Is a lost generation paying the MMR price?

Apr 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Burton Mail

IT has been nearly 16 years since Dr Andrew Wakefield falsely linked the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to autism.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The lost generation are those with ASD'S caused by vaccines.
ric99

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
The lost generation are those with ASD'S caused by vaccines.
Still no evidence from the Winnipeg dummy?
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> still no contribution from pric99
Winnipeg dummy's senile dementia must be getting worse. He can't even remember the links I contributed to peer reviewed scientific studies, or the fact that he dismissed them all as being "junk science", without being able to give any scientific or logical reasons why they should classified as junk. He seems to have already forgotten that all he could supply was more insults and the usual "DUH", thus revealing the extent to which his dementia has affected the extent of his vocabulary.
ric99 is a bozo

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnipeg dummy's senile dementia must be getting worse. He can't even remember the links I contributed to peer reviewed scientific studies, or the fact that he dismissed them all as being "junk science", without being able to give any scientific or logical reasons why they should classified as junk. He seems to have already forgotten that all he could supply was more insults and the usual "DUH", thus revealing the extent to which his dementia has affected the extent of his vocabulary.
what you contibuted was hilarious, junk science at its finest. Research direct from the perpetrators.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

ric99 is a bozo wrote:
<quoted text>what you contibuted was hilarious, junk science at its finest. Research direct from the perpetrators.
So “still no contribution” in your Post 3, now becomes “what you contributed” in your Post 5, thus admitting your own lie.

Where did the authors of the studies I posted links to originate? They include:-

Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Jagiellonian University, Collegium Medicum, Krakow, Poland.
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Newcomen Centre, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
Biostatistics Group, Division of Epidemiology & Health Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London, UK.
Behavioural and Brain Sciences Unit, UCL Institute of Child Health, London, UK.
Department of Paediatrics, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences, University of Reading, Reading, UK.
Chatswood Assessment Centre, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
National Institute for Biological Standards and Control, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, UK.
Virus Reference Department, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency, London, UK.

Where were these studies published? They include:-

US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
British Medical Journal.
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
New England Journal of Medicine.
Public Library of Science.
National Centre for Immunisation Research & Surveillance, Australia.
Pediatrics.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.

Do you seriously think that anyone is going to believe you when you say that all this research showing no links between vaccines and autism is direct from the perpetrators (whoever they are)?
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
<quoted text> The issue has been butchered from day one and has ended up being labelled by psychiatry. Autism is not a psychiatric condition. Maim Stream medicine doesn't want it. They know what it is. But the whitewash is eroding. Vaccine makers are changing what they cultivate vaccines with, moving now to aborted fetal tissue. These nutjobs are injecting vaccines contaminated with human tissue into babies. Their immune system will treat human tissue as an invader and develop antibodies against it. The immune system has no choice. Imagine the turmoil in the body. Oh I forgot, its ric99 DUH
As you have clearly avoided answering the question by spouting this off-topic rubbish, I will repeat the question.

Do you seriously think that anyone is going to believe you when you say that all this research showing no links between vaccines and autism is direct from the perpetrators (whoever they are)?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Until there is a medical test for autism, it is a DSM disorder. Period. If it was vaccine injury, then it's not autism. No one will or does fall for Winnipeg's opinion, and as the measles rates climb in Europe, parents (Winnipeg's calls nutjobs) are going to choose vaccines since Wakefield and anti vaxxers have misled and gave misinfo about how mild contracting the measles is and that it causes autism. They now realize they were lied to and measles outbreaks are at epidemic proportions.
ric99

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Stool Sample Alert wrote:
<quoted text> I chose not to answer to a uk trouser maggot who asked idiot questions and contributes little else. Do some reading bozo, that's what I have done. Read both sides instead of just the one you favor. Really try to comprehend the middle ground where the truth lies. If you really think 70 million autistics is normal and not caused, then where's the proof? Oh yeah the proof goes like this, autism has no known cause or cure. Its a coincidence that after a series of vaccines children regress in front of eye witnesses (parents) but those who deny that were never there to witness the change. Oh and cell phones, grandfather's age, father's age, obese women, cold mothers, video games, TV, professional people all cause autism, rather than unnatural injection of foreign substances that circumvent out evolutionary developed immune system and give toxic ingredients and dead and live virus a chance to freely infiltrate our bodies causing anaphylactic reactions and autoimmune illness. OK UK boy lets hear your explanation. And try to avoid sounding stupid as usual.
You chose not to answer my question, because you would either have had to admit that those studies were not “junk science”, or you would have made yourself look like a complete fool by claiming that all those highly respected sources were in the pay of Pharma.
Oh, and I do read both sides (unlike you). You anti-vaxxers have only one argument, i.e. that autism is usually diagnosed soon after childhood vaccinations. In so doing, you show your complete ignorance in not understanding the difference between correlation and causation. Lots of events show correlation, but not necessarily causation, so it is scientifically not enough to show a correlation in order to prove causation.
On the peer reviewed science side, studies such as the one carried out in Denmark, showed no significant difference between the rates of autism in vaccinated and unvaccinated kids. A University of California, Davis study showed that there is a high correlation between boys with abnormally large brains at birth and those who were later diagnosed with regressive autism. A Yale University study has shown a strong correlation between abnormal placentas at birth and later autism diagnosis. All of these studies would rule out childhood vaccinations as a cause of autism. This is real science, not like the conspiracy theory without scientific evidence stuff that you rely on.
okk

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Lok
ric99

Gainsborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Just as I thought, an imbecile.
Oh dear, Winnipeg dummy is talking to himself in the mirror again.
MERCK MAIMS KILLS

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Winnipeg dummy is talking to himself in the mirror again.
Go post in the bedwetting forum expert.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••