The Immune Response

The Immune Response

There are 25 comments on the ABA Journal story from Sep 21, 2010, titled The Immune Response. In it, ABA Journal reports that:

When Yates Hazlehurst got the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine in February 2001, three days before his first birthday, he had just begun to talk, uttering words like Mama, Dada and please.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABA Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vaccines What Else

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Autism 1 in 50 USA wrote:
<quoted text>Those are your links that prove vaccines don't cause autism? What an imbecile. They say nothing. They are simple studies that say nothing about encephalitis that may be present or developing and are known to be an MMR side effect, and they are all MMR studies. They have little or no meaningful information and are meant to only come to a pre-conceived conclusion. Its junk science at its finest.
This is repeated for ric99 the imbecile who can't read or comprehend.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Vaccines What Else wrote:
<quoted text> This is repeated for ric99 the imbecile who can't read or comprehend.
Of course these studies say nothing about encephalitis, you moron, because they were studies to investigate any possible link between MMR (also single measles vaccine in two cases) and autism, NOT encephalitis. Encephalitis is not the same as autism, regardless of how much you would like it to be, and the very rare possibility of encephalitis as a side effect of MMR are already known about anyway:-
“Fewer than one child in a million develops encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) after the MMR vaccine. If a child who hasn’t been vaccinated catches measles, the chance is higher – between one in 200 and one in 5,000.”
Of course they were all (primarily) MMR studies, because that was the vaccine cited by Wakefield in his fraudulent study to be linked to autism, and you yourself have on numerous occasions insisted that the MMR vaccine causes autism. There has been no valid scientific study suggesting any other vaccine causes autism.

You are even wrong about them all being just MMR studies, as two of the studies included single measles vaccines for comparison, and came to these conclusions:-

“The study provides evidence against the association of autism with either MMR or a single measles vaccine.”

“Our study revealed that MMR vaccination was not signi&#64257;-
cantly associated with an increased risk of autism in children. In a
separate analysis, a similar result was achieved for the singleantigen measles vaccine.”

So I ask yet again, where is your scientific evidence that any of these studies are junk science?
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#24 Mar 24, 2013
Vaccine Damage wrote:
<quoted text> You're wrong. I don't care, die dumfk
Just as I suspected, you don't have any scientific evidence that any of these studies are junk science, so you resort to spouting rubbish as usual.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 Mar 25, 2013
ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected, you don't have any scientific evidence that any of these studies are junk science, so you resort to spouting rubbish as usual.
Are you still alive?
1 in 50 Autism USA

Winnipeg, Canada

#26 Apr 14, 2013
FBOMBER wrote:
One of the best posts I've read on Topix. Covers most everything, the truth, and the lies. On the truth side it outlines the uncaring and nasty side of vaccine products, their producer's negligence and crimes against humanity, and attemts by government to protect and save an industry out of date and out of control. Pharma has been allowed to run wild without proper supervision, while their faulty, fraudulent products are being dishonestly promoted. How can we end the slaughter, when law enforcement turns the other way. When government condones it, when the public is duped by it. When science abandons all reason for profit, and medicine looses its independence to a single industry.
Be sure to read this article

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism risk in younger children increases if th... Sep 22 friend 5
News Banned in NY, controversial anti-vaccine film g... Sep 22 friend 2
News Anti-vaxx mom abandons the movement after all t... Sep 21 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Hmm, There May Be A Link Between Vaccines And P... Sep 21 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Antivaccine activists rally around "Dr. Bob" Se... Sep 20 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... Sep 20 VACCINES MAIM KILL 5
News Anti-Vaccination Activists Back Rejected Film Sep 17 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 5
More from around the web