Not Quite Everything Parents Need to Know About Autism Spectrum Disorders
The American Academy of Pediatrics will publish Autism Spectrum Disorders: What Every Parent Needs to Know on October 1. The first few weeks and months after a child's diagnosis with any disability is bewildering, but I think especially so for autism.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at I Speak of Dreams.
#1 Sep 25, 2012
Step one, regressive/sporadic autism is vaccine caused. Only 20% of autism is inherited through genetics. The other 80% is most likely caused by environment.
Add your comments below
|Obama grants CDC whistleblower immunity for exp...||Sun||ADVERSE EVENTS||1|
|The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet...||Sun||friend||4|
|Lack of vaccinations cause concern amongst pare...||Aug 26||ADVERSE EVENTS||1|
|I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs...||Aug 22||CONJOB||1|
|Vaccines are important for communities||Aug 18||VACCINES CAUSE AU...||1|
|The vaccine crisis we're facing isn't the one t...||Aug 18||VACCINES CAUSE AU...||1|
|Pro-vaccine studies used by media and governmen...||Aug 18||VACCINES CAUSE AU...||6|
Find what you want!
Search Autism Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC