Measles clinic claims 'misleading'

Measles clinic claims 'misleading'

There are 29 comments on the BBC News story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Measles clinic claims 'misleading'. In it, BBC News reports that:

A clinic selling separate measles, mumps and rubella vaccines has been told to remove "misleading" claims from its website implying a link between the MMR jab and autism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Aug 24, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy doesn't have the intelligence to understand the scientific method. Scientific studies consist of METHOD, RESULTS, and CONCLUSIONS. The conclusions are based on the results, and not plucked out of thin air like he seems to think. Even when friend and I link to REAL scientific studies (not quackery), the Winnipeg dummy always declares them to be "junk science", without ever giving any scientifically valid reason for doing so.
So where are the Winnipeg dummy's links to REAL scientific studies proving that vaccines cause autism? We are still waiting for an answer.
After ric99 posts he has to wipe his azz
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#24 Aug 24, 2013
We are still waiting for sensible answers from the Winnipeg dummy, but all he ever gives is yet more insults to divert attention away from the fact that he doesn't have any answers.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 Aug 25, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy doesn't have the intelligence to understand the scientific method. Scientific studies consist of METHOD, RESULTS, and CONCLUSIONS. The conclusions are based on the results, and not plucked out of thin air like he seems to think. Even when friend and I link to REAL scientific studies (not quackery), the Winnipeg dummy always declares them to be "junk science", without ever giving any scientifically valid reason for doing so.
So where are the Winnipeg dummy's links to REAL scientific studies proving that vaccines cause autism? We are still waiting for an answer.
Where is your links excrement? Oh right, you don't ever provide any. You have linked to biased plopaganda put out to misinform the public though. The credibility and judgement of a 13 year old child is suspect at best.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19027584
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/throwers45.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/lateonset.html
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#26 Aug 25, 2013
First of all the Winnipeg dummy claims that I haven't provided any links, and then he contradicts himself by declaring that all the links I provided are biased to misinform the public. Where is the evidence that the peer reviewed studies that I have linked to are 'biased'? Oh dear, the Winnipeg dummy doesn't have any.

He then presents a link that has nothing to do with vaccines, two links to a quackery site (one of which doesn't work), and a link to a Youtube video with no scientific evidence.

Well done Winnipeg dummy. He has proved my point that he has no evidence.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#27 Aug 25, 2013
Biased propaganda?? Whale, youtube and a 2008 study of parental report that had a family history of celiac disease and family history of autoimmune disease??? Do you just randomly yank studies out of thin air and not read them??!! By the way, language regression itself does not equal autism but thanks for the great genetic linking!
Thanks for the great examples of biased propaganda!!
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#28 Aug 25, 2013
ric99 wrote:
First of all the Winnipeg dummy claims that I haven't provided any links, and then he contradicts himself by declaring that all the links I provided are biased to misinform the public. Where is the evidence that the peer reviewed studies that I have linked to are 'biased'? Oh dear, the Winnipeg dummy doesn't have any.
He then presents a link that has nothing to do with vaccines, two links to a quackery site (one of which doesn't work), and a link to a Youtube video with no scientific evidence.
Well done Winnipeg dummy. He has proved my point that he has no evidence.
Its not my problem you are stupid. You have not provided anything worth mentioning. Your delusion simply supports my belief you are a form of imbecile. But you could try again, and I'll be happy to expose the links as junk and garbage.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#29 Aug 25, 2013
friend wrote:
Biased propaganda?? Whale, youtube and a 2008 study of parental report that had a family history of celiac disease and family history of autoimmune disease??? Do you just randomly yank studies out of thin air and not read them??!! By the way, language regression itself does not equal autism but thanks for the great genetic linking!
Thanks for the great examples of biased propaganda!!
Coming from you ...zero credibility. TROLL
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#30 Aug 25, 2013
Merely saying that links to scientific studies are "junk" does not make it so without any credible scientific evidence to back up the statement, but the Winnipeg dummy doesn't have the intelligence to realize that.
Vaccines Cause illness

Winnipeg, Canada

#31 Aug 25, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Merely saying that links to scientific studies are "junk" does not make it so without any credible scientific evidence to back up the statement, but the Winnipeg dummy doesn't have the intelligence to realize that.
more nothing but excrement from the UK troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Book Explores Drinking, Drug Abuse, and Add... Oct 18 Denver NeVaar 1
News Are You an 'Anti-Vaxxer'? Your Friends Are on T... Oct 15 friend 5
News 'The Pathological Optimist' profiles a notoriou... Oct 12 Vaccinfartion 9
News Study claims vaccines-autism link; scientists f... Oct 12 The Wakefield Tre... 1
News Study lights up anti-vaxxers' twitter habits Oct 12 friend lies 3
Looking for Similar Mothers of children w/ Auti... (Jul '08) Oct 7 Bill Chaffee 132
News Autistic characters lead TV's 'Good Doctor' and... Oct 6 Vacines the cause 1
More from around the web