Other opinions: Lessen risk to children

There are 2 comments on the Battle Creek Enquirer story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Other opinions: Lessen risk to children. In it, Battle Creek Enquirer reports that:

And yet, an increasing number of Michigan parents are choosing not to have their children immunized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.

Vaccine PROPAGARBAGE

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Absolute lies about vaccine safety and efficacy.
Ranvir

Banga, India

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Hello,

I m 25 years old and I got chicken pox and 6 daysbare already gone from the day I seen first blister. the problem is even after 6 days all the blisters are fill not even a single is popped off. can you please tell me how many days it will take. its very irritating and frustrated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Getting from toxic to not sick 8 hr OVER VACCINATION 1
News Autism Truths and Myths: The State of the Science 9 hr CASH 4 BIG PHARMA 1
News Hundreds of Arizona schools still skirting meas... 9 hr CASH 4 BIG PHARMA 1
News Robert F. Kennedy: 'We're Poisoning Children' W... 9 hr CASH 4 BIG PHARMA 1
News The 5 Most Common Anti-Vaccine Arguments 9 hr CASH 4 BIG PHARMA 1
News Bachmann ripped for suggesting HPV vaccination ... (Sep '11) 17 hr swedenforever 8
News Vaccine industry has suppressed and intimidated... Tue VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web