Confirmed measles case in Lethbridge ...

Confirmed measles case in Lethbridge prompts AHS alert

There are 6 comments on the CBC News story from Oct 20, 2013, titled Confirmed measles case in Lethbridge prompts AHS alert. In it, CBC News reports that:

AHS is in the process of contacting people who are not immunized against the disease and who have been identified as immediate contacts with the infected person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

ANOTHER PANDEMIC

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 20, 2013
in a week those with measles will be fine. Fear mongering sells vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Measles can cause panencephalitis, encephalitis, pneumonia, seizures due to high fevers and miscarriages in pregnant women.
Of course of all the more recent outbreaks within any country, it starts with unvaccinated. But leave it to an anti vaxxer to determine everyones outcome. That's what is called false security by someone who has no clue of anyone's medical history. People have already died from measles this year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 20, 2013
One, Merck isn't the only one who makes the MMR vaccine and two, where is that evidence the USA sued Merck twice for faulty MMR vaccines???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 21, 2013
It's not the USA Gov who is suing, cant you read your own spammed links? Thanks for the Monday Funnies!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2013
I read your link you spammed around. Anyone can easily see the USA is not the one suing.
Thats Science

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Oct 21, 2013
friend wrote:
I read your link you spammed around. Anyone can easily see the USA is not the one suing.
DUH except you Miss comprehension challenged

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are You an 'Anti-Vaxxer'? Your Friends Are on T... Sun friend 5
News 'The Pathological Optimist' profiles a notoriou... Oct 12 Vaccinfartion 9
News Study claims vaccines-autism link; scientists f... Oct 12 The Wakefield Tre... 1
News Study lights up anti-vaxxers' twitter habits Oct 12 friend lies 3
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Oct 7 Bill Chaffee 132
News Autistic characters lead TV's 'Good Doctor' and... Oct 6 Vacines the cause 1
News Man Made Epidemic Exclusive Clip Features Paren... Sep 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web