Who will care for children with autism when they're adults?

There are 101 comments on the KAUZ story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Who will care for children with autism when they're adults?. In it, KAUZ reports that:

Sun protection is among the skin care habits that can help people with the chronic skin condition psoriasis reduce some of the discomfort they may experience, such as skin itching, cracking and bleeding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#116 Nov 18, 2013
Warning FDA APPROVED wrote:
<quoted text> He just one of many trolls on here who posts blah blah from Mom's basement.
Look: even if I think the guy is a total bigot I am not going to sink to immature jabs like so many seem to be doing on here instead of having intelligent conversations.
IT FIGURES

Winnipeg, Canada

#117 Nov 19, 2013
Wakefield Was Right wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you tell us where hundreds of thousands of these vaccine victims will go? No Parents, some will have no relatives. They will not be working. Some are so damaged they can't talk. But I guess someone who celebrates vaccine damage could care less what their fate is. Shear numbers dictate institutional care where they can receive all mandated vaccines that will continue to damage and kill them. So you can have a celebration now knowing they will continue to suffer.
Reality
IT FIGURES

Winnipeg, Canada

#118 Nov 19, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Yet more distortion by the UK dummy.
Have a cupa

“Thanks for the memories”

Since: Nov 13

A room with a view

#122 Nov 20, 2013
There are and have always been many children that will need to be cared for when they are adults, not just those with moderate to severe autism. I'm still on the fence about the whole vaccination and autism connection myself but I know there are many children born with mental and health disabilities.
everything causes autism

Lake Mary, FL

#125 Nov 24, 2013
mellabean wrote:
<quoted text>
Look: even if I think the guy is a total bigot I am not going to sink to immature jabs like so many seem to be doing on here instead of having intelligent conversations.
Good luck having an "intelligent" conversation with the Winnipeg autism expert.The reason he won't post any links that back his view point is because every time he did,it took maybe 5 minutes to find info at his own link that completely destroyed his claims.Now he just lobs insults,which is what people out of ideas do.As for the bigot comment,even if that guy thought Elvis was still alive,it doesn't change the fact that everything he's posted in the autism threads is factual.
BUH WAH HA HA

Winnipeg, Canada

#126 Nov 24, 2013
everything causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck having an "intelligent" conversation with the Winnipeg autism expert.The reason he won't post any links that back his view point is because every time he did,it took maybe 5 minutes to find info at his own link that completely destroyed his claims.Now he just lobs insults,which is what people out of ideas do.As for the bigot comment,even if that guy thought Elvis was still alive,it doesn't change the fact that everything he's posted in the autism threads is factual.
Who dumped the B.S.? It's almost readable except for the twisted logic. Oh well he's not a MENSA member that's for sure.
everything causes autism

Calhoun, GA

#127 Nov 29, 2013
BUH WAH HA HA wrote:
<quoted text> Who dumped the B.S.? It's almost readable except for the twisted logic. Oh well he's not a MENSA member that's for sure.
Does your autism cause multiple personality disorder,too?
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#128 Nov 29, 2013
everything causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your autism cause multiple personality disorder,too?
no butt fudge
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#129 Nov 29, 2013
Vaccines cause personality disorder...check it out.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#130 Nov 29, 2013
The only places where the word 'vaccines'causes personality disorder, are in the Winnipeg dummy's and Montreal Sam's brains. You only have to read their posts in this forum to check that out.
ricbuttfudge99

Winnipeg, Canada

#131 Nov 29, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The only places where the word 'vaccines'causes personality disorder, are in the Winnipeg dummy's and Montreal Sam's brains. You only have to read their posts in this forum to check that out.
And how many believe your buttfudge?
ricbuttfudge99

Winnipeg, Canada

#132 Nov 29, 2013
everything causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
your lucky having an "intelligent" conversation with the Winnipeg autism expert.The reason he won't post any links that back his view point is because every time he did,it took maybe 5 minutes to for the provac trolls to respond with junk/ trash science and nonsense. he lobs insults when due,which is what people like friend and ricDUH99 deserve. everything he's posted in the autism threads is factual.
That's kind of you to spray. Turn your head next time.
Thimerosal

Winnipeg, Canada

#136 Jan 13, 2014
BIG PHARMA CRIME wrote:
It won't be vaccine makers. It will be charaties, family and welfare agencies and institutions. We will see a reversal of the trend to keep them out of institutions because when you have 1 in 50 or less of today's children harmed by vaccines and the 1 in 10 or worse with ADHD, prisons and asylyms will be where they live and die. Thank governments for allowing vaccine makers to inject faulty, fraudulent vaccines into babies and causing this disaster. Crimes against humanity being ignored while vaccine makers reap obscene profits. Then you have the U.S. vaccine compensation program DENYING 3 of 4 applicants. Some compensation that is. That way they hide the huge numbers of victims by simply saying you don't fit our extremely narrow criteria.
Says it all
Edward

Winnipeg, Canada

#139 Jan 30, 2015
There is absolutely no proof of this. While it is true that those benefiting may not care about the truth. I would think that those making such important statements without facts or regards to who takes the advice would pay the money to show a link. To my knowledge this has not been done. So just a dangerous opinion really. That to me seems risk full and shameful. Just a parent that gains nothing from big pharma. Also an educated person that lives health my and resaerches. There is no scientic validity to this. If it is so true and children's life is at risk prove it. I would like to see fact. There is non here. Opinion is not fact
ScrewChristianVa lues

Decatur, GA

#140 Feb 1, 2015
I often wonder who will care for the GAY ELDERLY SINGLE ADULTS WHO HAVE NO CARING FAMILIES??? Or single TRANSGENDERED AGING ADULTS???
BAD SCIENCE

Winnipeg, Canada

#141 Feb 1, 2015
Edward wrote:
There is absolutely no proof of this. While it is true that those benefiting may not care about the truth. I would think that those making such important statements without facts or regards to who takes the advice would pay the money to show a link. To my knowledge this has not been done. So just a dangerous opinion really. That to me seems risk full and shameful. Just a parent that gains nothing from big pharma. Also an educated person that lives health my and resaerches. There is no scientic validity to this. If it is so true and children's life is at risk prove it. I would like to see fact. There is non here. Opinion is not fact
You can't even spell researchers.
XTC

Woodstock, GA

#142 Feb 1, 2015
Some people are intelligent but ignorant. The information age and the Internet has given us unlimited information access with few checks and balances. Fake diet pills, ridiculous get rich schemes, nutritional supplements for every disorder... the list goes on and on.
The relationship between autism and vaccines was suggested back in the 90's and later debunked. Unfortunately well intended parents have taken this and assumed that not vaccinating there children will save them from this condition.
Before 1900 one our of four children died before age four and the world had less than a billion people.
Today, accidents are the leading cause of death below age 40.
These anti vaccination people are endangering the lives of their inosent children and everyone.
The small number of side effects from vaccines do not merit returning mankind to the death and suffering we endured before they were developed!
XTC is dumb

Winnipeg, Canada

#143 Feb 1, 2015
XTC wrote:
Some people are intelligent but ignorant. The information age and the Internet has given us unlimited information access with few checks and balances. Fake diet pills, ridiculous get rich schemes, nutritional supplements for every disorder... the list goes on and on.
The relationship between autism and vaccines was suggested back in the 90's and later debunked. Unfortunately well intended parents have taken this and assumed that not vaccinating there children will save them from this condition.
Before 1900 one our of four children died before age four and the world had less than a billion people.
Today, accidents are the leading cause of death below age 40.
These anti vaccination people are endangering the lives of their inosent children and everyone.
The small number of side effects from vaccines do not merit returning mankind to the death and suffering we endured before they were developed!
No vaccine autism theory has ever been adequately proven. All we here is that its has and the lazy minded repeat it.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#144 Feb 1, 2015
everything causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck having an "intelligent" conversation with the Winnipeg autism expert.The reason he won't post any links that back his view point is because every time he did,it took maybe 5 minutes to find info at his own link that completely destroyed his claims.Now he just lobs insults,which is what people out of ideas do.As for the bigot comment,even if that guy thought Elvis was still alive,it doesn't change the fact that everything he's posted in the autism threads is factual.
This held true back in November of 2013, and for whatever reason Winnipeg thought to dig up this old topic. Opinion is not fact. Only in the minds of anti vaxxer has the autism vaccine theory not been adequately proven; to the rest of the world it has and also proven is how childhood diseases come back amoung those unvaccinated people who in turn spread their germs to others. All thanks to Wakefield, who should be very proud how he has shown the MMR does prevent childhood diseases.
Raymond

Woodstock, GA

#145 Feb 1, 2015
they give me all my shots and I come out ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Myth Busted: Autism Is Not Caused By MMR Vaccine 9 min friend 52
News Autism Fast Facts 1 hr New Perspective 5
News Exposure To Air Pollution Before, During, And A... 4 hr New Perspective 2
News Parents Debate on Children's Vaccination Requir... 16 hr arcanaknight 24
News Large Study Finds MMR Vaccine Doesn't Cause Aut... Mon GARDASIL MAIMS KILLS 32
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... May 24 friend 12
News Parents peacefully protest CA Democratic Party ... May 19 friend is loonie 3
More from around the web