Use Of Anti-Epileptic Drug During Pregnancy Associated With Increased Risk Of Autism

Apr 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Medical News Today

Maternal use of valproate during pregnancy was associated with a significantly increased risk of autism in offspring, according to a study in the April 24 issue of JAMA .

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
VACCINES CAUSE ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

And what about the millions of mothers who have NEVER even been in a room with Drugs for epilepsy??? More junk science. Their children are vaccinated sure as*shit.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

The causes of autism remain a mystery yet more and more children are diagnosed with autism. There is strong anecdotal evidence for vaccines but there are probably other causes as well. Some children are perfectly normal and suddenly display the classic symptoms of autism. It is a tough disability. I know because I have worked with several autistic children and adults. Some will be able to function in society while others will be institutionalized.
ASK THE EYEWITNESSES

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The causes of autism remain a mystery yet more and more children are diagnosed with autism. There is strong anecdotal evidence for vaccines but there are probably other causes as well. Some children are perfectly normal and suddenly display the classic symptoms of autism. It is a tough disability. I know because I have worked with several autistic children and adults. Some will be able to function in society while others will be institutionalized.
Ask the parents who claim after a series of vaccines their child was never the same. Instead we get B.S. from those who make, support and inject who claim its genetic or coincidental. Only 3% have shown a possible genetic link. What about the 97% who don't? And why is it worldwide? You'd understand an isolated group intere breeding, but worldwide amongst all groups in all environment? There's only one working hypothesis and only one common denomenator, Vaccines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Autism Forum right now

Search the Autism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Study by Focus Autism Foundation Finds: CDC W... 10 hr Logicalism 12
Health Alert: HPV vaccine lasts longer than ori... Mon KA CHING 4 PHARMA 1
Livingston vaccinations below statewide rate Aug 17 Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Daniel Tammet: An Autistic (and Synesthetic) Sa... Aug 17 Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Controversy over shocking people with autism, b... Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 37
Vaccine-Nation | Why Vaccines are Bad (Nov '11) Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 33
Growing number of autistic students causing con... Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 5
•••
•••