Michael Savage Syndicator Stands By H...

Michael Savage Syndicator Stands By His Program

There are 1 comment on the The Radio Equalizer -Brian Maloney story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Michael Savage Syndicator Stands By His Program. In it, The Radio Equalizer -Brian Maloney reports that:

But the backlash against his recent comment regarding autistic children remains strong and it seems unlikely his program could survive another major controversy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Radio Equalizer -Brian Maloney.

Bryan - St_ Louis_ MO

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 25, 2008
To all the defenders of Michael Savage,
THIS IS NOT ABOUT FREE SPEECH!, Or has anything to do with left wing right wing BS!
***This is about some one making OFFENSIVE AND MISLEADING comments about AUTISTIC KIDS. Its doesn't matter how much you backpedal afterwards.***
It only serves to hurt the autism community and undermine all the work we have been doing to educate the rest of the word about Autism. It is very real, 1 in 150 is NOT an overstatement. there are not any unjust financial gains going on.*No one dopes up these kids, There is NO drug or cure for autism.* As a parent I have to fight to get the services my son NEEDS. MISINFORMATION MAKES IT HARDER FOR US TO GET THE SERVICES OUR KIDS NEED. We DESERVE help and services for ALL kids with special needs. THERE IS NO SYSTEM TO ABUSE HERE! It would be great if I did get funding for my son, because Autism like any Disability is financially draining. SO PLEASE do some more research BEFORE you open mouth and say these things.*(Your backpedaling clarifications are based on conspiracy theories about pharmaceutical companies THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DIAGNOSING OR TREATING AUTISM)* Because words can hurt a lot more than just feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we teach kids with autism how and when to c... (Apr '12) Tue Ann 6
News Georgia Family Settles Autism Suit (Mar '08) Aug 11 Pacolito 118
News No protests against Vaxxed screening on Aucklan... Aug 8 Thimerosal 1
News Brooklyn anti-vaxxers are refusing to vaccinate... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vexxed by Vaxxed | Controversy surrounds upcomi... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Top 6 BOGUS "science-based-medicine" claims fou... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Film 'VaxXed' on vaccines and autism to be show... Jul 26 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
More from around the web