Team finds gene mutation that increases risk of schizophrenia, learning impairment

Aug 11, 2013 Full story: Holtville Tribune 12

A collaborative team of researchers including scientists from UCLA has uncovered evidence that a specific genetic alteration appears to contribute to disorders of brain development, including schizophrenia.

Full Story
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah its caused by vaccine ingredients.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Go ahead and inform us what exact ingredient???? And provide the study that supports that???
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 12, 2013
friend wrote:
Go ahead and inform us what exact ingredient???? And provide the study that supports that???
Anybody can do that including you, so go ahead and research. And everybody knows its true so there.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 12, 2013
This article and others about it on Topix is research. You're the one making the unfounded claim. Thanks for admitting you have no research to back it up.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Aug 13, 2013
friend wrote:
This article and others about it on Topix is research. You're the one making the unfounded claim. Thanks for admitting you have no research to back it up.
You don't speak for me (god forbid) so stop implying I did this or that. One thing I do know and have so many examples of your posts, is that you are a simple clown who seems to think she has some superioity, but its merely a complex that is bogus and pitiful.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2013
By the way, only because you point out spelling errors, it's superiority not superioity. And there's nothing superiority when someone asks you to provide evidence. It's actually a common daily occurrance.

As in many examples of your posts, you avoid the evidence to back up your random claims about 'caused by vaccine ingredients' and resort to personal attacks on a article which clearly points the far other direction from your random unfounded claims. It's clear you have no evidence, which is in fact the same as admitting it.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Not true. When I give evidence, you call it trash and attack me and as a matter of fact, to attack anyone no matter what they say. All you have to do is provide a study which backs up what you claimed. You claimed it, not me. It's clear you have no evidence, which is in fact the same as admitting it.
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Aug 13, 2013
friend wrote:
Not true. When I give evidence, you call it trash and attack me and as a matter of fact, to attack anyone no matter what they say. All you have to do is provide a study which backs up what you claimed. You claimed it, not me. It's clear you have no evidence, which is in fact the same as admitting it.
perfect example of childish excuse. Thanks for cooperating.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2013
You claimed it, not me. It's clear you have no evidence, which is in fact the same as admitting it.
PROVAC PROPAGANDA

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Aug 15, 2013
friend wrote:
You claimed it, not me. It's clear you have no evidence, which is in fact the same as admitting it.
Translation: DUH

Location hidden

#13 Aug 15, 2013
I agree. DUH, you have no evidence.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text> You don't speak for me, you only troll for PHARMA
And you are a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakefield is not a fraud - His study linking MM... 1 hr friend 53
Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: ... (Jun '13) 3 hr MEDICAL MOLESTATION 5
Why parents choose not to vaccinate: it's not w... 5 hr MEDICAL MOLESTATION 5
The latest in scientific research in children's... (Apr '14) Mon yepi 1 35
More Parents Asking for Vaccination Delay Mon WAKEFIELD INNOCENT 1
Scientists Are Wrong All the Time, and That's F... Mar 1 WAKEFIELD INNOCENT 11
Author of controversial vaccination/autism stud... Mar 1 WAKEFIELD INNOCENT 15
More from around the web