Study links synaesthesia to autism

Study links synaesthesia to autism

There are 11 comments on the BBC News story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Study links synaesthesia to autism. In it, BBC News reports that:

Research suggests synaesthesia is nearly three times as common in adults with autism spectrum disorder than in the general population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

It is Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Nov 21, 2013
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Yet another link from the Winnipeg dummy that doesn't work, followed by a repeat of the link to the Ewing article (note: NOT a study), which has already been debunked. Ewing is a self-styled businessman with no medical qualifications, who runs a quack health(?) organisation, and who has proclaimed that he is an anti-vaxxer, and describes those who aren't anti-vaxxers as being "sheeple". Now where have we seen the term "sheeple" before? Oh yes, the Winnipeg dummy uses it frequently.

Debunked yet again.
Vaccines RUIN lives

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Dec 6, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Yet another link from the Winnipeg dummy that doesn't work, followed by a repeat of the link to the Ewing article (note: NOT a study), which has already been debunked. Ewing is a self-styled businessman with no medical qualifications, who runs a quack health(?) organisation, and who has proclaimed that he is an anti-vaxxer, and describes those who aren't anti-vaxxers as being "sheeple". Now where have we seen the term "sheeple" before? Oh yes, the Winnipeg dummy uses it frequently.
Debunked yet again.
One works one doesn't, it happens bozo boy
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#8 Dec 7, 2013
Hasn't the Winnipeg dummy realized yet that "One works one doesn't" concerning links, only applies to links that he posts. He is so dim that he still hasn't realized why so many of his links don't work. It's because the Winnipeg dummy doesn't even have the spelling skills of a mentally retarded cockroach. He doesn't know that you do not spell the word "neuro" as "nero".

Even when corrected, the link he tried to post turns out to be yet another quackery link with no scientific evidence to back it up. Then what else can we expect from someone who can't even spell the simplest of words.
ricDUH99

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Dec 7, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Hasn't the Winnipeg dummy realized yet that "One works one doesn't" concerning links, only applies to links that he posts. He is so dim that he still hasn't realized why so many of his links don't work. It's because the Winnipeg dummy doesn't even have the spelling skills of a mentally retarded cockroach. He doesn't know that you do not spell the word "neuro" as "nero".
Even when corrected, the link he tried to post turns out to be yet another quackery link with no scientific evidence to back it up. Then what else can we expect from someone who can't even spell the simplest of words.
The DUHMEISTER from UK wouldn't know about links because he posts only trash, garbage and nonsense. No surprise being he's 13 years old and is as immature as he is stupid. I feel sorry for his parents, they must be terribly disappointed in this lump of uselessness.
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#10 Dec 7, 2013
Yet another highly predictable response from the Winnipeg dummy.

The Winnipeg dummy doesn't like the truth, does he.
A DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Dec 7, 2013
ricDUH99 wrote:
<quoted text> The DUHMEISTER from UK wouldn't know about links because he posts only trash, garbage and nonsense. No surprise being he's 13 years old and is as immature as he is stupid. I feel sorry for his parents, they must be terribly disappointed in this lump of uselessness.
No point repeating, thats what ricUKteabag99%dumb does.
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#12 Dec 7, 2013
What a joke the Winnipeg dummy is. He says that there is "No point repeating", so the first thing he does is repeat his own post and reply to it, by saying "No point repeating".

The Winnipeg dummy is his own worst enemy, when it comes to the REAL truth.
More Buttfudge from UK

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Dec 8, 2013
ric99 wrote:
What a joke the Winnipeg dummy is. He says that there is "No point repeating", so the first thing he does is repeat his own post and reply to it, by saying "No point repeating".
The Winnipeg dummy is his own worst enemy, when it comes to the REAL truth.
ric99%dumb is a worthless troll...nuff said oh and in his language its brrraat brrraaat
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#14 Dec 8, 2013
More insults from the Winnipeg dummy, because he can't deny that what I said in my post (#12) was correct. His previous post (#11) is there for everyone to see, which proves my point.
Vaccine Carnage

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Dec 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="ric99%dumb"]Mor e insults from the Winnipeg dummy, because he can't deny that what I said in my post (#12) was correct. His previous post (#11) is there for everyone to see, which proves my point.[/QUOTE]More UK duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An outbreak of mumps? Blame the anti-vaxxers Sun bfrg1 10
News Trump asks skeptic to probe vaccine safety, ala... Sun friend 2
News Cleveland Clinic wellness expert bashes vaccine... Jan 8 Pharma SHILLS 1
News Sad, yet not surprising: Politifact is all pro-... Jan 5 friend 1
News Researchers lambast study associating HPV vacci... Dec 30 friend 2
News Causing autism before birth - is that the insid... Dec 28 friend 1
News Study pulled from publication after proving tru... Dec 26 friend 1
More from around the web