Antidepressants Use During Pregnancy Tied To Autism In Boys,...

Apr 16, 2014 Full story: BioSpace 6

SSRI Use During Pregnancy Is Associated With Risk Of Autism, Developmental Delays In Male Children - Prenatal exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors , medications frequently prescribed to treat depression, anxiety and other mental-health disorders, is associated with a higher incidence of autism spectrum disorder and developmental ... (more)

Full Story
Ross Coe buh ah ha ha

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 16, 2014
garbage. The autism phenomenon is world wide and in 3rd world countries that have no antidepressants used by peasants and villagers. Vaccines though are used
Remember FLH

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2014
Ross Coe buh ah ha ha wrote:
garbage. The autism phenomenon is world wide and in 3rd world countries that have no antidepressants used by peasants and villagers. Vaccines though are used
There are both kind of toxic right ? Giving these brain drugs to pregnant women , whats wrong with these doctors ? wow.
PHARMAFIA at work

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 22, 2014
Remember FLH wrote:
<quoted text>
There are both kind of toxic right ? Giving these brain drugs to pregnant women , whats wrong with these doctors ? wow.
Glorified pharmacists are what they are. Big Pharma has gain control over medical education. Its pharma first and foremost to treat anything. Just like taking back our lives from Big Tobacco, Big Sugar, Big Alcohol and Big Firearms, a push is needed to get back to true medicine and real doctors.
Remember FLH

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2014
PHARMAFIA at work wrote:
<quoted text> Glorified pharmacists are what they are. Big Pharma has gain control over medical education. Its pharma first and foremost to treat anything. Just like taking back our lives from Big Tobacco, Big Sugar, Big Alcohol and Big Firearms, a push is needed to get back to true medicine and real doctors.
Someone keeps deleting my posts about one of pharma paid quacks testing autims drugs on kids that said i had bipolar during alcohol withdrawal and forced pills on me .

Read the DSM bone head !

STOP DELETING MY POSTS , Its only motivating me to post MORE by the way.
Remember FLH

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2014
PHARMAFIA at work wrote:
<quoted text> and Big Firearms, a push is needed to get back to true medicine and real doctors.
When you don't /can't have a gun and "they" do then what ?
Line up shut up and do as your told.

You should drop the gun thing.

Guns= necessary evil
Mine Too

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Remember FLH wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone keeps deleting my posts about one of pharma paid quacks testing autims drugs on kids that said i had bipolar during alcohol withdrawal and forced pills on me .
Read the DSM bone head !
STOP DELETING MY POSTS , Its only motivating me to post MORE by the way.
The so called moderator is playing god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny McCarthy: anti-vaxxer, public menace 17 hr Friend 2
New bacterial meningitis vaccine approved 19 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 1
At day schools, anti-vaxxers surge even as dise... 19 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 3
Measles outbreak casts spotlight on anti-vaccin... 19 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 5
California anti-vaxxers refuse to protect their... 19 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 6
Disneyland Measles Outbreak Highlights Controve... Tue Mata Faka 5
Officials: Keep kids without vaccines away from... Sun VACCINE SPECTRUM ... 3
More from around the web