5 Things Autism Parents Must Know abo...

5 Things Autism Parents Must Know about the DSM-V

There are 12 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 1, 2013, titled 5 Things Autism Parents Must Know about the DSM-V. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It all begins with a diagnosis and if the diagnosis is wrong... or worse yet, doesn't exist, what then? This month on May 18th, a new edition of the DSM the American Psychiatric Association released the DSM-5, the long-awaited new version of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

WARNING FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jun 1, 2013
It begins with vaccine damage.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#2 Jun 2, 2013
WARNING FDA APPROVED wrote:
It begins with vaccine damage.
Stating that "it begins with vaccine damage" is NOT scientific evidence that it does. But then the Winnipeg dummy never did have any real scientific evidence to refer to in order to back up his assertion, so he has to fall back on his usual uncorroborated conspiracy theories.
ric13

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jun 2, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating that "it begins with vaccine damage" is NOT scientific evidence that it does. But then the Winnipeg dummy never did have any real scientific evidence to refer to in order to back up his assertion, so he has to fall back on his usual uncorroborated conspiracy theories.
tell your babysitter you need your meds, and go back to doing that Barney puzzle.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#4 Jun 2, 2013
So the Winnipeg dummy still doesn't have any real scientific evidence to refer to, and cannot refute what I have said, so he resorts to his infantile insults yet again. He did miss out the usual "DUH" this time though.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jun 2, 2013
ric99 wrote:
So the Winnipeg dummy still doesn't have any real scientific evidence to refer to, and cannot refute what I have said, so he resorts to his infantile insults yet again. He did miss out the usual "DUH" this time though.
Blimey, more British DUH
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Still no scientific evidence from the Winnipeg dummy.
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jun 3, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Still no scientific evidence from the Winnipeg dummy.
And zero from the next Steven Hogkins
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#8 Jun 3, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy has serious delusions. He thinks that someone called Steven Hogkins (whoever he is) posts here.
ric13 Steve Hogkins

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jun 4, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy has serious delusions. He thinks that someone called Steven Hogkins (whoever he is) posts here.
That would be you richard B. Your new name doesn't change who you are and what you've claimed in the past about being the NEXT Stephen Hawkin...buh wah ha ha, it kills me snicker
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#10 Jun 4, 2013
I have never claimed to be the NEXT anyone. The Winnipeg dummy is delusional again (sure sign of senile dementia), as are all his off-topic posts.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Winnipeg is just making fun of Stephen Hawking, in a very sick manner. He cant even spell the mans name correctly.
ricthedic

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Jun 4, 2013
ric99 wrote:
I have never claimed to be the NEXT anyone. The Winnipeg dummy is delusional again (sure sign of senile dementia), as are all his off-topic posts.
Get your clown suit on, Richard B is doing his act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The astonishing TRUE story of a CDC criminal co... Apr 13 friend 7
News Autism Awareness Day represents complete injust... Apr 13 VAXXED 1
News Dr Lance O'Sullivan vents fury at anti-immunisa... Apr 13 VAXXED 1
News "Powerful" film Vaxxed raises important questions Apr 13 VAXXED 1
News What if a mandatory penicillin vaccine were for... Apr 10 friend 1
News As autism rates rise, the vaccination debate ra... Apr 9 Sheeple Majority 1
News Mayo Clinic doc: Trump has 'community on edge' ... Apr 9 Sheeple Majority 1
More from around the web