A Study by Focus Autism Foundation Fi...

A Study by Focus Autism Foundation Finds: CDC Whistleblower Reveals...

There are 22 comments on the Sys-Con Media story from Aug 18, 2014, titled A Study by Focus Autism Foundation Finds: CDC Whistleblower Reveals.... In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

A top research scientist working for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention played a key role in helping Dr. Brian Hooker of the Focus Autism Foundation uncover data manipulation by the CDC that obscured a higher incidence of autism in African-American boys .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#1 Aug 18, 2014
No surprise here. CDC is corrupted to its bones. And unfortunately any autism study related to cure, its cause and origins and this epidemic is led by CDC. One of its researchers Poul Thouson who manipulated data to distant autism from vaccines and whose bank accounts where filled with money from (whom) has disappeared and no where to be found.

This conspiracy which is obvious has to stop for kids affected with autism most probably caused by vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2014
First of all, this has nothing to do with the danish study. Poul Thorsen (spelled correctly) is only accused of embezzlement from the funding of the study, and as of to date nothing has come of it and the only time you ever hear about it is when anti vaxxers attempt to claim he also messed with the data. His only role within the study was having to do with the funding. That's it. Anyone would know this by the listing of the authors. Hello. And that Danish study wasn't only funded by the CDC, but also from the Danish National Research Foundation; the National Vaccine Program Office and National Immunization Program, and the National Alliance for Autism Research.
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-curio...

As for that CDC, if one was to believe they manipulated it, then one would have to believe their autism rates then too is flawed. Hello. Just remember that when those CDC USA autism rates are repeated.
VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 18, 2014
proof

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Thorsen was the 6th within the list of 8 authors, the lead author was Kreesten Meldgaard Madsen. Thorsen's role within the study was the financial end; distributing the funds to appropriate people/ places. Every study has such a person assigned to the funding. That's why Thorsen was charged with embezzlement, ooooh helloooo. He had nothing to do with the data, data collection or analyzing data. He did not manipulate data nor could he, since he was no part of that within the study. So sorry. And, he hasn't been found guilty, yet. But I'm sure he will be found guilty, of embezzlement but leave it to wishful thinking anti vaxxers in la la land to attempt to alter the definition of embezzlement.

.
Logicalism

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2014
The further you get away from "modern" manipulated chemical-toxins cooked up in a laboratory by "scientists", the better off we all are.

Do not take any kind of drug or "vaccine" made by man.

Go all-natural and seek remedies using herbs, plants, fruit, veggies, etc. that grow in the wild, your backyard or at least an organic local farm.

Humans *ARE NOT MEANT* to come in contact with the manipulated toxic chemicals these con-artist scammers and murderers cook up in laboratories. They don't grow on trees or in bushes for a reason. Do not trust them. Get away from them, ASAP. They are the abomination.
KA CHING 4 PHARMA

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Aug 19, 2014
friend wrote:
First of all, this has nothing to do with the danish study. Poul Thorsen (spelled correctly) is only accused of embezzlement from the funding of the study, and as of to date nothing has come of it and the only time you ever hear about it is when anti vaxxers attempt to claim he also messed with the data. His only role within the study was having to do with the funding. That's it. Anyone would know this by the listing of the authors. Hello. And that Danish study wasn't only funded by the CDC, but also from the Danish National Research Foundation; the National Vaccine Program Office and National Immunization Program, and the National Alliance for Autism Research.
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-curio...
As for that CDC, if one was to believe they manipulated it, then one would have to believe their autism rates then too is flawed. Hello. Just remember that when those CDC USA autism rates are repeated.
friend duhz it again
Logicalism

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2014
Pharmaceutical drugs and any other toxic chemical that is manipulated by man is not meant for human or any living beings' consumption.

Stop falling for the scam-artist lie that they're "evolving" into something "superior" to what once was. This is to brainwash you into following them blindly like a good slave / puppet / sheep / pawn. The only way they're advancing is toward utter destruction of life on Earth. That is but a fact which cannot be logically denied by anyone who is an honest and clear-thinking person. Look at what they've done with nuclear radiation alone - the huge threat to all life on Earth. This is just the beginning. It'll get much worse within the next few hundred years, the more man thinks himself to be "god" and tries to manipulate what was already created. This is disgusting. Wake up and do not fuel this trash any longer. This is the CANCER of the Earth. It's astounding once you look at it in that way, you realize it's true.

Does a cancer in a human body look at itself in disgust and choose to stop invading and slaughtering that body? No! The cancer wants to grow and thrive within that human body.

This group of criminal elite who own the trillion dollar pharmaceutical companies and the "medical" (don't they wish) industry are no different from a cancer in the human body, only they're a cancer to this Earth "body".

We must fight against this cancer and protest them. Demand the government ban all of this toxic garbage, so it doesn't pollute our bodies or this Earth any longer.

With the masses of sheeple brainwashed into thinking we're supposedly advancing toward something good, they're clueless as to the fact that they're only fueling a literal cancer to this planet and themselves.

Wake up, everyone, before it's too late.

I have $0 to gain from typing this out. I've no other motivation than to help keep others and this planet healthy and in good shape. I care from the heart, and anger fuels me when I make posts like this.

The "medical" industry has trillions of dollars to gain from selling and pumping humans with their laboratory-cooked abominations, however.

Who would you really take the word of? Someone with the motive of gaining a lot of money for what they try to brainwash you with, or some anonymous person online who doesn't want a penny from your pockets, but to seek remedies out in the wild, your backyard or a local farm?

Self-sufficiency is the key. Stop being dependent upon this abominable "modern" system. They want you and I as slaves and lab-rats to test on and gain power over. STOP trusting them.
Logicalism

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2014
Just like people say that politicians cannot be trusted because of their obvious motive to gain power in political office, the same can easily be said about the medical industry.

The mainstream medical industry has the biggest threat to their dominance by way of NATURAL remedies. This is why they, in general (exceptions aside) try to demonize natural remedies, and call all of us who like them "quacks" and we believe in "quackery". They are the obvious scam-artists who are playing tens of millions of people like pawns, but since we're in such a bubble with filtered and controlled information from so many sources, whether the government, media, many parts of the Internet (though it's the best for freedom of information, so good for us), even Hollywood movies, the stronghold of brainwashing is hard to break.

Thankfully, as I just said, the Internet we can use to spread information freely without their biased filters to stop us. This is the last "frontier" of freedom of information, indeed. Take advantage of it while it lasts, because I've a strong suspicion that they'll regulate it in the future pretty heavily, since they see the word is getting out and they're losing more and more money the more people look toward WILD natural cures to diseases, ailments and cancers of any type. It's the best way to go because natural, wild fruits, veggies and herbs are specifically MEANT for us to consume.

The plain and obvious logic is truly on our side.

Synthetic, man-manipulated poison is not what we're supposed to consume. It's created for one reason, and one reason only: to make them more money! Not for your true health, even if the specific medication might 'treat' the current symptom, it's still like a 'Trojan horse' and sending in other abominable chemicals into your body to destroy it in another way.

I strongly believe that these pharmaceutical companies extract good nutrients from plants and fruits of all types, even exotic types from the Amazon in South America, which help ease the symptoms of any specific illness, but then they mix their poison garbage chemicals so they can LEGALLY PATENT it and thus no one can copy it, so they make money this way.

This is how they deceive millions into thinking "modern medicine" is supposedly good for us. They sugar coat their poison, making you believe it's good for you to take now.

Always question authority, whether political, law enforcement, medical or any other. People, in general, are very selfish beings and want money more than anything. The love of money is the root of all evil, and we see that today, more than ever before. This is exactly why so much poison is out there today.

Spread the word. Question everything and always be skeptical, even if it seems "good" at first glance, think about how they could twist it into making you believe that, but there's something bad underneath it that'll get you in the long term.

So next time you have an illness, check online and see what NATURAL remedies you can take to treat it before going to a drug-pusher, er, "doctor."

When they say "The best things in life are free." They're not kidding. So many people are deceived, in this abominable society, into thinking that making, or luckily winning, millions of dollars will make them happy, but it's just not true. It'll blind you into looking at things the wrong way.

I see so many people online making posts about how they couldn't afford this or that treatment, so it forced them to check the Internet for cheap / free ways to remedy their ailment with herbs, fruits and plants. It helped them immensely, and was way cheaper AND the healthiest way to go. Win / win situation there. Amazing how that happens. The rich people are blind in thinking they've got it "good" when really, they don't.
X-TREME BIAS

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Christ!!!!!! I've never seen a race of people who come up with more s#!t to place blame on just what their noglets really are, f*cking illiterates.
Logicalism

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2014
I'm always comically amazed at when I see humans wanting to find another planet to live on, I always smirk and say to myself "Why? So you can pollute that one too, and destroy it like you're destroying Earth?"

I mean, isn't that what a cancer is? It seeks a host to cling onto and destroys it for selfish gain.

Modern society is a cancer. Once you wake up from that emotional brainwashing you've been under, you'll be astounded at the similarities between the cancers they study under a microscope and this "modern, technologically advanced" society today.

Yes, just think about it. Open your mind. Break free from that brainwashing they put you through in school, the media and the government. Stop being led like a sheep. Start maturing into adulthood in your mind. These criminal elite want to pose as "the authority" just like your father or mother were your authority when you were little children, so this keeps your minds as little obedient children, listening to whatever your superiors tell you, like a good slave.

The time to wake up is now.:)

Oh, you people can mark my posts with negative marks all you want, the truth I speak is getting out no matter how much you don't want it to. So either speak up and try to counter this obvious truth (you cannot, thus you remain silent), or be quiet and hide like the scared, sheltered little deceivers that you are.:)

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Everything carry tisks and side effects, even those 'natural' remedies, and they also kill.
What's the harm?
http://whatstheharm.net/herbalremedies.html

or
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/...

Most remedies have never been studies for it's effectiveness, dangers of it's use, and can also be dangerously contaminated and more so if it's from your own back yard. Proper double-blind clinical trials are needed to determine the safety and efficacy of each plant before they can be recommended for medical use.

And by the way, any logical person can see Logicalism is off topic and here to spam remedies of which is an industry which people make money off as just as anything else.
buh wah ha ha

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Aug 20, 2014
friend wrote:
Everything carry tisks and side effects, even those 'natural' remedies, and they also kill.
What's the harm?
http://whatstheharm.net/herbalremedies.html
or
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/...
Most remedies have never been studies for it's effectiveness, dangers of it's use, and can also be dangerously contaminated and more so if it's from your own back yard. Proper double-blind clinical trials are needed to determine the safety and efficacy of each plant before they can be recommended for medical use.
And by the way, any logical person can see Logicalism is off topic and here to spam remedies of which is an industry which people make money off as just as anything else.
Wrong as usual
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#14 Aug 21, 2014
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Christ!!!!!! I've never seen a race of people who come up with more s#!t to place blame on just what their noglets really are, f*cking illiterates.
This is the quote from another literate vaxxpusher who is saying vaccines dont have side effects and we should ignore vaccine autism link. Yep just because you say so, we should all agree. what an idiot
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#15 Aug 21, 2014
Logicalism wrote:
The further you get away from "modern" manipulated chemical-toxins cooked up in a laboratory by "scientists", the better off we all are.
Do not take any kind of drug or "vaccine" made by man.
Go all-natural and seek remedies using herbs, plants, fruit, veggies, etc. that grow in the wild, your backyard or at least an organic local farm.
Humans *ARE NOT MEANT* to come in contact with the manipulated toxic chemicals these con-artist scammers and murderers cook up in laboratories. They don't grow on trees or in bushes for a reason. Do not trust them. Get away from them, ASAP. They are the abomination.
I agree 100%
ric99

Caistor, UK

#16 Aug 21, 2014
Montreal Sam insists that there is a vaccine autism link, just because he says so, despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that there is no link. What an idiot.
ricDUH99

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Aug 21, 2014
ric99 wrote:
Montreal Sam insists that there is a vaccine autism link, just because he says so, despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that there is no link. What an idiot.
There is not overwhelming evidence of anything but a cover up butthead. You can chose to believe the plopaganda because you are immature and 13 years old, but intelligent mature adults aren't like you, we think for ourselves.
ric99

Spilsby, UK

#18 Aug 22, 2014
So where is this overwhelming evidence of a cover up, that Ross Coe talks about? If it ever existed, Ross Coe and his fellow anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists would have posted it here years ago. He also claims to be an intelligent mature adult, despite his obvious low IQ.

The REAL "intelligent mature adults" are those who carry out the hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies that show that there is no vaccine /autism link.

As for Ross Coe, the only thing that he's got is dementia, judging by his pathetic memory concerning my age.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#19 Aug 22, 2014
Anti vaxxers probably didn't even know who this Brian Hooker is, or what he does, prior to this article. You will get kick out of it. We're to believe some whistle blower came to that biased org, gave info in order for this Hooker guy to do a peer reviewed study? Get real. Anti vaxxers jump on this article, just because they say it's true, they believe it. They have to, it's their only hope but there isn't any evidence that any of it is true. And there are far more studies out there about the MMR than this old 2004 Atlanta study.
Intelligent mature adults don't attack others and name call. When they do, it's a sure sign they're worried.
ricDUH1399

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Aug 22, 2014
ric99 wrote:
So where is this overwhelming evidence of a cover up, that Ross Coe talks about? If it ever existed, Ross Coe and his fellow anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists would have posted it here years ago. He also claims to be an intelligent mature adult, despite his obvious low IQ.
The REAL "intelligent mature adults" are those who carry out the hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies that show that there is no vaccine /autism link.
As for Ross Coe, the only thing that he's got is dementia, judging by his pathetic memory concerning my age.
As we see ricDUH supplies ZERO of his hundreds of studies. Blah blah peer reviewed trash science paid for by government health agencies and their coharts Big Pharma.
Logicalism

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2014
ric99 wrote:
Montreal Sam insists that there is a vaccine autism link, just because he says so, despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that there is no link. What an idiot.
I cannot say either way is a fact, since a fact, for me, is what I can test and see for myself. However, I'm not going to take *their* word for it blindly, like some dolt. That's what they expect me to do, but I am more intelligent than they think. I have my own mind and am not led like a puppet on strings. They're *not* the "medical" authority. They just want everyone to *ASSume* that.

Just because the mainstream "medical" industry proclaims that it's scientifically proven that vaccines do not cause autism in many children, does not make it "fact."

As I said above: consider the source!

How can we trust those who have an obvious motive to protect their money maker (drugs, vaccines, etc.)?

That's like the government proclaiming that they're innocent of the crimes they're accused of because they sent in their FBI agents and proved their innocence. lol! Who would really take their word for it so blindly?

Either total and utter dunces who're emotionally brainwashed and lulled to do just that (many today are), or paid propagandists with an obvious agenda to spread misinformation and partial truths to further deceive the masses of sheeple.

Anyway, even if it's not true, let's just imagine here, it'd still not change my mind on this so-called "medical" industry who obviously has an agenda of total control over the masses, poisoning them with cooked-up laboratory chemical crap. They can put it in their own bodies, not mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism Fast Facts 3 hr Sangelia 9
News Myth Busted: Autism Is Not Caused By MMR Vaccine 11 hr friend 58
News Autism and Rare Childhood Speech Disorder Often... 15 hr TRASH SCIENCE 1
News Parents Debate on Children's Vaccination Requir... 15 hr TRASH SCIENCE 25
News Exposure To Air Pollution Before, During, And A... 15 hr TRASH SCIENCE 3
News Large Study Finds MMR Vaccine Doesn't Cause Aut... Mon GARDASIL MAIMS KILLS 32
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... May 24 friend 12
More from around the web