Vaccine-Denying Pastor's Flock Smote ...

Vaccine-Denying Pastor's Flock Smote with Measles

There are 10 comments on the Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Vaccine-Denying Pastor's Flock Smote with Measles. In it, Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph reports that:

There's been a scary outbreak of measles in North Texas this month, and local health agencies are pointing to the Eagle Mountain International Church of Tarrant County as the epicenter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph.

Whats In VACCINES

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Scrapping the bottom of the pro-vac barrel. Desperate to turn the tide of public opinion.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2013
"His daughter, Terri, who is the pastor of this particular part of her father's flock, says that the church will sponsor two vaccination clinics in the coming weeks. Better late than never, I guess."

Didn't take too much desperate actions for her to changer her mind. This article certainly played no part.
All it takes is a few cases of measles.
Somebodie

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2013
Why do I have a feeling that the taxpayers are the ones who are going to end up paying for this? Money does not flow like water, and with rights comes responsibility.
ITS VACCINE DAMAGE

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 23, 2013
friend wrote:
"His daughter, Terri, who is the pastor of this particular part of her father's flock, says that the church will sponsor two vaccination clinics in the coming weeks. Better late than never, I guess."
Didn't take too much desperate actions for her to changer her mind. This article certainly played no part.
All it takes is a few cases of measles.
When people become frightened they do stupid things

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Are you an example of that??? Most people realize the potential risks of getting the measles. Why would anyone purposely want to risk contracting it??!! That's not fear; it's being smart.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Aug 23, 2013
friend wrote:
Are you an example of that??? Most people realize the potential risks of getting the measles. Why would anyone purposely want to risk contracting it??!! That's not fear; it's being smart.
I had mumps when young, got to stay home from school...SCARY!!! Measles in healthy children is mild. Much can be done to help them get past it and achieve natural/REAL immunity. Main Stream medicine won't even allow single vaccines, imagine the horror, single M, M, and R, call the FBI. Parents want less and separate and no autism. Imagine these horrible parents wanting that.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 23, 2013
No one really bases their health choices off of you and there's no evidence a single vaccine would make any difference to anything and in fact, there's evidence that shows a single jab doesn't prevent autism or side effects.
ITS VACCINE DAMAGE

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 24, 2013
friend wrote:
No one really bases their health choices off of you and there's no evidence a single vaccine would make any difference to anything and in fact, there's evidence that shows a single jab doesn't prevent autism or side effects.
You never get tired of being wrong do you?
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#9 Aug 24, 2013
The reason friend doesn't get tired of being wrong is because she isn't wrong, unlike the Winnipeg dummy.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Aug 24, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The reason friend doesn't get tired of being wrong is because she isn't wrong, unlike the Winnipeg dummy.
The UK King of spam and excrement strikes again. Be sure to wipe your azz now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Book Explores Drinking, Drug Abuse, and Add... Oct 18 Denver NeVaar 1
News Are You an 'Anti-Vaxxer'? Your Friends Are on T... Oct 15 friend 5
News 'The Pathological Optimist' profiles a notoriou... Oct 12 Vaccinfartion 9
News Study claims vaccines-autism link; scientists f... Oct 12 The Wakefield Tre... 1
News Study lights up anti-vaxxers' twitter habits Oct 12 friend lies 3
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Oct 7 Bill Chaffee 132
News Autistic characters lead TV's 'Good Doctor' and... Oct 6 Vacines the cause 1
More from around the web