Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal...

Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal brain growth

There are 46 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Autism may be tied to flawed prenatal brain growth. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Applied Behavioral Analysis Technician Brandy Huyck interacts with Colin Huber, 5, of Flint as he builds a matching clothing as a learning moniker at the treatment room, which allows technicians to give discrete trial training at Genesee Health System's new Children's Autism Center on Jan. 16, 2014 in Flint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

ric99

Grimsby, UK

#36 Apr 7, 2014
Which of Sangelia's words " the doctor who formally diagnosed me with what was called Aspergers at the time" doesn't the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy understand? Did he ever go to school, or did he think that all schools were controlled by big Pharma? Perhaps he attended a conspiracy theory college instead.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#37 Apr 7, 2014
For those who choose to reveal personal info about themselves, they then risk such behavior and attacks from others which is sad. That's how they treat disabled people. One is better off using factual, documented info than personal experience when it comes to this type of abuse that happens a lot by the same people.

They're again deflecting the topic, which is flawed prenatal brain growth; not who is on the spectum or not. But the message is true enough. Anti vaxxers will never recognize those on the spetrum can be anything other than a lump on a log.
sam

Saint-hubert, Canada

#40 Apr 7, 2014
ric99 wrote:
Canadian Sam still has no scientific evidence, so he attacks Sangelia who, judging from her posts is far more intelligent than he is. Canadian Sam doesn't seem to be able to understand simple words even; Sangelia said that she was formally DIAGNOSED with Aspergers, so she DID NOT CLAIM to be on the autistic spectrum.
dumb and dumber. teabagging englishbtea . who cares what you think. go and propagate your garbage on your own space
sam

Saint-hubert, Canada

#41 Apr 7, 2014
friend wrote:
For those who choose to reveal personal info about themselves, they then risk such behavior and attacks from others which is sad. That's how they treat disabled people. One is better off using factual, documented info than personal experience when it comes to this type of abuse that happens a lot by the same people.
They're again deflecting the topic, which is flawed prenatal brain growth; not who is on the spectum or not. But the message is true enough. Anti vaxxers will never recognize those on the spetrum can be anything other than a lump on a log.
yes i am antivaxxers. truely. look ate the soldiers coming back from war: is it war stress or vaccines stress. all soldiers get mandatory shots...small pox..i could name a few...but no its just a coincidence theses soldiers come back handicap fro rest of their lives...its not the war but the garbage unsfae vaccines
sam

Saint-hubert, Canada

#42 Apr 7, 2014
ric99 wrote:
Which of Sangelia's words " the doctor who formally diagnosed me with what was called Aspergers at the time" doesn't the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy understand? Did he ever go to school, or did he think that all schools were controlled by big Pharma? Perhaps he attended a conspiracy theory college instead.
would you likea a Red Tea
ric99 Knuckle Dragger

Winnipeg, Canada

#47 Apr 14, 2014
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy has 'conveniently' forgotten about the UC Davis study which found abnormal brain growth from birth (or earlier) in boys who were later diagnosed with regressive autism, but not in boys with other types of autism, or in non-autistic boys. Kids aren't vaccinated before birth, so vaccines could not be the cause of regressive autism.
He also forgets the NEJM study which shows that regression occurs at a variety of ages, ranging from before vaccination to a few years after vaccination. It found no meaningful correlation between vaccination date and regression. Only a very small percentage were found to have regressed shortly after vaccination, while the vast majority who regressed, did so at other times not associated with vaccinations.
Thank you for the quite accurate and suitable example of flawed brain growth at work. As we can glean, this subject is quite primitive, quite immature. Likely about 14 years old and living in mumsy's basement. Has tendecies to strike out in frustration when he is debunked and shown to be a fool. Likely his parents are ashamed of him and regret even conceiving him.
ric99

Tattershall, UK

#48 Apr 14, 2014
So where is the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy's evidence that what I said about the UC Davis and NEJM studies was incorrect? As he doesn't have any evidence, he resorts to his usual insults. It's no wonder that so many of his posts in this thread have been deleted.
More media lies

Winnipeg, Canada

#49 Apr 14, 2014
ric99 wrote:
So where is the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy's evidence that what I said about the UC Davis and NEJM studies was incorrect? As he doesn't have any evidence, he resorts to his usual insults. It's no wonder that so many of his posts in this thread have been deleted.
See # 47
ric99

Ruskington, UK

#50 Apr 14, 2014
See what happened to the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy's posts #43,#44,#45 and #46.
He still has no evidence, only insults.
Vaccines And GWS

Winnipeg, Canada

#51 Apr 15, 2014
ric99 wrote:
See what happened to the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy's posts #43,#44,#45 and #46.
He still has no evidence, only insults.
Truth is always mared by censorship. My posts are simply removed because of their damning vaccine comments. I won't be deterred by censorship.
Vaccines And GWS

Winnipeg, Canada

#52 Apr 15, 2014
ric99 Knuckle Dragger wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for the quite accurate and suitable example of flawed brain growth at work. As we can glean, this subject is quite primitive, quite immature. Likely about 14 years old and living in mumsy's basement. Has tendecies to strike out in frustration when he is debunked and shown to be a fool. Likely his parents are ashamed of him and regret even conceiving him.
Now this post will remain untouched. Its a good one.
Vaccines And GWS

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 Apr 15, 2014
ric99 wrote:
I'm a 14 year old moron from the UK. I have one lonely brain cell.
I still has no evidence, only insults.
Ahh poor baby
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#54 Apr 15, 2014
How interesting to note that the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy is now describing himself as a "Knuckle Dragger". It is the onle accurate thing he has ever written.
Thimerosal Causes Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 Apr 15, 2014
ric99 wrote:
And Canadian SAM's scientific evidence is???
Just as expected, he doesn't have any.
I have it buttcrack http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
Thimerosal Causes Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#56 Apr 15, 2014
ric99 wrote:
How interesting to note that the Winnipeg (Ross Coe) dummy is now describing himself as a "Knuckle Dragger". It is the onle accurate thing he has ever written.
Here's UK buttcrack's one brain cell at work. I feel sorry for his parents. I wonder if they had to watch him regress after a series of vaccines?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#57 Apr 15, 2014
Nice mice study, except it doesn't explain when thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines, autism still rose in the USA. Also, I suppose Ross Coe didn't notice those mice were given an extremely high dose,not comparable to what was ever given to children.
So much for that evidence.
typical friend a liar

Winnipeg, Canada

#58 Apr 15, 2014
friend wrote:
Nice mice study, except it doesn't explain when thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines, autism still rose in the USA. Also, I suppose Ross Coe didn't notice those mice were given an extremely high dose,not comparable to what was ever given to children.
So much for that evidence.
and they explain why high doses were given. There are several other supporting studies at that site, but because you can tell they are genuine and support vaccine critiques you'll just act like a child and post immature babble.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#59 Apr 16, 2014
There were no supporting studies. First of all, the study admits it was smal and that it didn't directly addressing the controversy surrounding thimerosal and autism. If that isn't funny enough, look at those 'supporting' studies. One is done by the frauds David A. Geier, Mark R. Geier, you know, the ones who injected 10 times the adult doses of Lupron into children?? One Geier pretended to be a doctor and the other who was a doctor lost his license is half a dozen states. Another on that page is a hypotheses! Lastly, one at the end uses the word 'might'.

Keep dreaming. You have no conclusive evidence and still cant explain that when thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines in the USA, autism rates never declined.
more lies from friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#60 Apr 16, 2014
friend wrote:
There were no supporting studies. First of all, the study admits it was smal and that it didn't directly addressing the controversy surrounding thimerosal and autism. If that isn't funny enough, look at those 'supporting' studies. One is done by the frauds David A. Geier, Mark R. Geier, you know, the ones who injected 10 times the adult doses of Lupron into children?? One Geier pretended to be a doctor and the other who was a doctor lost his license is half a dozen states. Another on that page is a hypotheses! Lastly, one at the end uses the word 'might'.
Keep dreaming. You have no conclusive evidence and still cant explain that when thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines in the USA, autism rates never declined.
First you say there are no supporting studies then say a supporting study from the GEIRS and others. What a DUH MOMENT from the QUEEN of DUH MOMENTS. This whole post is a ridiculous rant based on nonsense not fact. Disregard for your own good.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#61 Apr 16, 2014
You called them supporting studies, not me. Hello. They are not but of the studies there and even of the one you spammed, it's not concrete evidence of anything and has nothing at all to do with flawed prenatal brain growth.

Debunked again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama grants CDC whistleblower immunity for exp... 11 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 11 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 5
News Lack of vaccinations cause concern amongst pare... Aug 26 ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs... Aug 22 CONJOB 1
News Vaccines are important for communities Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News The vaccine crisis we're facing isn't the one t... Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Pro-vaccine studies used by media and governmen... Aug 18 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 6
More from around the web