"We took a healthy baby who came into this world well, and we made him sick."

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 12

Lisa Goes has a collection of photos on her wall called the "Rare Wall." The photos are of children who have suffered negative vaccine side effects.

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2013
There is no such things as autistic colitis. The term comes from Wakefield, so right there tells you this 'activist' isn't basing knowledge on rea; science. Are anti vaxxer now using 'iatrogenic' to term vaccine damage?? They're miss-using the medical term. And of course they only state 'mitochondrial disease', which is a general term that encompasses many known genetic disorders. And of course, this parent is promoting a book.
frienduh

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jan 26, 2013
for decades parents have claimed vaccines damaged their children, but those who could stop the slaughter decide this colateral damage wasn't important enough to acknowledge, let alone investigate. Government decided Pharma was to be protected while thousands suffered serious harm. Its still this way. Pharma continues to maim, kill and cause disease and it profitsd from this nazi-like experimentation.
sometimes

Northbrook, IL

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Sometimes you just have a defective child. Nobody is to blame. If he was slow from birth I would say that their child was defective from conception.
Sam

Candiac, Canada

#6 Jan 26, 2013
wow, well said. this is truely the case for many children. These sick kids who pharma and government have closed eyes on
Sam

Candiac, Canada

#7 Jan 26, 2013
sometimes wrote:
Sometimes you just have a defective child. Nobody is to blame. If he was slow from birth I would say that their child was defective from conception.
That might be the case for a down syndrom or cerebal palsy. but not autism. please go back and finish your high school.
Ray

Candiac, Canada

#8 Jan 27, 2013
sometimes wrote:
so can i have ur mother for one night
frienduh

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
so can i have ur mother for one night
Do you want to be this defective guy's new daddy?
Canada people are special

Northbrook, IL

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Welcome to the "special" people from Canada.
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Canada people are special wrote:
Welcome to the "special" people from Canada.
and des plains individuals like you in particular is brain dead.
Another Vaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Another tragic story of vaccine victimization.
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Mar 15, 2013
frienduh wrote:
for decades parents have claimed vaccines damaged their children, but those who could stop the slaughter decide this colateral damage wasn't important enough to acknowledge, let alone investigate. Government decided Pharma was to be protected while thousands suffered serious harm. Its still this way. Pharma continues to maim, kill and cause disease and it profitsd from this nazi-like experimentation.
Encore
Vaccine Roulette

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Its heartbreaking to hear how healthy babies are destroyed by vaccines we are told are safe and health promoting. But its lies, the fact autism is now 1 in 50 and ADHD is 1 in 10 in the USA shows how damaging they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maternal exposure to air pollution linked to of... 14 hr Friend 1
'Vaccines could turn your child GAY,' claims an... 14 hr Friend 3
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 15 hr Vaccine Caused 6
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Wed Parasite epidemic 3
CDC whistleblower tells the world he was ordere... Wed VACCINES CAUSE AU... 9
Dr. Andrew Wakefield speaks out about CDC scien... Wed VACCINES CAUSE AU... 8
The latest in scientific research in children's... (Apr '14) Wed VACCINES CAUSE AU... 26
More from around the web