Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2013
I am sick to death of hearing "I wouldn't change anything about my autistic child" or "autism makes my child who they are".
REALLY?! No seriously.....*REALLY*?!!
So people saying these things WANT their children to have issues with socializing? They WANT their child to not comprehend what theyre being taught at school? They WANT their child to have a meltdown at any given moment?

Stop the denial! There is nothing wrong with wishing your child didnt have so many more obstacles in life. It does not make us any lesser for vocalizing it and it most certainly does NOT mean we love the child less, it means we wish they didnt have to struggle with everything that comes with the dx of autism.
Warning FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Nov 17, 2013
mellabean wrote:
I am sick to death of hearing "I wouldn't change anything about my autistic child" or "autism makes my child who they are".
REALLY?! No seriously.....*REALLY*?!!
So people saying these things WANT their children to have issues with socializing? They WANT their child to not comprehend what theyre being taught at school? They WANT their child to have a meltdown at any given moment?
Stop the denial! There is nothing wrong with wishing your child didnt have so many more obstacles in life. It does not make us any lesser for vocalizing it and it most certainly does NOT mean we love the child less, it means we wish they didnt have to struggle with everything that comes with the dx of autism.
I agree. Those who talk neurodiversity garbage should STFU instead of glossing over vaccine injury. Read this www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33644648
http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-38805...
Warning FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Nov 17, 2013

Location hidden

#6 Nov 17, 2013
Warning FDA APPROVED wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Those who talk neurodiversity garbage should STFU instead of glossing over vaccine injury. Read this www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33644648
http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-38805...
I dont believe autism is caused by vaccines.
UK TEABAG

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Nov 18, 2013
mellabean wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe autism is caused by vaccines.
Don't read much do you?

Location hidden

#9 Nov 18, 2013
UK TEABAG wrote:
<quoted text> Don't read much do you?
LOL. Ok dude. I am not going to even bother talking to you from this point on, cant stand the immaturity.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 19, 2013
IT FIGURES wrote:
<quoted text> So if someone disagrees its immature? In the case of friend or ric999 certainly, no question, but asking what you've read is relevant.
No, implyng that I *dont* read is immature. You didnt "ask what I've read", you stated I dont read much. BIG difference.
Question Mark

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Nov 19, 2013
mellabean wrote:
<quoted text>
No, implyng that I *dont* read is immature. You didnt "ask what I've read", you stated I dont read much. BIG difference.
Little difference. See the question mark? Its means have you read much?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 19, 2013
Question Mark wrote:
<quoted text> Little difference. See the question mark? Its means have you read much?
Statement or question mark, there's no denying the implication.
Question Mark

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Nov 19, 2013
mellabean wrote:
<quoted text>
Statement or question mark, there's no denying the implication.
wah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents Debate on Children's Vaccination Requir... 13 hr Dr jiang Wu 5
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... 15 hr friend 12
News Large Study Finds MMR Vaccine Doesn't Cause Aut... 15 hr friend 29
News Myth Busted: Autism Is Not Caused By MMR Vaccine May 22 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 50
News Parents peacefully protest CA Democratic Party ... May 19 friend is loonie 3
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) May 18 sara 117
News Infectious-Disease Expert Debunks Common Vaccin... May 14 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 2
More from around the web