IOM: Serious Adverse Events Rare With Vaccines

Sep 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Academy of Family Physicians

An Institute of Medicine, or IOM, comprehensive review of evidence regarding vaccines and adverse events is providing family physicians with one more resource they can use to reassure parents about the safety of vaccines.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2011
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Yeah, the 70's and 80's autism was still 1 in 10,000.Between 1992 and 2001, 23 states had 1,000% increases, while 15 states has increases of 500% to 999%. I guess if you deny wrong doing, don't admit autism as vaccine injury, hide behind lawyers and blackmail governments for special protection like vaccine injury compensation plans, vaccine court, and blanket immunity from all forms of litigation, the vaccines onlt have rare injury outcomes. If you tell the truth however, you have millions of injury victims.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

FBOMBER wrote:
Yeah, the 70's and 80's autism was still 1 in 10,000.Between 1992 and 2001, 23 states had 1,000% increases, while 15 states has increases of 500% to 999%. I guess if you deny wrong doing, don't admit autism as vaccine injury, hide behind lawyers and blackmail governments for special protection like vaccine injury compensation plans, vaccine court, and blanket immunity from all forms of litigation, the vaccines onlt have rare injury outcomes. If you tell the truth however, you have millions of injury victims.
I love this quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Autism Forum right now

Search the Autism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Study by Focus Autism Foundation Finds: CDC W... 12 hr Logicalism 12
Health Alert: HPV vaccine lasts longer than ori... Mon KA CHING 4 PHARMA 1
Livingston vaccinations below statewide rate Aug 17 Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Daniel Tammet: An Autistic (and Synesthetic) Sa... Aug 17 Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Controversy over shocking people with autism, b... Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 37
Vaccine-Nation | Why Vaccines are Bad (Nov '11) Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 33
Growing number of autistic students causing con... Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 5
•••
•••