What is the problem?

What is the problem?

There are 14 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 6, 2012, titled What is the problem?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A student doesn't seem to be doing well at home or school. Teachers and parents are overwhelmed with what to do.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Apr 12

Thane, India

#2 May 7, 2012
Yes,
You always have to take care while you vaccinated.
It should be new, clean.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2012
There's no more proof vaccines cause ADHD than there is is causes autism. Nice scare tactic.

Twin studies indicate that the ADHD disorder is highly heritable and that genetics are a factor in about 75 percent of all cases.
Environmentals would be a factor. A 2007 study linked the organophosphate insecticide chlorpyrifos. A 2010 study found that pesticide exposure is strongly associated with an increased risk of ADHD in children.

Back to topic. Special education alone can not improve the progress a child with a disability. A child with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)/ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), an Emotional Disturbance (ED), or something more serious such as autism, Fragile X would need more intervention than just special education.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 7, 2012
While you vaccinated to your child you must be very much care full

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2012
Everyone should be careful when choosing to vaccinate. However, vaccines have never been linked to ADHD other than by anti vaxxers.
Would you rather have a study paid by attorneys?? That's about the only study Winnipeg supports.
Keep quoting Vioxx, it has nothing to do with vaccines and has a very different purpose. It means nothing except to Vioxx.
Prior to the release of any medication, the maker of it has to do safety and effectiveness studies before the FDA approves it. But with in any study, there is no way to factor in all the variables, such as unrelated infections; other drug interactions; genetic factors and misuse. This should be a consideration not just of vaccines choice, but every and any medication.

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2012
I hate to tell you, there's more than one drug maker. Merck also pulled their own VIOXX off the market. But it isn't Merck writing out RX's, it's doctors.

As for Gardasil, where are those who were maimed and kiled by it? As for that fast tack testing, it started in the 1990's. So instead of scare tactics, let's just look at the facts. In the Phase III study (yes, thre was a Phase I and II) over 12,000 women aged 1626 from thirteen countries participated in the study. As of February 2009, 40 million doses of Gardasil had been distributed worldwide. More than 20 women who received the Gardasil vaccine have died, but these deaths have not been causally connected to the shot.

Rational people make decisions about medications. Those who make the decision should be allowed to. Those that make the decision not to should also be allowed to. But everyone has a right to info that doesn't include scare tactics.

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2012
And where would you get your facts from? Non verified anti vaxxer info? Where do you think they get it from? Now that's a riot.

Location hidden

#15 May 11, 2012
Ever get tired of repeating the same old stuff? Bottom line is the evidence is else where. A big bummer for anti vaxxers.

Location hidden

#17 May 11, 2012
Then don't read em! have a great weekend!
Friend

Boucherville, Canada

#19 May 12, 2012
Pharma world is a world of jungle. Funny how with most kids today you see have: Autism, ADHD, Immune diorders, Allergies, Asthma. Now some pro vaxxers (Or Pharma Hos) are going to say it was always there.

Enjoy your vaccine at your own risk.

Location hidden

#20 May 12, 2012
No, they're going to say where is your proof vaccines caused any of them, and why those who never had any vaccines still have those medical issues?

Location hidden

#23 May 13, 2012
Thanks for sharing, Frog. I have a child who has autism, I don't know what caused it for him but I know what didn't cause it.

Some people want to make every topic about vaccines and scare tactics, when in fact this article had nothing to do with vaccines at all but special education of which special education in schools is always going to be there, vaccines or not. Anti vaxxers will no sooner be willing to except those who have disabilities because then they loose the idea of suing. What's odd is for those like Winnipeg, he cant sue. So going on and on and off topic all the time about vaccines leads no where and he cant even yet say "I told you so". There's no science backing it.

These people will always see the disability, not the ability a person might have. They will never get beyond cause; it will always consum some people's every waking second where as the rest of us got beyond that years back.

Location hidden

#25 May 14, 2012
Sure there is. Last year wasn't good for anti vaxxers and this year is proving to be the same.
Doesn't matter to me who is in denial. Science is still science and it's no where pointing to vaccines.
Vaccines CauseAutoimmune

Winnipeg, Canada

#29 Sep 13, 2012
OK moderator I'm posting something you can remove.
Fernando
#30 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film 'VaxXed' on vaccines and autism to be show... Wed WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
my son got some relief Jul 20 Larry 1
News Podcast: An Interview with Temple Grandin: 'Vis... Jul 19 Joe 1
News Scientific Evidence and the EU Court Jul 6 VAERS NVICP 1
News 'He pinned my arms down and he strangled me' - ... Jun 30 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Couple 'at breaking point' with challenged youn... Jun 30 whataJOKE 1
News Is there such a thing as an autism gene? Jun 30 whataJOKE 1
More from around the web