Childhood vaccines have big impact, b...

Childhood vaccines have big impact, but parents remain reluctant

There are 1 comment on the Nurse.com story from Mar 4, 2014, titled Childhood vaccines have big impact, but parents remain reluctant. In it, Nurse.com reports that:

A new economic analysis of the childhood immunization schedule shows it will prevent 42,000 early deaths and 20 million cases of disease, with a savings of $13.5 billion in direct costs and $68.8 billion in total societal costs in a single cohort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nurse.com.

BIG PHARMA MAIMS KILLS

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 4, 2014
But no evaluation for vaccine caused death and injury. How much has been paid out by the USA vaccine injury comensation pogram and with 4 out of 5 denied based are arbitrary definitions of what constitutes vaccine injury, how much $$$ is really involved when it come to victims of vaccine injury and death? Of course we don't hear that, just the misinfo that there are no issues and its all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia Family Settles Autism Suit (Mar '08) Aug 11 Pacolito 118
News No protests against Vaxxed screening on Aucklan... Aug 8 Thimerosal 1
News Brooklyn anti-vaxxers are refusing to vaccinate... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vexxed by Vaxxed | Controversy surrounds upcomi... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Top 6 BOGUS "science-based-medicine" claims fou... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Film 'VaxXed' on vaccines and autism to be show... Jul 26 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
my son got some relief Jul 20 Larry 1
More from around the web