Autistic people may have a tangling of the senses

Nov 27, 2013 Full story: The Tribune-Democrat 10

For more than 90 percent, sounds are louder, colors are brighter, and touch can be a disturbing intrusion.

Full Story
VaccinesHarmGene s

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Vacine ingredients thimerosal mercury, aluminum hydroxide and formaldehyde are neurotoxic, genotoxic and mutogenic. All known to cause SPONTANEOUS GENETIC MUTATION. All are endocrine disruptors. Oh yes pleas inject that into my baby. Do a search of polysorbate 80 another dangerous ingredient these genius scientist believe gives health if injectd. Is it any wonder we have autism rates like 1 in 38, 1 in 27, 1 in 50 around the world? And 1 in 5 ADHD??
Fatty Mulgrew

Sheffield, UK

#2 Nov 27, 2013
You seem like a dispassionate observer on the issue, I'll take everything you say as GOSPEL
Reverend Giblets

UK

#3 Nov 27, 2013
so why were there autistic people long before vaccines? and why is Canada seemingly full of nutters?
terry knobhead

London, UK

#5 Nov 28, 2013
VaccinesHarmGenes wrote:
Vacine ingredients thimerosal mercury, aluminum hydroxide and formaldehyde are neurotoxic, genotoxic and mutogenic. All known to cause SPONTANEOUS GENETIC MUTATION. All are endocrine disruptors. Oh yes pleas inject that into my baby. Do a search of polysorbate 80 another dangerous ingredient these genius scientist believe gives health if injectd. Is it any wonder we have autism rates like 1 in 38, 1 in 27, 1 in 50 around the world? And 1 in 5 ADHD??
absolute bollox
knobhead alright

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Nov 29, 2013
terry knobhead wrote:
<quoted text> absolutely luv bollox
I do!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 29, 2013
all to be put on the payroll billed to hm government at the bequest of the men with beards at the garden parties.
Reverend Giblets

UK

#10 Nov 30, 2013
VaccinesHarmGenes wrote:
I wonder what stuff they injected YOU with to make you so stupid?
YAWN

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Reverend Buttcrack wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what stuff they injected children with to make them autistic?
Do some research instead of posting duh comments.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#12 Nov 30, 2013
So says the Winnipeg dummy who, judging by his posts, doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'research'.
WAH WAH

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Nov 30, 2013
ric99 wrote:
So says the Winnipeg dummy who, judging by his posts, doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'research'.
go get your diaper changed and get a warm bottle of milk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The latest in scientific research in children's... (Apr '14) 15 hr HumanSpirit 36
Why don't some parents believe the safety of va... 21 hr friend 2
Wakefield is not a fraud - His study linking MM... 22 hr Friend 54
Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: ... (Jun '13) Tue MEDICAL MOLESTATION 5
Why parents choose not to vaccinate: it's not w... Tue MEDICAL MOLESTATION 5
More Parents Asking for Vaccination Delay Mar 2 WAKEFIELD INNOCENT 1
Scientists Are Wrong All the Time, and That's F... Mar 1 WAKEFIELD INNOCENT 11
More from around the web