Ginger Taylor's List of Papers: They ...

Ginger Taylor's List of Papers: They Don't Show What She Claims

There are 5 comments on the I Speak of Dreams story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Ginger Taylor's List of Papers: They Don't Show What She Claims. In it, I Speak of Dreams reports that:

There is a paid anti-vaccine activist by the name of Ginger Taylor, who claims she has "proof" that vaccines cause autism and other conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I Speak of Dreams.

Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Garbage. Simple DENIAL nothing else. Calling the kettle black.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2013
So the 'list' has gone from 19, to 28 and now 72? Anyone look at the list? Includes studies from the Geier's and Hewitson. The majority of them have nothing to do with autism or vaccines; And one just have to crack up over the study "Autism Spectrum Disorders in Relation to Distribution of Hazardous Air
Pollutants in the SF Bay Area"! Those that are in relation to vaccines are about thimerosal, which hasnt been in childhood vaccines for years yet the autism rates still rose.

Denial? BAWAHAHAHAHA! Try a list that clearly shows desperation and deception.
ITS VACCINE DAMAGE

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 24, 2013
friend wrote:
So the 'list' has gone from 19, to 28 and now 72? Anyone look at the list? Includes studies from the Geier's and Hewitson. The majority of them have nothing to do with autism or vaccines; And one just have to crack up over the study "Autism Spectrum Disorders in Relation to Distribution of Hazardous Air
Pollutants in the SF Bay Area"! Those that are in relation to vaccines are about thimerosal, which hasnt been in childhood vaccines for years yet the autism rates still rose.
Denial? BAWAHAHAHAHA! Try a list that clearly shows desperation and deception.
TRY making sense.
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Friend makes perfect sense, but 'sense' is something the Winnipeg dummy is too stupid to understand.
Benny

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Aug 24, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Friend makes perfect sense, but 'sense' is something the Winnipeg dummy is too stupid to understand.
More zero from UK13 The next Steven Hawkins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say prot... (Aug '12) Thu Flynner 107
Would you date someone who has Asperger's Syndr... (Nov '12) Jun 20 aussie213 15
News This autistic boy's poem will surprise you Jun 17 friend 2
News GABA system dysfunction in autism and related d... Jun 13 CDC Rep 1
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... Jun 13 Anonymous 11
News Researchers awarded $2.4M NIH grant to study le... Jun 12 friend 6
hospitals Jun 2 Sangelia 1
More from around the web