My hormones make my autism worse and I think about self-harm

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mirror.co.uk

I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome , and I've noticed I get so irritable and sensitive for one or two weeks before my period that I can hardly stand it! I have even said nasty things about other people because of this .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Sam

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

well get alife. The real autism can not talk, express herself, sleep with extreme discomfort and many medical issues. You are none of that and asking for pity under name of autism.

Leave the title for real AUTISM.

I am not worried about you hormones. Hormones do that in everybody.

What does this means for the author? I dont know but lack of skills and knowledge to write about real AUTISM.

Change job body!!!
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
well get alife. The real autism can not talk, express herself, sleep with extreme discomfort and many medical issues. You are none of that and asking for pity under name of autism.
What does this means for the author? I dont know but lack of skills and knowledge to write about real AUTISM.
Change job body!!!
Sam its just another attempt to deflect away from vaccines. Vaccines cause so much damage, not all is called autism. ASD'S include ADHD and ADD, but other mental illnesses are caused by vaccines and by Pharma Treatments. Its one big ball of PHARMAFIA wax.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Change job body!!!
You really are ignorant. Autism spectrum covers a whole range of conditions and severities. Many autistic people can talk and express themselves. Asperger's syndrome is one of the conditions on the spectrum, so you are just demonstrating your ignorance by saying it isn't real autism.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"It might also help if your friends understood ­Asperger’s syndrome better – they can get information from the National Autistic Society online at www.autism.org.uk ."

Lookee there, they even gave a link so those above could educate themselves on just what autism is.
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are ignorant. Autism spectrum covers a whole range of conditions and severities. Many autistic people can talk and express themselves. Asperger's syndrome is one of the conditions on the spectrum, so you are just demonstrating your ignorance by saying it isn't real autism.
Sam

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bozoo buying into this garbage. It is like saying the asteroid is going to hit the earth in a day and you are worried about a hurricane. Relate the importance and criticality of items and conditions this article is nothing but garbage just fed to dummies.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bozoo buying into this garbage. It is like saying the asteroid is going to hit the earth in a day and you are worried about a hurricane. Relate the importance and criticality of items and conditions this article is nothing but garbage just fed to dummies.
It's you and that other Canadian idiot who are the dummies, if you don't even know what the Autism Spectrum is. I notice that the word 'garbage' is used a lot by Canadian nutters. Do you actually know what it means?
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you and that other Canadian idiot who are the dummies, if you don't even know what the Autism Spectrum is. I notice that the word 'garbage' is used a lot by Canadian nutters. Do you actually know what it means?
Garbage is trash
ric99

Gainsborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Autism 4 Dummies wrote:
<quoted text> Garbage is trash
Yes, that just about sums you up.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet 100$ you said that while bubbling your head
Ray

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
iinn yourkh ffacce
Another Vaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••