Court Awards $969,474.91 for MMR Vaccine Causing BoyA's Autism

Jan 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IndyMedia

A California boy was awarded close to a million dollars for a vaccine causing his Autistic Spectrum Disorder .

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Another victory of sorts for families desimated by faulty, fraudulent vaccines. More to come too once the stench of injury and death becomes strong enough. The trend to not vaccinate or space them are criticized by the monsters who maim and killed thousands of babies. This award proves that.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

child experienced immediate, severe encephalopathic reactions to the vacinnes, which is a known and rare complication of vaccination. The compensatory illness was definitively not autism. Secondly, science is not determined in the courtroom, therefore conclusions as to what may or may not cause autism should not be made based on judicial decisions.

It states right on the court document *Proffer on Award of Compensation; Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR); Table Injury; Encephalitis.
Garbage

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

friend wrote:
child experienced immediate, severe encephalopathic reactions to the vacinnes, which is a known and rare complication of vaccination. The compensatory illness was definitively not autism. Secondly, science is not determined in the courtroom, therefore conclusions as to what may or may not cause autism should not be made based on judicial decisions.
It states right on the court document *Proffer on Award of Compensation; Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR); Table Injury; Encephalitis.
And courts make decisions without expert testimony??? Not likely. Conclusions are based on evidence and recognized science. Its not rare at all thats just a line of trash used as social control and misinformation. Some dum dums fall for it.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Any way you look at it, Encephalitis is not autism, and can happen to any one at any age and not caused by a vaccine. It's not misinformation, No need for expert testimony. There's a medical test to confirm Encephalitis that speaks for itself.
It's just the anti vaxxer monsters misinformation that attempt to make a case into something it never was.
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

friend wrote:
Any way you look at it, Encephalitis is not autism, and can happen to any one at any age and not caused by a vaccine. It's not misinformation, No need for expert testimony. There's a medical test to confirm Encephalitis that speaks for itself.
It's just the anti vaxxer monsters misinformation that attempt to make a case into something it never was.
You get worse each post. A test for encephalitis would be expert testimony, and if you are saying a court would not have that evidence to use, you need help. Encephalitis is a known and recognized vaccine side effect. Talk about misinfo, everything you say is garbage. Seems this and other courts feel encephalitis IS autism. Get used to it because its a growing trend that does not rely on the lies and coverup used by those responsible. Just like John Walker Smith finally got a FAIR TRIAL when not judged by a kangaroo court that had Pharma's interests at stake, other fair and legal courts and judges are setting precedents that WILL NOT go away.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Of course Encephalitis is a known side effect of vaccines, but only because it first is a side effect of contracting the virus itself. Hello. It doesn't matter what anyone 'feels', Encephalitis may consist of symptom's the same as autism, but it is not autism any more than Landau–Kleffner syndrome is the same as autism. Courts don't feel anything, it's anti vaxxers like yourself who make a court case more than what it is in reality just to serve your self-serving unproven theories.

As for Walker-Smith, his license maybe was unfairly revoked, but in his 2nd trial he threw Wakefield under the bus and put the blame where it belonged: On Wakefield. And It's almost been a year since that Walker-Smith trial, Wakefield's cases were thrown out of court.
Disgraced ex-doctor launches
fourth attempt to gag media
http://briandeer.com/solved/slapp-introductio...
Starts with Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

friend wrote:
Of course Encephalitis is a known side effect of vaccines, but only because it first is a side effect of contracting the virus itself. Hello. It doesn't matter what anyone 'feels', Encephalitis may consist of symptom's the same as autism, but it is not autism any more than Landau–Kleffner syndrome is the same as autism. Courts don't feel anything, it's anti vaxxers like yourself who make a court case more than what it is in reality just to serve your self-serving unproven theories.
As for Walker-Smith, his license maybe was unfairly revoked, but in his 2nd trial he threw Wakefield under the bus and put the blame where it belonged: On Wakefield. And It's almost been a year since that Walker-Smith trial, Wakefield's cases were thrown out of court.
Disgraced ex-doctor launches
fourth attempt to gag media
http://briandeer.com/solved/slapp-introductio...
Thanks for the circular bee ess. Hate to burst your snot bubble, but I had nothing to do with that court case. Apparently SOMEONE SOMEWHERE consider this court and those who run it as qualified to run it and make decisions. It waswn't set up by anti-vaxxers, it was set up by government and its likely supported and approved by vaccine makers, mainstream medicine and government or it wouldn't be there. But it easier to call everything an antivaxxer conspiracy because you can't grasp reality.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

"A California boy was awarded close to a million for a vaccine causing his Autism Spectrum Disorder." There you have it.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
"A California boy was awarded close to a million for a vaccine causing his Autism Spectrum Disorder." There you have it.
Encaphalitis is not an Autistic Spectrum Disorder you idiot.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

More mis info, hyped up by anti vaxxers. The child in the article above, and the CA child had Encaphalitis, and that is not autism. Encaphalitis is a known side effect if one was to contract a few viruses like the measles, so naturally there is also a risk from a vaccine but the risk is rare since the vaccine only contains a weakened virus. A wood tick can cause it as well.

Interesting about that CA case, according to Kirby himself, the family left the country for an extended vacation. It "wasn't feasible" to cancel the trip. They're lucky the got compensation at all.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2013
 
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Encaphalitis is not an Autistic Spectrum Disorder you idiot.
Actually it is imbecile.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2013
 
Read all of this pro-vacs
http://whale.to/v/paul.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••