Mokena couple fight to keep fence the...

Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say protects autistic son

There are 108 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say protects autistic son. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Sean Flynn, of Mokena, is being told to take down a 25-foot section of fencing in his back yard because he is not allowed to install permanent structures on a land easement that passes through his and neighboring properties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Weeee

Chicago, IL

#121 Mar 17, 2014
Fence still up???
Neighbor

Mokena, IL

#122 Mar 19, 2014
Fence down, estate sale this weekend.
Dying Town

Mokena, IL

#124 Mar 22, 2014
I stopped buy at the estate sale, they didn't have what I was looking for see I hurt my back shoveling snow and was looking for some pain bills
Good Riddance

United States

#125 Apr 4, 2014
And after all the bullshit, the Flynn family scurries away, leaving behind a shitbox on the corner and a bad taste in the mouth of the Neighborhood. Good riddance.
Wow

Monee, IL

#126 May 23, 2014
What happened to post #123?
jeff

Greenwood, IN

#127 May 25, 2014
Hey Sean how is the wife and kids ? Burn any houses lately ? Sell any oxy . Karma is a birch , huh
Flynner

Markham, IL

#128 Jun 23, 2016
wow Mikey
Robert Balcom

Chula Vista, CA

#129 Jun 25, 2016
Blame Vaccines wrote:
This and much other suffering wouldn't occur if vaccines were safe for all children, but they are not.
I blame Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yale study warns of vaccine dangers, links immu... (Mar '17) Dec 13 AUTISM LITE 12
News Georgia Family Settles Autism Suit (Mar '08) Dec 13 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 119
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... (Mar '17) Dec 13 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 13
News Vaccination and autism Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Autism, mercury, aluminum and vaccine-induced e... Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Q: Are Vaccines Safe? Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 2
Do you hate autistic 'people'? Read this. Dec 5 A POS 2
More from around the web