Couric created a faux controversy on ...

Couric created a faux controversy on vaccine

There are 4 comments on the Pacific Daily News story from Dec 7, 2013, titled Couric created a faux controversy on vaccine. In it, Pacific Daily News reports that:

Is Katie Couric taking Jenny McCarthy's place as the latest celebrity vaccine denier? If her show this week on the vaccine that prevents most types of cervical cancer is any indicator, the answer is "yes."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pacific Daily News.

A DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Typical reaction from Pharma owned media outlets. Anyone who questions vaccines is unstable according to the PHARMAFIA stooges. I guess the VICP, VAERS, vaccine court, lawsuits, actual safety study information, and thousands of people who claim to be or witnessed vaccine injury are all unstable. And the court's opinion that vaccine injury is inevitable is also looney and made up by anti-vaxxers who for some reason have a hate on for vaccine makers.
ric99PercentDUMB

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#3 Dec 9, 2013
I do not vaccinate because I fear their side-effects: Paralysis, etc. Does that make me a bad person, does that make me a denier?
Take into account I am highly educated and accomplished in life. Does not vaccinating make me as I am stupid?

Well, it seems that in past vaccination was based on fear: well if you dont vaccinate you will die of this disease that disease...now it seems to be a cult or a sect...if you dont vaccinate you are a denier?
Vaccine Carnage

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
I do not vaccinate because I fear their side-effects: Paralysis, etc. Does that make me a bad person, does that make me a denier?
Take into account I am highly educated and accomplished in life. Does not vaccinating make me as I am stupid?
Well, it seems that in past vaccination was based on fear: well if you dont vaccinate you will die of this disease that disease...now it seems to be a cult or a sect...if you dont vaccinate you are a denier?
They want anyone who questions vaccines to be labelled crazy or criminal. Its not about the truth, truth does not sell vaccines. They want people to pick sides, either status quo/dogma or crazy/ criminal. Its Pro-vac plopaganda and misinfo and fear mongering verses the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Percentage of US children who have chronic heal... Mon CDC Rep 1
News Controversial documentary 'Vaxxed' screening Fr... Mon CDC Rep 3
News Still more questions than answers about ADHD (Jun '15) Apr 30 Mental problems 2
News ASU Autism Professor Promotes Anti-Vaccine Film... Apr 26 CDC Rep 1
News Why De Niro is backing the MMR doctor hounded o... Apr 24 friend 1
News Controversial vaccination documentary 'Vaxxed' ... Apr 21 friend 8
News The lying mainstream media and Wikipedia perpet... Apr 18 friend 6
More from around the web