'Crowds are my enemy'

'Crowds are my enemy'

There are 7 comments on the Courier-Post story from Mar 23, 2014, titled 'Crowds are my enemy'. In it, Courier-Post reports that:

Getting to one of her favorite places on earth, The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, is "fun, but scary," for 24-year-old Erin Clemens, who has Asperger Syndrome, a mild but challenging form of autism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Post.

ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#2 Mar 23, 2014
The only 'vaccine victim' here is the reasoning power of Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy's brain, which has apparently been rendered totally useless by vaccine conspiracy theories.
ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Brains are my enemy...stay away..brain farts are ok Richard b...b for bedwetter
ric99

Dorrington, UK

#4 Mar 24, 2014
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy does an excellent job of debunking himself when he states that 'brains are his enemy'.

Yet again he demonstrates a total lack of brain if he seriously thinks that anyone is going to believe that post #3 was from me (ric99), when the location of the poster is given as Winnipeg, Canada.

Let's hope he keeps up the good work of debunking himself.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Ross Coe demonstrates he's only here to play games. The article is about 24 year olds accomplishments. Ross Coe tries to turn every thing into a negative pharma topic, taking away any hope that he had any brains at all.
Oh WOW

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Mar 24, 2014
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy does an excellent job of debunking himself when he states that 'brains are his enemy'.
Yet again he demonstrates a total lack of brain if he seriously thinks that anyone is going to believe that post #3 was from me (ric99), when the location of the poster is given as Winnipeg, Canada.
Let's hope he keeps up the good work of debunking himself.
Oh wow richard b the next Steven Hawkings is so smart it hurts.....buh wah ha ha join the circus clown
ric99

Woodhall Spa, UK

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Oh good, the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy has obliged by continuing to debunk himself, just as I expected he would. He can't resist the temptation.
Discipline these brats

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 24, 2014
These kids need to be slapped in the face whenever they start moaning or whatever. Backhand them so hard it knocks teeth loose. Stop mollycoddling them.

I swear, you people are raising a generation of sissies, these kids will just get beat up the rest of their miserable lives. Good, because they're dorks. I hope they get their faces rubbed in the dirt and you parents suffer ten times the humiliation.

Teach these kids to throw a football or something a little more manly. Y'all probably dress them up with bows in their hair, little sissyboys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my son got some relief Thu Larry 1
News Podcast: An Interview with Temple Grandin: 'Vis... Wed Joe 1
News Scientific Evidence and the EU Court Jul 6 VAERS NVICP 1
News 'He pinned my arms down and he strangled me' - ... Jun 30 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Couple 'at breaking point' with challenged youn... Jun 30 whataJOKE 1
News Is there such a thing as an autism gene? Jun 30 whataJOKE 1
News Confused About Vaccinations For Your Children? Jun 30 whataJOKE 1
More from around the web