Immunological Factors, Genes, and the...

Immunological Factors, Genes, and the Environment in Autism

There are 314 comments on the Health News Digest story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Immunological Factors, Genes, and the Environment in Autism. In it, Health News Digest reports that:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The UC Davis MIND Institute will host an update for parents and health-care professionals on research exploring the growing body of evidence suggesting associations between environmental mechanisms, immunological susceptibility and autism on Saturday, June 1. "Immunological Factors, Genes, and the Environment in Autism," will ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Health News Digest.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#373 Jun 7, 2013
Do you prefer WinniePig Dummy, or WhinningPig Dummy? I wouldn't want to address you incorrectly and possibly hurt your feelings. As though a rabid, foaming at the mouth, snake like yourself had any.
ric13

Winnipeg, Canada

#374 Jun 7, 2013
ric99 wrote:
As usual, the first link doesn't work.
A quote from the second link:-
“CONCLUSION: Cases of alleged vaccine encephalopathy could in fact be a
genetically determined epileptic encephalopathy that arose de novo.”
The third link is yet another one that doesn't work.
The fourth link is another conspiracy theory link with no scientific evidence.
Clearly the Winnipeg dummy doesn't (or can’t) even read his own links.
You don't seem to understand words like "could" as opposed to "are". Using the word could means "could not" also fool. So when you say encephalopathy arises de novo it means not inherited but caused. To you everything means naturally occuring and you don't require proof of that. Too young to understand as usual.
ric99

Spalding, UK

#375 Jun 8, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy is showing his ignorance yet again (another symptom of of senile dementia?).

The term: "de novo mutation".
"•An alteration in a gene that is present for the first time in one family member as a result of a mutation in a germ cell (egg or sperm) of one of the parents or in the fertilized egg itself."

Definition from: GeneReviews from the University of Washington and the National Center for Biotechnology Information.

If the mutation is present in egg or sperm cells, or occurred in the fertilized egg itself, it cannot have been caused by anything that occurred after birth, such as vaccination, moron.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#378 Jun 8, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
Do you prefer WinniePig Dummy, or WhinningPig Dummy? I wouldn't want to address you incorrectly and possibly hurt your feelings. As though a rabid, foaming at the mouth, snake like yourself had any.
Translation: sucdic
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#379 Jun 8, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy is showing his ignorance yet again (another symptom of of senile dementia?).
The term: "de novo mutation".
"•An alteration in a gene that is present for the first time in one family member as a result of a mutation in a germ cell (egg or sperm) of one of the parents or in the fertilized egg itself."
Definition from: GeneReviews from the University of Washington and the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
If the mutation is present in egg or sperm cells, or occurred in the fertilized egg itself, it cannot have been caused by anything that occurred after birth, such as vaccination, moron.
What shit4brains. do you see the word IF? And IF it occurs in the egg? So them imbecile IF it isn't in the egg it CAN be from the vaccine. Grow up Hawkins and actually read what you post dumbo. What a hoot...nuff said.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#380 Jun 8, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy is a total science dummy.
Where does the definition of a de novo mutation state that it can be caused by a post birth external influence, such as a vaccine? It doesn't. In fact it rules out any post-birth cause, because the possible causes it gives all occur before birth.
The Winnipeg dummy scores 0% for science.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#381 Jun 8, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy is a total science dummy.
Where does the definition of a de novo mutation state that it can be caused by a post birth external influence, such as a vaccine? It doesn't. In fact it rules out any post-birth cause, because the possible causes it gives all occur before birth.
The Winnipeg dummy scores 0% for science.
DUH Hawkings. Your wrong as usual. I used to think you were smarter than friend, but its equal, you're both dumbazhell
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#382 Jun 8, 2013
No answers to my question from the Winnipeg dummy I notice. Still 0% in science. Does he have any knowledge in any subject, or does he score 0% in all of them?
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#383 Jun 8, 2013
ric99 wrote:
No answers to my question from the Winnipeg dummy I notice. Still 0% in science. Does he have any knowledge in any subject, or does he score 0% in all of them?
Here's the answer to your stupid question...DUH Hawkins
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#384 Jun 9, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy gives his standard "DUH" reply when he can't answer the question. How intelligent, I don't think.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#385 Jun 9, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy gives his standard "DUH" reply when he can't answer the question. How intelligent, I don't think.
DUH Hawkinnz
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#386 Jun 9, 2013
It would appear that the only thing the Winnipeg dummy ever learned at school was the word "DUH", and he only achieved 45% at that.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#387 Jun 9, 2013
ric99 wrote:
It would appear that the only thing the Winnipeg dummy ever learned at school was the word "DUH", and he only achieved 45% at that.
DUH 13 year old child
Caused By VACCINES

Winnipeg, Canada

#388 Jul 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The flu vaccine being forced on many people when there is no epidemic very easily could be casing ADD Autism. Look at what is in that vaccine.
Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials
Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including
anaphylaxis. Also associated with inferility in female mice.
But yet it's being pushed on babies and Pregnant mothers.
Correct, and antibodies attacking the brains of both mother and child signifies autoimmune dysfunction described in the past as originating with cultivating vaccines on chicken protein which is near identical to mylein sheath. Injecting chicken protein results in antibodies again it, so the attack begines on the mylein sheath. Similarly MSG a wheat derivative is in vaccines and we have a gluten intolerance epidemic. And the list goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism risk in younger children increases if th... Sep 22 friend 5
News Banned in NY, controversial anti-vaccine film g... Sep 22 friend 2
News Anti-vaxx mom abandons the movement after all t... Sep 21 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Hmm, There May Be A Link Between Vaccines And P... Sep 21 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Antivaccine activists rally around "Dr. Bob" Se... Sep 20 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... Sep 20 VACCINES MAIM KILL 5
News Anti-Vaccination Activists Back Rejected Film Sep 17 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 5
More from around the web