FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 May 22, 2011

Since: Sep 07

La Quinta, CA

#24 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
www.thebirdman.org/Index/Other s-Doc-Health&Medicine/+Doc -Health&Medicine-Dangers-I mmunization/Health-Vaccination -Smallpox-Damages.htm
www.whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm
LOL, so you are trying to prove that smallpox is _caused_ by vaccines.

You are an absolute loon!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 May 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so you are trying to prove that smallpox is _caused_ by vaccines.
You are an absolute loon!
And you are a non-contributing, flaming troll. And Elton John's man-wife

La Quinta, CA

#26 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a non-contributing, flaming troll. And Elton John's man-wife
I have yet to see you contribute a single thing in any thread.

Seems like you have a serious problem with projection
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#27 May 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see you contribute a single thing in any thread.
Seems like you have a serious problem with projection
Translation E J

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation E J
What do you want him or her to say?
I said to vaccinate your children with safe vaccines and he says that I have to show what is a safe vaccine.[ maybe a vaccine that doesn't have any heavy metals in it, or any formaldehyde or arsenic in them, you know things that even in the smallest amounts can cross the blood brain barrier and collect in the brain and cause damage]
SO I think he is saying there isn't any safe vaccines but to vaccinate our kids with them anyways.
There are no " safe" vaccines but NUGGIN wants us to give our children all these unsafe vaccines.
Sure makes me want to push everybody to get vaccinated.
Have a nice night

La Quinta, CA

#29 May 22, 2011
tbird19482 wrote:
I said to vaccinate your children with safe vaccines
I'll go over this again, let's see if you can follow along.

You say "safe vaccines".
I ask "which vaccines are 'safe vaccines'"?

YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER!

This is like you saying "All parents should drive 'safe cars' and serve 'safe soda' and kids should only go to 'safe schools'."

WHAT ARE YOU CRITERIA?! Where is the list of "safe" vs "unsafe"?

Your advice is MEANINGLESS if you can't differentiate between your two categories.
maybe a vaccine that doesn't have any heavy metals in it, or any formaldehyde or arsenic in them, you know things that even in the smallest amounts can cross the blood brain barrier and collect in the brain and cause damage]
How much formaldehyde is in you RIGHT NOW?
Have you EVER served fish to your child?

What is your basis of "safe"?

A tuna sandwich has MORE mercury than all the vaccines your child ever received.

AND, once again, you are claiming that "collect in the brain" causes damage, but your OWN history is "my child got a virus".

Viruses are NOT caused by poisoning.
There are no " safe" vaccines but NUGGIN wants us to give our children all these unsafe vaccines.
Is mumps safe?
Is measles safe?
Is small pox safe?
Is scarlet fever safe?

Your vaccine scare tactics have LITERALLY caused the deaths of children to these diseases which were ALL BUT ERADICATED a decade ago.

I don't care if your child is mentally retarded or not, you don't have the right to cause the death of innocent children just because you were stupid enough to give your kid aspirin when he had the flu.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#30 May 22, 2011
Fuggin nuggin is a complete ignoramous. A self-styled expert who purports to know all, and the self-anointed messiah of the clan of the pro-vacs. They still live in trees and caves by the way.

La Quinta, CA

#31 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
Fuggin nuggin is a complete ignoramous. A self-styled expert who purports to know all, and the self-anointed messiah of the clan of the pro-vacs. They still live in trees and caves by the way.
So, that would be a "No, I'm not going to provide any data."

Good to know.

I acknowledge your admission of defeat. I suggest you do some research before trying to debate me again.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#32 May 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that would be a "No, I'm not going to provide any data."
Good to know.
I acknowledge your admission of defeat. I suggest you do some research before trying to debate me again.
Now he thinks he's Zorro. A self-anointed hero

La Quinta, CA

#33 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he thinks he's Zorro. A self-anointed hero
I already accepted your surrender. Continuing to embarrass yourself serves no purpose.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#34 May 23, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I already accepted your surrender. Continuing to embarrass yourself serves no purpose.
A self-anointed winner. Guy is so full of himself his eyes are brown.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#35 May 28, 2011
Pro-vacs are proof brainwashing works. Even though we are told vacs don't cause autism, the vaccine court compensates for it, by calling it something else. That has fooled many people who still don't get it.

La Quinta, CA

#36 May 28, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
Pro-vacs are proof brainwashing works. Even though we are told vacs don't cause autism, the vaccine court compensates for it, by calling it something else. That has fooled many people who still don't get it.
Actually, no. The vaccine court compensates for real injuries.

But, why let the facts get in the way now. You've been on such a roll.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#37 May 28, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. The vaccine court compensates for real injuries.
But, why let the facts get in the way now. You've been on such a roll.
Hey you and me both pal. Autism IS INJURY, and anyone who doesn't get that isn't too wise.

La Quinta, CA

#38 May 28, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you and me both pal. Autism IS INJURY, and anyone who doesn't get that isn't too wise.
If "autism is injury" caused by vaccines, then why are there autistic people who were NEVER VACCINATED?
Raymond

Gatineau, Canada

#39 May 29, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children died of small pox this last year?
How about the year before that?
How about the year before that?
How many children have died of small pox in the last 20 years?
The last 40?
If vaccines are SO dangerous and SO deadly and SO ineffective, why is it that small pox rates dropped to NOTHING after worldwide vaccination?
Would kids today be BETTER or WORSE without the invention of the small pox vaccine?
Do not try to push people to vaccinate due to fear of some disease.

Try telling the parents whose kids died directly due to vaccination. The kids who became neurologically diseased and went to have life time seizures, never being able to talk. Try telling that to parents who lost their kids to autism.

Try to pull up the data on all those who got paid millions by vaccines courts due to vaccines damage.

Pushing vaccines due to fear. Is that your only way left. Not very successfull.

Ignormama like you talk about small pox fear, whne was the last time you say this disease...

Vaccines do cause autism. They do more damage that goods. So on a risk assessment approach, vaccinate at your own risk. If you beleive so much in its immunity then double shot your freaking kids, that might even protect them more

La Quinta, CA

#40 May 29, 2011
Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not try to push people to vaccinate due to fear of some disease.
Try telling the parents whose kids died directly due to vaccination. The kids who became neurologically diseased and went to have life time seizures, never being able to talk. Try telling that to parents who lost their kids to autism.
Did you take math in school? Do they teach math in Canada?

Do you understand that if one out of a million people die to a vaccine it's NOT NEARLY AS BAD as if fifty thousand out of a million die to small pox?

You don't fear these diseases BECAUSE VACCINES HAVE BEEN EFFECTIVE.

Why don't YOU ask one of the 20+ families that lost a child last year to whooping cough if they wish they hadn't listened to the anti-vaxxers and had gotten the vaccine instead?
Ignormama like you talk about small pox fear, whne was the last time you say this disease...
THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT! You DON'T see small pox BECAUSE OF VACCINES!
Vaccines do cause autism.
...at apparently the exact same rate it's found in the un-vaccinated. Funny how that works.

Again. Math? Have you ever been taught it?
They do more damage that goods.
Again. "More" is a quantitative term. It refers to a numerical difference between two choices.

In this case, your claim is that the INCREDIBLY MINUTE population which has had a bad reaction to vaccines is "more" than the ENTIRE REST OF THE POPULATION which has been saved from numerous diseases.

Seriously, find an adult learning center (if they even have those in Canada) and ask them to teach you counting.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#41 May 29, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If "autism is injury" caused by vaccines, then why are there autistic people who were NEVER VACCINATED?
Back to square one. Can't you think? Can't you research? Mr anoint myself all knowing will have to do his own homework.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 May 29, 2011
Hey nuggin read this and tell us that having the flu for a week is worse than life long narcolepsy

www.thelocal.se/34044/20110528/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Anti-Vaxxers, Watch This ShowBy Russell Sau... 13 min VACCINES KILL 3
Science vs. sentiment 49 min MMR CAUSES AUTISM 13
CDC experiments on unwitting African American c... 2 hr TheWiseWizard 32
Autistic Savant Artist's Malaysia Day Gift To O... Mon A con is on 1
New Study in Journal of Public Health and Epide... Mon Vaccine Caused 6
CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study F... Mon Vaccine Caused 2
Anti-vaccine movement may have global repercuss... Sep 13 sam 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••