83 percent of brain injury vaccine co...

83 percent of brain injury vaccine compensation payouts were for autism caused by vaccines

There are 9 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from May 17, 2011, titled 83 percent of brain injury vaccine compensation payouts were for autism caused by vaccines. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

The federal government has been publicly denying any link between autism and vaccines for over two decades, while it has quietly been paying out damages for vaccine injury to children with autism, a study released May 10th shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 17, 2011
In your face friend..of Pharma
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 May 22, 2011
So where are the nonsense comments from friend of Pharma and Elton John?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 May 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
So where are the nonsense comments from friend of Pharma and Elton John?
I wonder if these are all from the safe vaccines that Nuggin says are safe OR did he say they were unsafe?
Lets see he said I was telling people to get vaccinated with " safe" vaccines but I have to show were these vaccines are safe, so I think he was saying that there isn't any safe vaccines [ because I can't show where there are any "safe" vaccines.] So here is a VAXXER that says to vaccinate your kids with these unsafe vaccines.[ I can't show anybody they are safe]
And if he wants proof that these vaccines are unsafe all he had to do is get the insert the drug co.s put in the box the vaccine comes in and read what it may cause, you know like BRAIN DAMAGE, Swelling of the brain [ that could cause autism] DEATH, should I go on?
OH!! I forgot HE or SHE knows for sure that MY son had the FLU and it wasn't the well baby shot he got two hours before he came down with a 104 Degree temp. got the runs , started crying for hours on end and two days later when he started to feel better started to with draw back into himself and became autstic.
IT was JUST the FLU,[ funny thing it was summer and there wasn't any flu going around, SO I guess he must have had a type of FLU that nobody else gets,] let me see we called the doctor and took him back to the doctors the next day and that doctor said it was a normal reaction to the " well baby shot"
SO DR. NUGGIN was it the FLU or maybe a reaction to the " safe" well baby shot?
OH!!! I forgot I can't prove any vaccine is " safe" so as you imply they must be unsafe, but we should go ahead and give our children UNSAFE vaccines,[ Have I got that right? you did say I couldn't prove that any vaccine was safe but I can show you the paper that comes in the vaccine box that says everything it can do to a person, you know like BRAIN DAMAGE, DEATH ECT..]
I sure hope someday we will be able to give our children vaccines that won't make them sick or may even KILL them.
Have a nice night
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 May 22, 2011
i hear ya tbird. The two I mentioned are thickies who just don't get it. Even though a person can't lay out with perfection, (and that includes researchers, vaccinologists, producers, doctors, pediatricians and mainstream medicine proper) these two can't get that one brain cell holding heads around this issue. They cannot grasp that when one reads about all so-called theories about aurism, only one can be anointed as the common denominator. These two meatheads try to appear competent and knowledgeable, but do a pathetic impression. We must feel extremely sorry for them, because they know not what they do, literally.
Sandra degiorgio

Melbourne, Australia

#5 May 23, 2011
What about the children like mine that were vaccinated and now have autism?where's my compensation. I actually would prefer admition to the cause rather than money.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 May 23, 2011
Sandra degiorgio wrote:
What about the children like mine that were vaccinated and now have autism?where's my compensation. I actually would prefer admition to the cause rather than money.
You and many other's should get both. Plus CEO'S of Pharma should be sent to prison.
1 in 38 have autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jun 11, 2011
Sandra degiorgio wrote:
That would be great, but compensation should come directly from Pharma, not a compensation fund they pay nothing into.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Mar 19, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if these are all from the safe vaccines that Nuggin says are safe OR did he say they were unsafe?
Lets see he said I was telling people to get vaccinated with " safe" vaccines but I have to show were these vaccines are safe, so I think he was saying that there isn't any safe vaccines [ because I can't show where there are any "safe" vaccines.] So here is a VAXXER that says to vaccinate your kids with these unsafe vaccines.[ I can't show anybody they are safe]
And if he wants proof that these vaccines are unsafe all he had to do is get the insert the drug co.s put in the box the vaccine comes in and read what it may cause, you know like BRAIN DAMAGE, Swelling of the brain [ that could cause autism] DEATH, should I go on?
OH!! I forgot HE or SHE knows for sure that MY son had the FLU and it wasn't the well baby shot he got two hours before he came down with a 104 Degree temp. got the runs , started crying for hours on end and two days later when he started to feel better started to with draw back into himself and became autstic.
IT was JUST the FLU,[ funny thing it was summer and there wasn't any flu going around, SO I guess he must have had a type of FLU that nobody else gets,] let me see we called the doctor and took him back to the doctors the next day and that doctor said it was a normal reaction to the " well baby shot"
SO DR. NUGGIN was it the FLU or maybe a reaction to the " safe" well baby shot?
OH!!! I forgot I can't prove any vaccine is " safe" so as you imply they must be unsafe, but we should go ahead and give our children UNSAFE vaccines,[ Have I got that right? you did say I couldn't prove that any vaccine was safe but I can show you the paper that comes in the vaccine box that says everything it can do to a person, you know like BRAIN DAMAGE, DEATH ECT..]
I sure hope someday we will be able to give our children vaccines that won't make them sick or may even KILL them.
Have a nice night
You tell em TBird
1 in 50 USA

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Mar 20, 2013
2012 autism USA 1 in 50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Mon NoahsMom 118
News 'Anti-vaccine' course stirs student outcry at U... Mon friend 2
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... Sun friend 18
News Researchers seek clues to autism's causes, trea... Sun Friend 2
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness Sun friend 8
News Ups and downs of Asperger's Syndrome for Colora... Jul 25 Elise 1
News Study finds autism, ADHD run high in children o... Jul 25 YAWN TRASH SCIENCE 7
More from around the web