Study: Fraud growing in scientific re...

Study: Fraud growing in scientific research papers

There are 7 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Study: Fraud growing in scientific research papers. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

A review of retractions in medical and biological peer-reviewed journals finds the percentage of studies withdrawn because of fraud or suspected fraud has jumped substantially since the mid-1970s. In 1976, there were fewer than 10 fraud retractions for every 1 million studies published, compared with 96 retractions per million in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Its always been there. Fraudulent safety studies for vaccines and pharmaceuticals. Merck just paid for a safety study for its own Gardasil and surprise surprise its completely safe. Oddly, young women have died, developed blood clots, chronic fatique syndrome and more in the real world.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Too bad none of retracted papers were about gardasil. But they did find
"Prominent retractions that Casadevall cited for fraud include a notorious British study that wrongly linked childhood vaccines to autism" the other 9 mentioned had nothing to do about vaccines, autism or gardasil.

Nice try at misinfo, which anyone will know once they read the article.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Oct 2, 2012
friend wrote:
Too bad none of retracted papers were about gardasil. But they did find
"Prominent retractions that Casadevall cited for fraud include a notorious British study that wrongly linked childhood vaccines to autism" the other 9 mentioned had nothing to do about vaccines, autism or gardasil.
Nice try at misinfo, which anyone will know once they read the article.
Here's some real misinfo, "friend knows what she's talking about".
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Here's some real misinfo, "friend knows what she's talking about".
Killer comedy
HumanSpirit

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Have you looked into the Mental Health or Social Service Industry and the research they do without any science. LOL
Vaccines R A FARCE

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Aug 7, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
Have you looked into the Mental Health or Social Service Industry and the research they do without any science. LOL
I know it exists, crimes against humanity. I'll not LOL about it though, I say that for post from friend (of Pharma) and ric-DUH-99
Fraud Sells Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Its inherent in the industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stop those naturopaths who spread anti-vaxxer m... Jun 24 Ali 1
News Common autism symptom observed in mice Jun 13 WHO lies 1
News More Evidence Links Autism With Fevers During P... Jun 13 WHO lies 1
News Taking a stand for children May 28 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vaccine zealot Paul Offit claims children can b... May 28 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Doctor seeks to ease vaccine fears amid Minneso... May '17 zippok 11
News Some Autism Parents Livid After Boston Herald P... May '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web