First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#83 Jun 10, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes or no, the point of the paper is that people with a family history of diabetes can have their diabetes triggered by these vaccines?
You are dishonestly implying that the study is claiming that a kid with no chance of getting diabetes suddenly gets diabetes. That's NOT what he's saying.
Wrong! Read it again Einstein. Read all four.
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#85 Jun 22, 2011
The provac Neanderthals that show up as posters on Topix are mentally ill for sure.

Since: Sep 07

La Quinta, CA

#86 Jun 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Read it again Einstein. Read all four.
I did. Did you?

The paper states quite clearly that there is a correlation between autism and a particular mutation in the kids genes.

Are you familiar with genetics at all?
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#87 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Did you?
The paper states quite clearly that there is a correlation between autism and a particular mutation in the kids genes.
Are you familiar with genetics at all?
Is this your contribution? Typical.

La Quinta, CA

#88 Jun 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your contribution? Typical.
See, this is what you put when I beat your ass down. You ask if I read the paper. I explain to you what the paper is about.

You neither affirm nor deny what I wrote because you can't. You DIDN'T READ the paper. Which explains why you would link a paper which disproves your entire argument.

You're a laughing stock. You have defeated yourself. The rest of us just sit here and snicker
1 in 38 have autism

Winkler, Canada

#89 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is what you put when I beat your ass down. You ask if I read the paper. I explain to you what the paper is about.
You neither affirm nor deny what I wrote because you can't. You DIDN'T READ the paper. Which explains why you would link a paper which disproves your entire argument.
You're a laughing stock. You have defeated yourself. The rest of us just sit here and snicker
The rest of us meaning your invisible friends in India? Buh wa ha ha..

La Quinta, CA

#90 Jun 22, 2011
1 in 38 have autism wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of us meaning your invisible friends in India? Buh wa ha ha..
Sigh. I'd go over this again, but what's the point. You're clearly not bright enough to understand that other people exist whether or not you can see them.

If the last few weeks have shown us anything, it's that you don't have any basis for your "argument".

You're just here to troll. I've beaten you. This is my last post on this thread. Go ahead and write whatever you want, I won't be back to read it.
1 in 38 have autism

Winkler, Canada

#91 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. I'd go over this again, but what's the point. You're clearly not bright enough to understand that other people exist whether or not you can see them.
If the last few weeks have shown us anything, it's that you don't have any basis for your "argument".
You're just here to troll. I've beaten you. This is my last post on this thread. Go ahead and write whatever you want, I won't be back to read it.
I'm toying with you Mr common denominator. I can't be bothered debating someone who doesn't know how to debate. Truth is, you are wrong no matter how many times you declare yourself champion of the world and pat yourself on the back, and show your Indian friends how delusional you are.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#92 Jun 24, 2011
Read about a flu vaccine reaction with and an 11 month old baby.
www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/06/24/325252...
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#93 Jul 14, 2011
As anyone can see, the pro-vac Neanderthals have been defeated. Maybe they have finally concluded that the truth is, that vaccines are dangerous and responsible for brain damaging injuries.
stephanie

Fairburn, GA

#94 Jul 16, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
Wouldn't most agree that one of the first things you notice when reading autism forums are the questionable opinions of pro-vaccine advocates? In a time when all neurological diseases are increasing, should pro-vacs be added to the list of new and pervasive disorders?
not to mention the potential rise of other diseases that can kill entire populations, i know few children who have died because they had autism and many for the other diseases. I dont understand the people who are anti-vaccine, it has no validity find another cause I understand your frustration that there is no solution but how about backing a viable solution
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#95 Jul 16, 2011
stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention the potential rise of other diseases that can kill entire populations, i know few children who have died because they had autism and many for the other diseases. I dont understand the people who are anti-vaccine, it has no validity find another cause I understand your frustration that there is no solution but how about backing a viable solution
Obviously you don't know this issue in depth. Your "opinion" hardly rates as proof of anything but what you decided to write off the top of your head.
Government Causes Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#96 Mar 5, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>that is the problem, there should be ind, studies done by ind. labs, to test these vaccines for safety and not just believe everything the doctor that made the vaccine in the first place or the drug Co that is making it and selling it and making Billions on it say.
It has been shown time and time again people that make something will tell people anything they want to hear just to sell their product and make millions.
You all say Wakefield did it, well Offit is doing it[ his vaccine had been taken off the market a time or two and he got it back on the market again] and Paul Thorsen is doing it, and I am sure there are a lot more we don't know about yet.
That is why they should do their study and tell us all just how safe their vaccine is but then before it goes on the market it should be studied by an ind. lab and anybody cought trying to influence the out come or changes the outcome of that study should be given very large fines and even bigger ones for any Co. that does it and Jail time.
we need safe studies that are true and not influenced by anybody that can make even a dime from the sales of these drugs and vaccines.
have a good night
Well said
Another Vaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#97 Mar 9, 2013
Its some form of illness to cause the worldwide autism epidemic phenomenon and deny it because it would lead to class action lawsuits and loss of profit. Greed is a disease.
Vaccines Cause Narcolepsy

Winnipeg, Canada

#98 Mar 17, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>that is the problem, there should be ind, studies done by ind. labs, to test these vaccines for safety and not just believe everything the doctor that made the vaccine in the first place or the drug Co that is making it and selling it and making Billions on it say.
It has been shown time and time again people that make something will tell people anything they want to hear just to sell their product and make millions.
You all say Wakefield did it, well Offit is doing it[ his vaccine had been taken off the market a time or two and he got it back on the market again] and Paul Thorsen is doing it, and I am sure there are a lot more we don't know about yet.
That is why they should do their study and tell us all just how safe their vaccine is but then before it goes on the market it should be studied by an ind. lab and anybody cought trying to influence the out come or changes the outcome of that study should be given very large fines and even bigger ones for any Co. that does it and Jail time.
we need safe studies that are true and not influenced by anybody that can make even a dime from the sales of these drugs and vaccines.
have a good night
A ggod one from T-Bird
Vaccine Roulette

Winnipeg, Canada

#99 Mar 28, 2013
Pro-vaccine zealots ignore the connections of narcolepsy to the H1N1 vaccine, and the 60 diseases linked to the hep B vaccine. Their proof drools from their mouths and their inability and unwillingness to read about adverse reactions shows they have zero credibility.
Autism 1 in 50 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

#100 Apr 13, 2013
Thanks to pro-vacs the USA now has 1 in 50 autism and 1in 10 ADHD. I don' know what they think can cause this, but when autism rates double in a state in 2 years, someone just doesn't get it.
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#102 Jul 22, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
have a good night
Well said Tbird
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#103 Jul 22, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a bozo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claim of academic misconduct lodged against UOW... 8 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
Another study finds vaccines don't cause autism 17 hr VACCINES CAUSE GE... 17
Missing gene linked to autism 17 hr VACCINES CAUSE GE... 1
Genetics Suggest Autism Isn't Just One Disorder... 17 hr friend DUHZ it again 3
Thanksgiving Blessings Found in Parenting an 'I... Nov 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 3
Dr. Lisa Stern, 54, right, a pediatrician, talk... Nov 23 VACCINE 101 1
Vaccine court: Parents fight, government fights... Nov 23 VACCINE 101 2

Autism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE