Inland Empire: Local students conduct...

Inland Empire: Local students conduct summer research

There are 4 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Inland Empire: Local students conduct summer research. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Maya Wandsberg, a global studies major from Riverside, received a Pearson Scholars Summer Program fellowship for her project, "The Reconstruction of Ethnic Identity and the Development of a Racial Pan-African Identity Among African Immigrants in Southern California."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

is this true

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Aug 19, 2013
... Autism is highly contagious!

It EASILY spreads via surfaces touched by an Autistic person,

can live up to three years on surfaces touched, and

it takes massive combinations of highly dangerous chemicals to clean contaminated surfaces of Autism.

It also spreads through physical contact and

even air breathed by an Autistic person, and

water drank or swam in by an Autistic person!...

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton-hills-on...
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#2 Aug 19, 2013
No it's not true. It's absolute rubbish, written by someone who is even nuttier than the Winnipeg dummy (if that's possible).

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2013
I believe the above has something to do with that hate letter sent to a family of which has a child who has autism in Ontario.
Dumb as ric99

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Shows where a mind can go when you aren't told the truth that vaccines cause autism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs... Aug 22 CONJOB 1
News Vaccines are important for communities Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News The vaccine crisis we're facing isn't the one t... Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Pro-vaccine studies used by media and governmen... Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 6
News Can Dogs Have Autism? Aug 17 Alisaworm 5
News Families Call For More Research Into Treating A... Aug 13 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Controversial documentary on vaccinations scree... Aug 11 friend 11
More from around the web