Is autism linked to air pollution?

Jun 30, 2013 Full story: NewsTarget.com 12

Results of a new study were released and suggest that moms-to-be that are exposed to high levels of pollution are almost twice as likely to give birth to a child with an autism spectrum disorder .

Full Story
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 1, 2013
With high vaccine rates 1 in 50 get autism already, so no matter what other factors exist, vaccines have already cause the harm.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#2 Jul 1, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy still has no scientific evidence for his conspiracy theory.
What a Luzzer

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jul 2, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy still has no scientific evidence for his conspiracy theory.
The Boston UK dummy is such a luzzer.
ric99

Spilsby, UK

#4 Jul 2, 2013
No scientific evidence from the Winnipeg dummy, so back to the usual insults.

The one thing I do agree with is his new name. "What a Luzzer" describes him perfectly.
DUH IM ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jul 3, 2013
ric99 wrote:
No scientific evidence from the Winnipeg dummy, so back to the usual insults.
The one thing I do agree with is his new name. "What a Luzzer" describes him perfectly.
no luzzer is the label for mentally lazy 13 year olds who either don't research or ignore research that doesn't support their position. Sound familiar buttcrack?
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Then it's strange how the name of the poster is given as "What a Luzzer, Winnipeg, Canada", i.e. the Winnipeg dummy's new identity.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jul 4, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Then it's strange how the name of the poster is given as "What a Luzzer, Winnipeg, Canada", i.e. the Winnipeg dummy's new identity.
NOT strange. Its your name buttcrack
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#8 Jul 4, 2013
It can't be my name, because it definitely says "What a Luzzer, Winnipeg, Canada", and I'm not from Winnipeg, Canada. The only person here from Winnipeg, Canada is the Winnipeg dummy, alias "What a Luzzer", so it must be him.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jul 4, 2013
ric99 wrote:
It can't be my name, because it definitely says "What a Luzzer, Winnipeg, Canada", and I'm not from Winnipeg, Canada. The only person here from Winnipeg, Canada is the Winnipeg dummy, alias "What a Luzzer", so it must be him.
As usual you don't understand, what a luzzer Boston UK
ric99

Boston, UK

#10 Jul 5, 2013
I (and everyone else who posts in forums) understand that the name that appears on your post is the name of the poster, and that you put "What a Luzzer" as YOUR name. If the Winnipeg dummy (alias What a Luzzer) doesn't understand anything as simple as that, he really is a Luzzer. Did he ever go to school?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2013
It's nothing short of amazing. An article from Natural News that doesn't once include the word vaccines. But as usual, this amazing fact is over looked by all the name-calling going back and forth.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Jul 5, 2013
ric99 wrote:
I (and everyone else who posts in forums) understand that the name that appears on your post is the name of the poster, and that you put "What a Luzzer" as YOUR name. If the Winnipeg dummy (alias What a Luzzer) doesn't understand anything as simple as that, he really is a Luzzer. Did he ever go to school?
Boston UK what a luzzer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 7 min anothervoice 23
Video: Scientist states that, '...vaccines can ... 13 hr Vaccines Maim Kill 4
Science vs. sentiment 14 hr Vaccines Maim Kill 33
Hey Anti-Vaxxers, Watch This ShowBy Russell Sau... Wed VACCINES KILL 3
CDC experiments on unwitting African American c... Wed TheWiseWizard 32
Autistic Savant Artist's Malaysia Day Gift To O... Sep 15 A con is on 1
New Study in Journal of Public Health and Epide... Sep 15 Vaccine Caused 6
•••

Autism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE