Mokena couple fight to keep fence the...

Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say protects autistic son

There are 108 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say protects autistic son. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Sean Flynn, of Mokena, is being told to take down a 25-foot section of fencing in his back yard because he is not allowed to install permanent structures on a land easement that passes through his and neighboring properties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

Mike Bartos

Yorkville, IL

#76 Aug 24, 2012
I believe my buddy flynn did donate the dvd players. Flynn is an outstanding guy and I love how he just creates chaos in the subdivison. Neighbors please leave him alone. I don't break rules and either does he. I know I am from the same era but what the hell, I like the 80's.

Bartos-out!
dumber by the second

Chicago, IL

#77 Aug 24, 2012
Hey scumbag- as if Sean doesn't know who this is addressed to.
MIKE BARTOS (which sounded fake) and was the only poster besides yourself who is dumb enough to use full name, is code for something. Couldn't figure it out until now!!
The mystery: who in their right mind would ever, and I mean EVER, defend Sean Flynn?
The name : mike bartos
The solution: unscramble the name Mike Bartos
Solution: mistake bro (really it is, try it)
Does that mean you realized you made a mistake with your first fake post- and want to remind yourself not to make another one--mistake bro?
Did you come up with that mysterious alter ego all on your own? You seriously have the brain of a 2 year old.
Very busy street

Mchenry, IL

#78 Aug 25, 2012
friend wrote:
The names people use has little do to with truth verses non truth. Hello. People all over use that claim about not using real names when in fact, those who complain end up the stalkers. No one in their right mind would use their real name in a public online forum,(more so when they have a disabled child) where anyone world-wide has access to. And this site alone allows you to post without even being a registered member, which you are not.
I'm glad you chose to use your 'real name', although there's hardly proof of who you really are anyway. Everyone can now see how you are, in 'real life' via an online forum. And thanks to that article, now every nut knows where you live. Was the fencing that one area worth all this???
Agree completely.
Very busy street

Mchenry, IL

#79 Aug 25, 2012
Support Freedom-Not Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I don't support athletics. But...I can see where you're going with your questioning. Let's focus on the real issue...the fence could've been built within the guidelines and still protected the children. I'm not opposed to fencing. Just don't bend the rules just to prove you can...especially at the expense of others. And, that seems like the case here. There's no question that Mr. and Mrs. Flynn (who seem very knowledgeable about contruction) knew the rules and purposely violated them. They could've very easily brought that fence in a few feet and closed it off to protect the children while obeying the associations covenants. That's what good citizens would do. If the above posts are true, it's clearly not the first time Mr. Flynn has bent the rules for his personal gain.
Or screwed people out of something they expected.
Moken Griffins

Yorkville, IL

#80 Aug 25, 2012
Wow, glad I did not move into your subdivision. One -you have flynn who is really something, based on all of the posts he is really a hated man. Then you have Bartos, haven't heard that name in a while. Didn't you screw things up in our subdivison a few years ago and get everyone to hate you and then left. Sounds like you are up to your old antics again. Good luck Oaks with flynn and bartos. Sounds like you have some winners in there. Hope you have fun, and I sorta wish I did move in and watch the show.

MG
Uh-oh

Chicago, IL

#81 Aug 25, 2012
I hate to say it, but, Sean is a big enough problem on his own. He creates drama, fighting and destroys relationships. If this Bartos is on Sean's side and calls him buddy- you have no clue what you are in for. I really feel bad for anybody in the Oaks. I can guarantee you Sean will document every minute problem or anything slightly off kilter. He will make everyone's life a living hell.
The good news- Sean can't keep ONE friend longer than 6 months. It will be an interesting show- I cant wait to see which loser will screw over the other one first. My money is on Sean, we all know his track record. Hopefully he will get the hint he isn't wanted in the Oaks and scrape up what little dignity he has left and move
COWARDS

Tinley Park, IL

#82 Aug 26, 2012
IT AMAZES ME THAT YOU CAN TALK ABOUT OTHERS DIGNITY...YOU GET ON HERE AND SLANDER SOMEONE WITHOUT HAVING THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME AND YOU TALK ABOUT DIGNITY? GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU ARE A COWARD WITH ALL OF YOUR NASTINESS AND IGNORANCE... ALL OF YOU ARE LAUGHABLE..DO YOUR EMPLOYERS KNOW YOU ARE SITTING ON THE COMPUTER DOING THIS TO PEOPLE? MOST OF YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE FACTS OF THIS SITUATION..BUT YOU GOT ON HERE TO STICK IT TO THIS FAMILY...I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR NAMES TO GOOGLE, BUT I WOULD NOT WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME, YOU SEE NOTHING REALLY IS ANONYMOUS AND I WILL BET YOU MOST PEOPLE KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU THINK, HERE'S A QUOTE FROM SOCRATES: GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS, GOOD MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS, SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND ALL OF YOU ARE SMALL, SMALL MINDED PEOPLE....
LAUGHABLE, ALL OF YOU

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#83 Aug 26, 2012
Looks like "COWARDS" was a coward as well and didn't use their real name, either yet slams those who also didn't. That really is laughable.
cowards

Chicago, IL

#84 Aug 26, 2012
friend wrote:
Looks like "COWARDS" was a coward as well and didn't use their real name, either yet slams those who also didn't. That really is laughable.
you are laughable

Location hidden

#85 Aug 26, 2012
That's what they all say when they're caught.
I am done

Chicago, IL

#87 Aug 27, 2012
I actually- and I never thought I would EVER say this- feel sorry for Sean. Yes, I did say a lot of nasty things- and I do not regret them. They were all meant for him to hear- just not face-to-face. I am very relieved that I am not the only one to see him for what he is.
Pathetic- and I am NOT taking a dig. I feel people are a product of how they were raised. You can either go with the negative or fight for change. He chose the negative. I just hope Sean can see what a horrible, nasty person he has been to people over the years. He can see that it was not 10,15,20 people he screwed over but many many more. He can start from here and change. I just really hope this is an eye opener and not something you will take as an attack. You have hurt many people and this is the consequence. Please for the sake of your family, become a better person.
Inside info please read

United States

#88 Aug 28, 2012
Sean claims he went to Marist high school and played all the sports I contacted Marist personally they don't have a record of any Sean Flynn from 1995 to 1999 Sean actually went to Oak Forest and if you go through the yearbook wasn't even good enough to make the team he wasn't on any sports. You can contact Marist your self to verify. Gotcha !!!!!!!!!!
Mike Bartos

Chicago, IL

#89 Aug 28, 2012
Hey, I played football with Flynn at Marist. We were quite a tandom. We broke many records. Oak Forest? where is that at? Flynn your fence is looking good, keep up the chaos buddy. I have your back, just like I did at Marist. what the heck is a Pharma paid Troll?

Pharma Troll Out!

MB
observing

United States

#90 Aug 28, 2012
Headline should read:

"Mokena couple fights to keep fence they knowingly built in conservation easement they were aware of, but didn't think much of it."
Now that's funny!
wrong info

Chicago, IL

#91 Aug 28, 2012
Sean went to Brother Rice high school and played football. He was actually pretty good. He graduated in 1989
wrong info

Chicago, IL

#92 Aug 28, 2012
what is pharma troll

Location hidden

#93 Aug 29, 2012
Looks to me Winnipeg Canada had another comment removed. A pharma troll is an unfounded, unproven attack claim made by anti vaxxers in order to rationalize why they deny the science available that points away from their conspiracy theories. It's their answer to everything. Proof at hand, no pharmaceutical pays anyone to post on forums, and more so this topic has nothing at all to do with vaccines.
I of course am no more paid to visit forums than Winnipeg Canada is paid by conspiracy theorists.
I am done

United States

#94 Aug 29, 2012
I am done

United States

#95 Aug 29, 2012
I never heard of that either! Too embarrassed to ask. I am a newbie
VaccinesCauseSei zures

Winnipeg, Canada

#96 Aug 29, 2012
friend wrote:
Looks to me Winnipeg Canada had another comment removed. A pharma troll is an unfounded, unproven attack claim made by anti vaxxers in order to rationalize why they deny the science available that points away from their conspiracy theories. It's their answer to everything. Proof at hand, no pharmaceutical pays anyone to post on forums, and more so this topic has nothing at all to do with vaccines.
I of course am no more paid to visit forums than Winnipeg Canada is paid by conspiracy theorists.
Quit foaming at the mouth. The moderator follows me around like a service dog picking up my mess. Do I need to licence it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stop those naturopaths who spread anti-vaxxer m... Jun 24 Ali 1
News Common autism symptom observed in mice Jun 13 WHO lies 1
News More Evidence Links Autism With Fevers During P... Jun 13 WHO lies 1
News Taking a stand for children May 28 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vaccine zealot Paul Offit claims children can b... May 28 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Doctor seeks to ease vaccine fears amid Minneso... May '17 zippok 11
News Some Autism Parents Livid After Boston Herald P... May '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web