Finding the Right Balance

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Although there is debate about the causes of autism and similar disorders, there is no refuting that the number of children diagnosed within the developmental disorder has risen significantly in this country and around the globe over the past decade.

Full Story
Common Denominator

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Vaccines are the ONLY COMMON DENOMINATOR that fits the facts.
Albert
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Karly

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 23, 2014
There's many ways to naturally help yourself be more attentive. Your diet, enough sleep, exercise and so on. Most times it's hard to follow those three things.

For me, work can get hectic and zoning out or not paying attention becomes a problem. Recently started looking for natural supplements that help with brain function and I stumbled upon this supplement on amazon called instant att.

It's around 2-3pm that I can lose track of things and so far this stuff has kept me on track and even made more proactive than normal. Would recommend it to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Author of controversial vaccination/autism stud... 2 hr friend 3
Outbreak causes vaccination debate to heat up Thu Vacs maim Kill 1
Wakefield is not a fraud - His study linking MM... Thu friend DUHZ it again 6
Thimerosal, Vaccines and Autism: Let the Scienc... Feb 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 4
Inside the mind of anti-vaxxers Feb 23 SAFE VACCINES NOW 1
Editorial: Anti-vaxxers selling a dangerous idea Feb 23 SAFE VACCINES NOW 2
The Top 5 Bogus Public Health Scares (Aug '13) Feb 23 karik 12
More from around the web