Surge in autism, and skepticism

Surge in autism, and skepticism

There are 57 comments on the Bend Bulletin story from Apr 8, 2012, titled Surge in autism, and skepticism. In it, Bend Bulletin reports that:

The report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that one in 88 American children have an autism spectrum disorder has stoked a debate about why the condition's prevalence continues to rise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bend Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#41 Mar 15, 2013
It's from your link which is outright biased. Aside from that, Encephalopathy can result in many different manners and the majority who had vaccines never had Encephalopathy and the majority who have autism never had Encephalopathy.
So you just keep holding onto to this little bit of useless meaningless nothing.
Vaccines NOT Perfected

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 Mar 16, 2013
friend wrote:
It's from your link which is outright biased. Aside from that, Encephalopathy can result in many different manners and the majority who had vaccines never had Encephalopathy and the majority who have autism never had Encephalopathy.
So you just keep holding onto to this little bit of useless meaningless nothing.
yeah like I care what you think.
freedomintruth

Evansville, IN

#43 Apr 3, 2013
And what about those children who weren't vaccinated yet have autism? My son is one of those. He's severely autistic. I can't stand the "vaccines cause autism" debate. It's a load of crap!
JamesHolmesVacci neVictim

Winnipeg, Canada

#44 Apr 3, 2013
freedomintruth wrote:
And what about those children who weren't vaccinated yet have autism? My son is one of those. He's severely autistic. I can't stand the "vaccines cause autism" debate. It's a load of crap!
There are two "autisms". One seems caused in utero the other regressive and vaccine caused, get it? Your son would have been in the 1 in 10,000 category whereas my son is part of the 1 in 50 that are vaccine injured.

Location hidden

#45 Apr 3, 2013
LOL! Now the expert claims there's 'two' autisms!
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#46 Apr 3, 2013
friend wrote:
LOL! Now the expert claims there's 'two' autisms!
MORON its been said for decades. I guess you're so out of touch with it you don't know. OR its just DUH! You're favorite GENETIC cause explains 3% dumbo that's 1. Then the 97% of the 1 in 50 American children is 2. Get with it.

Location hidden

#47 Apr 3, 2013
Alright Mr. Predictable Name-Caller, first you don't live in the USA, so there's no way your child is part of 1:50 and that 1:50 didn't look at cause. Hello. It just looked at rates because for decades everyone has known autism is autism no matter the cause. And speaking about cause I hate to break it to you, regardless of genetics, vaccines have been proven not to be the cause for autism or every child would have autism. it doesn't explain why more boys than girls. Only some predisposition would ever make the theory of vaccines plausible.
What A DUMBO

Winnipeg, Canada

#48 Apr 4, 2013
friend wrote:
Alright Mr. Predictable Name-Caller, first you don't live in the USA, so there's no way your child is part of 1:50 and that 1:50 didn't look at cause. Hello. It just looked at rates because for decades everyone has known autism is autism no matter the cause. And speaking about cause I hate to break it to you, regardless of genetics, vaccines have been proven not to be the cause for autism or every child would have autism. it doesn't explain why more boys than girls. Only some predisposition would ever make the theory of vaccines plausible.
DUH

Location hidden

#49 Apr 4, 2013
Glad you agree.
What A Bozo

Winnipeg, Canada

#50 Apr 4, 2013
friend wrote:
Its not name calling, its DSM style labelling. You have several mental illnesses.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#51 Apr 5, 2013
Perhaps friend should read these 15 PUBMED studies that link vaccines to autism?
http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed

Location hidden

#52 Apr 5, 2013
I already did, 4 hours go
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TE5G...
Look at Winnipeg go! Spamming the same link just as he did the autism rates! He might break a record this time. How many topics can he spam those 15 studies??? And he even believes all 15 results in evidence! Funny, some of them are quite old. You'd think something would have 'result' if they really were evidence!
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 Apr 5, 2013
friend wrote:
I already did, 4 hours go
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/TE5G...
Look at Winnipeg go! Spamming the same link just as he did the autism rates! He might break a record this time. How many topics can he spam those 15 studies??? And he even believes all 15 results in evidence! Funny, some of them are quite old. You'd think something would have 'result' if they really were evidence!
This IS an autism forum. Its not spamming to provide a link to 15 YES FIFTEEN PUBMED studies that link vaccines to autism. Spamming is when a poster follows another and posting the same nonsense in an attempt to disrupt discussion of those 15 studies. Now you know.

Location hidden

#54 Apr 5, 2013
Sorry, did you forget you mentioned my ID when you posted??!! You still have zero evidence. No different than those infanous 28 studies. Those got you no where as well.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 Apr 5, 2013
friend wrote:
Sorry, did you forget you mentioned my ID when you posted??!! You still have zero evidence. No different than those infanous 28 studies. Those got you no where as well.
Nonsense once again.
Koby
#57 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Starts With Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#58 Oct 17, 2013
Vaccines Cause ADHD wrote:
<quoted text> And of course a POS like you would leave out the following:
"
The government has never compensated, nor has it ever been ordered to compensate, any case based on a determination that autism was actually caused by vaccines. We have compensated cases in which children exibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures"
So IF you can read AND comprehend you can see it says encephalopathy IS autism and autistic behavior. They call it autistic behavior for a very good reason buttcrack, its AUTISM!!! A MEDICAL PROGRESSION meaning regression into autism, what parents have said for decades while imbeciles like you ignore it and talk nonsense instead.
good post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 3 hr arcanaknight 36
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... Fri friend 24
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... Thu Friend 18
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Jul 27 NoahsMom 118
News 'Anti-vaccine' course stirs student outcry at U... Jul 27 friend 2
News Researchers seek clues to autism's causes, trea... Jul 26 Friend 2
News Ups and downs of Asperger's Syndrome for Colora... Jul 25 Elise 1
More from around the web