for more than 10 years, exceeding the 622 cases recorded in Merseyside in 2012.

Health officials have confirmed 693 cases in South Wales, 210 in the North East and 75 in Gloucestershire.

Not that comments mean anything since it's just opinion, but let's look at a few:
"if it were as bad as this doctor made out why do we not have an epidemic of autism he told his story a decade a go and rates of autism have not shot up why? the answer is obvious"

"Oh for goodness sake!! Get a grip!! You'll all look up "ingredients" in the vaccine, but won't look up exactly what Autism is!! It's a RE-WIRING of the brain in urtero .... While the child is forming! I myself have an autistic child, and yes, she DID have the MMR.... But she also had autistic taits BEFORE the jab!! I waited till 18months for all my children before giving the MMR, my daughter was already in the assessment process for autism them!! So what caused HER autism?? If you're all so bright? It wasn't the MMR.... Oh of course not! Coz a vaccine cannot re-wire a brain!!!!!!!! God! Go read upn some stuff- do your OWN research!(We did) and learn something!! Don't goon what the media tells you!!!"

"Former doctor" Andrew Wakefield.....No one should listen to a word this man says, he is a fraud and a crook."

"How do you conspiracy nutters function? How can you get through the day? When you think every aspect of life is controlled by dark, shadowy figures lurking behind the scenes you must live in a self induced paranoid panic 24/7!"

"Blames the government? pathetic!"
Sam

Candiac, Canada

#4 Apr 14, 2013
friend wrote:
The outbreak is the biggest the UK has seen for more than 10 years, exceeding the 622 cases recorded in Merseyside in 2012.
Health officials have confirmed 693 cases in South Wales, 210 in the North East and 75 in Gloucestershire.
Not that comments mean anything since it's just opinion, but let's look at a few:
"if it were as bad as this doctor made out why do we not have an epidemic of autism he told his story a decade a go and rates of autism have not shot up why? the answer is obvious"
"Oh for goodness sake!! Get a grip!! You'll all look up "ingredients" in the vaccine, but won't look up exactly what Autism is!! It's a RE-WIRING of the brain in urtero .... While the child is forming! I myself have an autistic child, and yes, she DID have the MMR.... But she also had autistic taits BEFORE the jab!! I waited till 18months for all my children before giving the MMR, my daughter was already in the assessment process for autism them!! So what caused HER autism?? If you're all so bright? It wasn't the MMR.... Oh of course not! Coz a vaccine cannot re-wire a brain!!!!!!!! God! Go read upn some stuff- do your OWN research!(We did) and learn something!! Don't goon what the media tells you!!!"
"Former doctor" Andrew Wakefield.....No one should listen to a word this man says, he is a fraud and a crook."
"How do you conspiracy nutters function? How can you get through the day? When you think every aspect of life is controlled by dark, shadowy figures lurking behind the scenes you must live in a self induced paranoid panic 24/7!"
"Blames the government? pathetic!"
Listen ignorama, GSK gets fined 4 billion dollars by US government and they still keep their business of vaccines and you are telling us that a single doctor who researched autism and vaccine links is corrupt. You need to get your head examined LOL

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2013
It was 3 billion and it had nothing to do with vaccines. And it was a settlement they agreed to as well. Get your head examined. Same thing happened to Mercola and Haley and they're still in business. That single doctor's crimes was of a different nature as well, and cannot be compared to settlement of marketing of drugs. Hello and nice try.
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Listen ignorama, GSK gets fined 4 billion dollars by US government and they still keep their business of vaccines and you are telling us that a single doctor who researched autism and vaccine links is corrupt. You need to get your head examined LOL
She's an imbecile. If evidence was (s)hit and she stepped in it she wouldn't even notice. She's blind to everything but her loyalty to Pharma who either employs her or has something to do with her life.
Sam

Candiac, Canada

#7 Apr 14, 2013
friend wrote:
It was 3 billion and it had nothing to do with vaccines. And it was a settlement they agreed to as well. Get your head examined. Same thing happened to Mercola and Haley and they're still in business. That single doctor's crimes was of a different nature as well, and cannot be compared to settlement of marketing of drugs. Hello and nice try.
You are such a shmuck, if the pharma is corrupt and a big fraud, shouldnt that be a reason for people to fear their products Vaccines. If an organisation like gsk with all their doctors and scientists fake data to promote and sell their products just later to be withdrawn and fined 3 billions dollars, wouldnt that be enough for publics mistrust.
Voice Of Reason

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a shmuck, if the pharma is corrupt and a big fraud, shouldnt that be a reason for people to fear their products Vaccines. If an organisation like gsk with all their doctors and scientists fake data to promote and sell their products just later to be withdrawn and fined 3 billions dollars, wouldnt that be enough for publics mistrust.
not to friend of GSK, she's a pharma troll hear to deflect blame away from vaccines.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2013
hahahaha nice try at the name change! Hard to be a voice of reason when who have a gutter mouth and attack people.

Fact still remains, Wakefield is a washed up has been and he's directly the result of the increase in measles cases. And it's not at all about blame. Try evidence.
Voice Of Reason

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Apr 14, 2013
friend wrote:
hahahaha nice try at the name change! Hard to be a voice of reason when who have a gutter mouth and attack people.
Fact still remains, Wakefield is a washed up has been and he's directly the result of the increase in measles cases. And it's not at all about blame. Try evidence.
Vaccine safety or lack of is the reason. Some choice, measles or autism.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Reason is evidence, and you have none that the MMR causes autism however on that other topic,
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TAQI...
post number 84 you yourself argued about the MMR being the only studies! So which is it? What vaccine(s)??!! I don't thin you can even reson with yourself to make up your mind which but even still, you have no evidence of cause.
BLOWIN A GASKET

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 14, 2013
friend wrote:
Reason is evidence, and you have none that the MMR causes autism however on that other topic,
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TAQI...
post number 84 you yourself argued about the MMR being the only studies! So which is it? What vaccine(s)??!! I don't thin you can even reson with yourself to make up your mind which but even still, you have no evidence of cause.
Your spelling sucks. I said studying the MMR alone is odd when most kids get multiple vaccines at one time. Like Sarah Poling, who got 9.OH but they were CATCH-UP shots, who cares they were shots, 9 and she was injured AND compensated. MMR can trigger the downfall of a child because of encephalitis, a side effect documented and compensated for.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Bummer for you, encephalitis is not colitis, and that is what Wakefield lied about. Colitis The side effects of vaccines are due to being side effects of the childhood disease itself however far more rare since vaccines only contain a small amount of the virus. As for Hannah Poling, yes, the amount she had wasn't the normal schedule however no one knows had she not had the maternal genetic disorder, would that amount of vaccines done anything. One vaccine could of had the same affect for her, or contracting the childhood
disease(s) itself.
As for my sticky keys, I'd rather risk misspelling than use profanity in a public forum.
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Apr 15, 2013
friend wrote:
Bummer for you, encephalitis is not colitis, and that is what Wakefield lied about. Colitis The side effects of vaccines are due to being side effects of the childhood disease itself however far more rare since vaccines only contain a small amount of the virus. As for Hannah Poling, yes, the amount she had wasn't the normal schedule however no one knows had she not had the maternal genetic disorder, would that amount of vaccines done anything. One vaccine could of had the same affect for her, or contracting the childhood
disease(s) itself.
As for my sticky keys, I'd rather risk misspelling than use profanity in a public forum.
Wakefield and 12 other trained, respected medical professionals from several specialties collaborated in doing typical, needed, medical investigation and intervention for 12 suffering children. After testing they made observations, which is typical of all interventions. They did not lie. They were accused of lying which was done to ruin their personal and professional reputations. Wakefield has never been an anti-vaxxer, he suggested several things to consider for further study. But after the media sensationalized the issue, and after the LANCETTE published their work, Pharma reminded government who was boss and a conspiracy began to label Wakefield a MESSIAH and to take him down.
ric99

Alford, UK

#15 Apr 15, 2013
DUH IM friend wrote:
<quoted text> Wakefield and 12 other trained, respected medical professionals from several specialties collaborated in doing typical, needed, medical investigation and intervention for 12 suffering children. After testing they made observations, which is typical of all interventions. They did not lie. They were accused of lying which was done to ruin their personal and professional reputations. Wakefield has never been an anti-vaxxer, he suggested several things to consider for further study. But after the media sensationalized the issue, and after the LANCETTE published their work, Pharma reminded government who was boss and a conspiracy began to label Wakefield a MESSIAH and to take him down.
Has WinnipegDUH ever considered becoming a fiction writer. That account of Wakefield's Lancet paper was the purest fiction I've ever read.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 15, 2013
His account of Wakefield is about as good as his frequent fictional name changes! What's more funny is his account of the media labeling him a messiah. His account is a sure cult follower of which the media describes! LOL!
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has WinnipegDUH ever considered becoming a fiction writer. That account of Wakefield's Lancet paper was the purest fiction I've ever read.
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Apr 15, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
more stool from rictum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On Vaccines and Autism: An Open Letter to Larry... 13 hr Jean 1
Guest columns: Vaccines are necessary Wed chugs are POS 1
Jenny McCarthy: anti-vaxxer, public menace Jan 27 Friend 2
New bacterial meningitis vaccine approved Jan 27 VACCINE ROULETTE 1
At day schools, anti-vaxxers surge even as dise... Jan 27 VACCINE ROULETTE 3
Measles outbreak casts spotlight on anti-vaccin... Jan 27 VACCINE ROULETTE 5
California anti-vaxxers refuse to protect their... Jan 27 VACCINE ROULETTE 6
More from around the web