The United States Supreme Court protects vaccine makers from liability

Oct 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Last year, the United States Supreme Court ruled that federal law protects pharmaceutical companies from lawsuits by parents who say that vaccines injured their children.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Old news and an attempt to make this political. The Obama administration can hardly go and change a law that was created LONG before he was president, nor could he change any law. That's not how it works.
The Bruesewitz didn't win in vaccine court due to lack of supporting evidence of the cause of the health problems.

The United States Supreme Court decision was not a victory for anyone in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth; it was simply upholding a previous law. Did anyone expect the outcome to be any different?

If people don't like a law that was created in 1986, go to Congress and get someone to create a new Bill.
Says It All

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

This is why vaccines DON'T cause aytism, the U.S. government won't let it be said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••