What's really bothering me?

Posted in the Autism Forum

RDL

Victoria, Canada

#1 Oct 29, 2013
What's the real source of my anger/fear/sadness/boredom?
My Asperger's Syndrome/High Functioning Autism.
I'll never have a spouse, children, a pet, a house, a car, or a full-time job.
I'm chronically unemployed, and I'm chronically single.
I'm dependent on disability, and even then, it doesn't go far enough, so I'm dependent on my trust fund.
My trust fund is dwindling, so I might have to move back in with my parents permanently in a couple of years if my job search situation doesn't improve.
I'm dependent on Alcoholics Anonymous for my social life, even though I was merely a problem drinker and never a full-blown alcoholic.
I'm dependent on the internet for my social life too, even though I have to go to the internet cafe for that, and it's expensive, so I can only go there one hour a day, one or two days a week.
I don't have the money for a laptop/tablet/smartphone to be able to access the many Wi-Fi hotspots in my city.
I'm not allowed to have the internet at home, at my local college, or at my local public library because of things that happened as a result of my condition.
I can't have a relationship with a woman since I'm 100% gay.(I dated a woman a few years ago, but she only bought that I was straight because she had a disability that was lower functioning than me.)
I can't have a relationship with a man since he's going to want anal sex, and I'm uncomfortable with that.(In the summer of 2013, I had oral sex with my then-boyfriend, but I denied him anal sex, and a month later he punched me.)
I am 100% powerless over my autism/Asperger's, and my life is unmanageable.
I will live on my own and go to AA and go to the internet cafe as long as I can, before my life completely falls apart.
Ignore friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Thank the pediatrician that did this to you with vaccines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yale study warns of vaccine dangers, links immu... (Mar '17) Wed AUTISM LITE 12
News Georgia Family Settles Autism Suit (Mar '08) Wed VACCINES CAUSE AU... 119
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... (Mar '17) Wed VACCINES CAUSE AU... 13
News Vaccination and autism Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Autism, mercury, aluminum and vaccine-induced e... Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Q: Are Vaccines Safe? Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 2
Do you hate autistic 'people'? Read this. Dec 5 A POS 2
More from around the web