Website to remove MMR autism claim

Oct 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Basingstoke Gazette

A website offering parents advice on childhood immunisation has been ordered to remove information about the MMR vaccine after renewing claims that it could be linked to autism.

Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Instead of investigating a reasonable hypothesis, its easier and cheaper to label them radicals, anti-vaxxers and nutters. This is what they did to Wakefield, shut him up instead of investigating his claim. Calling him radical and a fraud for doing scientific work. Its why coverup and conspiracy is a constant with the whole subject. Even parents who eye-wittness their normal healthy child become ill and withdrawn after vaccination are labelled in negative terms to shut down the whole process.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2012
You said Wakefield never did a 'study', so how can you call it 'scientific work'? Wakefield however is a fraud, and was paid a ton by attorneys to fake a whatever his 1999 paper was.

Web sites promoting misinfo watchout. Everyone is sick of them.
Double Duh From friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Oct 2, 2012
friend wrote:
You said Wakefield never did a 'study', so how can you call it 'scientific work'? Wakefield however is a fraud, and was paid a ton by attorneys to fake a whatever his 1999 paper was.
Web sites promoting misinfo watchout. Everyone is sick of them.
Are you saying ALL scientific work is a study? Duh Duh Duh. Wakefield was and is a brilliant researcher. He wasn't the janitor bonehead.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Wakefield's own actions led to him now only being qualified to be a janitor. He has no one to blame but his own greed. The only valuable info anyone learned from Wakefield is there are horrible doctors out there who use children with autism for their own personal gain, and those who do, get caught.
VaccinesCause Transgender

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Oct 3, 2012
friend wrote:
Wakefield's own actions led to him now only being qualified to be a janitor. He has no one to blame but his own greed. The only valuable info anyone learned from Wakefield is there are horrible doctors out there who use children with autism for their own personal gain, and those who do, get caught.
Right bonehead, only Wakefield is greedy. Only Wakefield would use children for finacial gain. DUH DUH DUH!!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Never said only, it was Wakefield who you mentioned, not me. He "was" greedy and "did" use children for financial gain in a gross manner, and now he reduced himself only qualified to be a janitor and that's if anyone would even hire him for that.
Vaccines Cause Aspergers

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Oct 3, 2012
friend wrote:
Never said only, it was Wakefield who you mentioned, not me. He "was" greedy and "did" use children for financial gain in a gross manner, and now he reduced himself only qualified to be a janitor and that's if anyone would even hire him for that.
You're a joke.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Double Duh From friend wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying ALL scientific work is a study? Duh Duh Duh. Wakefield was and is a brilliant researcher.
If he's so brilliant, why did he have to commit fraud?
Fear mongering

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Oct 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's so brilliant, why did he have to commit fraud?
Another imbecile.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Fear mongering wrote:
<quoted text> Another imbecile.
Can't defend the fraud, can you?
FDA Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Oct 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't defend the fraud, can you?
First I'd have to understand the question, which I don't.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2012
FDA Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text> First I'd have to understand the question, which I don't.
Why don't you understand it?
Starts With Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem, there's very little that you do understand, which is why you need psychiatric help.
Blah Blah shut your gob
Starts With Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Oct 16, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you understand it?
A stupid question about fraud. Wakefiled did not commit fraud, he challenged the status quo and was given whistle blower treatment. Charges against him were fraudlent. But imbeciles don't understand that right?

Location hidden

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Starts With Vaccines wrote:
<quoted text> A stupid question about fraud. Wakefiled did not commit fraud, he challenged the status quo and was given whistle blower treatment.
Wakefield did commit fraud. His reporting of both the lab results and the patient histories were lies.
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, your miniscule IQ is showing up again.
Still have you beat dumbo
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Oct 17, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theory imbeciles with very low IQs don't understand that Wakefield's 'study' was thoroughly investigated by the Lancet, found to be fraudulent, and withdrawn.
DUH! Was no investigated by the Lancet. How did it get published in the Lancet? It was at first concidered an important work, but the media twisted it and scared the public. Vaccine rates dropped and Wakefield et al were bullied and threatened to reverse their conclusions. The lesser lights did, but Wakefield and Walker-Smith didn't. So the government/Pharma released the hounds and made every attemt to discredit them and because they had more power they succeeded. Though Walker-Smith's conviction was overturned by an independent and ogjective judge who called the conviction UNLAWFUL. His railroaded/kangaroo court conviction was illegal. Explain that .
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Oct 17, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Wakefield did commit fraud. His reporting of both the lab results and the patient histories were lies.
He was accused of it. I could accuse you of knowing what you're talking about, but that would be untrue. Same thing with him.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 17, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> He was accused of it. I could accuse you of knowing what you're talking about, but that would be untrue. Same thing with him.
You know you're not fooling anyone, right?

Wakefield's study claimed 9 children had regressive autism. The reality was that 3 had never been diagnosed with autism at all, and another 5 weren't diagnosed with regressive autism. FRAUD.

Wakefield's study claimed all 12 children were 'previously normal', but their medical record show that 5 of them had developmental problems already. FRAUD.

Wakefield's study claimed some of the children showed side effects days after they received the MMR, but their medical records show that it was *months* afterwards. FRAUD.

9 of the children's lab results showed nothing abnormal but were listed by Wakefield as having "non-specific colitis". FRAUD.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 17, 2012
Accusing someone of making untrue statements is very different from performing invasive tests on children, writing a paper with false results, and holding press conferences about those false results. One of those 12 children almost died due to an uneeded evasive test.

Now the public is fed up with such fraud, and website which promotes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 2 hr friend DUHZ it again 27
Growing number of autistic students causing con... 2 hr friend DUHZ it again 9
Dr. Andrew Wakefield speaks out about CDC scien... 2 hr friend DUHZ it again 3
Health Alert: HPV vaccine lasts longer than ori... Fri PROVAC PLOPAGANDA 3
No excuse for not vaccinating children Fri PROVAC PLOPAGANDA 2
Researcher Says CDC 'Chose to Cover Up' Data Li... Fri WHITE RAT 3
Scientific journal censors Brian Hooker's analy... Fri MMR CAUSES AUTISM 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••