Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal...

Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal brain growth

There are 46 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal brain growth. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Applied Behavioral Analysis Technician Brandy Huyck interacts with Colin Huber, 5, of Flint as he builds a matching clothing as a learning moniker at the treatment room, which allows technicians to give discrete trial training at Genesee Health System's new Children's Autism Center on Jan. 16, 2014 in Flint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Apr 16, 2014
friend wrote:
There were no supporting studies. First of all, the study admits it was smal and that it didn't directly addressing the controversy surrounding thimerosal and autism. If that isn't funny enough, look at those 'supporting' studies. One is done by the frauds David A. Geier, Mark R. Geier, you know, the ones who injected 10 times the adult doses of Lupron into children?? One Geier pretended to be a doctor and the other who was a doctor lost his license is half a dozen states. Another on that page is a hypotheses! Lastly, one at the end uses the word 'might'.
Keep dreaming. You have no conclusive evidence and still cant explain that when thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines in the USA, autism rates never declined.
I'm waiting for the canadian to claim that also GHD, Pseudoachondroplasia, Angelman syndrome, are also caused by vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#64 Apr 16, 2014
News flash: He already has along with a dozen other known genetic disorders.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#66 Apr 17, 2014
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#67 Apr 17, 2014
friend wrote:
I kicked your behind as usual, that's why you're mad.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#68 Apr 17, 2014
friend wrote:
I wonder if the canadian also believes that blue eyes are due to vaccines.
100 percent Sangelia duh

Winnipeg, Canada

#69 Apr 17, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the canadian also believes that blue eyes are due to vaccines.
duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toddler injected with 37 vaccines before the ag... Jul 16 friend 4
News Can Dogs Have Autism? Jul 11 Milestone06 2
How to emotionally damage a person with ASD Jul 11 Pharma caused au... 2
News 'I was so good when I was pregnant with Harvey ... Jul 5 TRASH SCIENCE 1
News Trump's Turning GOP Into Anti-Vaxxers Jul 5 TRASH SCIENCE 1
News Pesticide exposure in the womb increases chance... Jul 4 TRASH SCIENCE 1
News Vaccines contain DNA fragments from aborted hum... Jun 28 Rugilerar 8
More from around the web