Marin Voice: Facts, misperceptions ab...

Marin Voice: Facts, misperceptions about Asperger's syndrome

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Marin Voice: Facts, misperceptions about Asperger's syndrome. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

IN THIS TME of care and concern for the people involved in the terrible tragedy in Newtown, Conn., it is important that we continue to gather information and work to better understand all of our community members, including those with developmental disabilities such as Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Vaccines Cause ASD

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Vaccine court published records of decisions lists developmental delay, gene mutation, autism and death amoung dozens of others like seizures, as vaccine side effects and reactions. They are compensating for them. Official word is that there's no connection and they don't compensate for autism. So which is it?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2012
It's about facts, and the media isn't helping and get the facts wrong all the time. Also, asperger's has nothing to do with vaccine court.
Vaccines Cause ASD

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 23, 2012
friend wrote:
It's about facts, and the media isn't helping and get the facts wrong all the time. Also, asperger's has nothing to do with vaccine court.
It should, but the comensation program is being dishonest so the vaccine /autism connection can continue to be covered up. It would be the largest claim category by far, and vavvination rates would plummett if the truth was admitted. They've done this since the 1990's regressive autism epidemic. It protects Pharma, not consumers.
Ariel
#4 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An outbreak of mumps? Blame the anti-vaxxers Dec 8 MMR Autism 1
News When the next big outbreaks happen, they'll pro... Dec 5 friend 2
News Talk looks at history of autism Dec 4 r fire 3
News Meeting with Trump emboldens anti-vaccine activ... Dec 1 friend 2
News Can Dogs Have Autism? Nov 25 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 6
News Don't forget that Trump is also an anti-vaxxer Nov 18 Nurple8665 5
News Free showings of VAXXED-Cover-up & controversy Nov '16 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
More from around the web