Scientific Evidence: 15 PubMed studie...

Scientific Evidence: 15 PubMed studies show a link between vaccines & autism

There are 17 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Scientific Evidence: 15 PubMed studies show a link between vaccines & autism. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

RegardingCaroline.com , a website dedicated to a young girl named Caroline's journey to recovery from autoimmune and neurological challenges , has provided to the public a comprehensive list of fifteen PubMed studies that display a link between vaccines and autism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
If one was to look at each (not just the abstacts) they's see none of it is evidence or shows a link. Most are inconclusive hypothesis not confirmed, data studies, animal studies not confirmed to happen in children (their own words), one is from the Geier's (how fun that was), and one had nothing to do with childhood vaccines. Most of the 15 studies are done by the same repeating authors. The extra credit study was funny as well, since flu vaccines come thimerosal-free for pregnant women.

Nice try Examiner.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 5, 2013
friend wrote:
If one was to look at each (not just the abstacts) they's see none of it is evidence or shows a link. Most are inconclusive hypothesis not confirmed, data studies, animal studies not confirmed to happen in children (their own words), one is from the Geier's (how fun that was), and one had nothing to do with childhood vaccines. Most of the 15 studies are done by the same repeating authors. The extra credit study was funny as well, since flu vaccines come thimerosal-free for pregnant women.
Nice try Examiner.
Meaning they are as valid as ANY study. Studies like vaccines are flawed by nature. A bunch of blah blah and a conclusion that is only observations that is interpreted by joe researcher. PUBMED is a highly regarded source of research and I have been challenged to find PUBMED studies to support the vaccine -autism theory. Here they are. friend has her panties in a knot because she hates any evidence that attacks her employers at Pharma.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2013
"Falling for all the junk science"??? Pubmed may be highly regarded, however that says nothing for the studies. They publish them, it doesn't mean they agree or back them up. Hello. More so since they still include studies from the Geier's, both son and father isted as authors. What a joke that is, when the older Geier lost his license and the younger Geier never had one to begin with.
Employment has nothing to do with it, other than attack me yet again. Who employs you? Geier's and Wakefield??? It isn't evidence when or peer reviewed when the authors of their own prior study reviews their own work! What a riot!(bet you didn't look at any of the actual studies to have notice!)
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Apr 5, 2013
friend wrote:
"Falling for all the junk science"??? Pubmed may be highly regarded, however that says nothing for the studies. They publish them, it doesn't mean they agree or back them up. Hello. More so since they still include studies from the Geier's, both son and father isted as authors. What a joke that is, when the older Geier lost his license and the younger Geier never had one to begin with.
Employment has nothing to do with it, other than attack me yet again. Who employs you? Geier's and Wakefield??? It isn't evidence when or peer reviewed when the authors of their own prior study reviews their own work! What a riot!(bet you didn't look at any of the actual studies to have notice!)
This isn't about your blah blah, its about evidence.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 5, 2013
What evidence? This is no different than the 28 studies and I debunked each of them as well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/T97F...

But you keep up spamming the same link to that blog!
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 5, 2013
friend wrote:
What evidence? This is no different than the 28 studies and I debunked each of them as well.
YOU DEBUNKED?? You are bunk. What a hoot. More delusion.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Some evidence.
1. 2002 repeating author 'Might' be related to pathogenesis of autism
2. 1998 repeating author Hypothesis not confirmed
3. 2011 Hypothesis
4. 2000 Data study- design limit our ability to make firm causal inferences about the true magnitude of effect.
5. 1958 This isn't a study
6. 2010 Survey study
7. 2011 repeating author Data study
8. 2009 repeating author This study had nothing to do with childhood vaccines
9. 2011 repeating author This really isn't a study, but opinion on other studies
data study
10. 2011 not a study
11. 2004 Geier study- based off VAERS
12. 2010 repeating author Mouse study, even though thimerosal was removed from childhood vaccines already
13. 2011 'If similar changes occur in children' this study never determined that it did.
14. 2012 hypothesis not confirmed
15. 2012 might induce excitotoxic
16. 2006 the flu vaccine comes thimerosal-free for pregnant women
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 7, 2013
friend wrote:
Some evidence.
1. 2002 repeating author 'Might' be related to pathogenesis of autism
2. 1998 repeating author Hypothesis not confirmed
3. 2011 Hypothesis
4. 2000 Data study- design limit our ability to make firm causal inferences about the true magnitude of effect.
5. 1958 This isn't a study
6. 2010 Survey study
7. 2011 repeating author Data study
8. 2009 repeating author This study had nothing to do with childhood vaccines
9. 2011 repeating author This really isn't a study, but opinion on other studies
data study
10. 2011 not a study
11. 2004 Geier study- based off VAERS
12. 2010 repeating author Mouse study, even though thimerosal was removed from childhood vaccines already
13. 2011 'If similar changes occur in children' this study never determined that it did.
14. 2012 hypothesis not confirmed
15. 2012 might induce excitotoxic
16. 2006 the flu vaccine comes thimerosal-free for pregnant women
This means ZERO. Nice try acting smart.
SAM

Montréal, Canada

#10 Apr 7, 2013
friend wrote:
Geta life vaccine pusher. This is your job here, on this forum, Promoting vaccines and based on your number of posts, it shows you are a fulltime employee. So how much does it pay?

Location hidden

#11 Apr 7, 2013
What part of showing 15 studies means little makes me a vaccine pusher??? I said many times I could care less who vaccinates or not. That of course has nothing to do with the meaningless 15 studies. And those 15 is all you've got! Instead of attacks, try going through each of the 15 and try and disagree with the contents. None of them were conclusive.

And if you want to count number of posts, it's not me who posts so much. Just look at who's post shows up the most
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism

It's your pal Winnipeg, you know the one who changes his name all the time? You and him both then must be employed by Wakefield and McCarthy. You tell us, how much do they pay you to spam???
DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 7, 2013
friend wrote:
What part of showing 15 studies means little makes me a vaccine pusher??? I said many times I could care less who vaccinates or not. That of course has nothing to do with the meaningless 15 studies. And those 15 is all you've got! Instead of attacks, try going through each of the 15 and try and disagree with the contents. None of them were conclusive.
And if you want to count number of posts, it's not me who posts so much. Just look at who's post shows up the most
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism
It's your pal Winnipeg, you know the one who changes his name all the time? You and him both then must be employed by Wakefield and McCarthy. You tell us, how much do they pay you to spam???
OH the double standard as usual. Pro-vac studies can be vague and nothing but opinion and conclusions by anti-vac studies are wrong for doing the same. What a hoot.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Did I ever spam studies to almost 30 topics? No. So there is no double standard. Had there been any conclusive studies on either end, none of us would be here now would we?? Now that IS a hoot!
DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Apr 8, 2013
friend wrote:
Did I ever spam studies to almost 30 topics? No. So there is no double standard. Had there been any conclusive studies on either end, none of us would be here now would we?? Now that IS a hoot!
Thanks for ADMITTING there is NO PROOF vaccines don't cause autism.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 8, 2013
What I said was there's no conclusive studies on either end. What that means is there's no proof vaccines cause autism at all.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Apr 9, 2013
friend wrote:
What I said was there's no conclusive studies on either end. What that means is there's no proof vaccines cause autism at all.
No it means no evidence to disprove it too, its a tie.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Vacines Autism Simple

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Nov 10, 2013
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>Geta life vaccine pusher. This is your job here, on this forum, Promoting vaccines and based on your number of posts, it shows you are a fulltime employee. So how much does it pay?
Good one Ray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health Ranger exposes chemical violence of merc... 21 hr friend 2
News An outbreak of mumps? Blame the anti-vaxxers 23 hr friend 13
News Trump asks skeptic to probe vaccine safety, ala... 23 hr friend 4
News Vaccines, toxins and autism: Experts weigh in o... Tue LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Cleveland Clinic wellness expert bashes vaccine... Jan 8 Pharma SHILLS 1
News Sad, yet not surprising: Politifact is all pro-... Jan 5 friend 1
News Researchers lambast study associating HPV vacci... Dec 30 friend 2
More from around the web