Autism's New Frontiers, Part 3: Falling between the cracks

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ottawa Citizen

With her mother and younger sister as her guardian angels, Elena Grabari, 41, lived semi-independently for many years before learning, at age 34, that she had Asperger syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013
Another Vaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

11

5

4

An example of mismanaged care from a pharma pushing doctor. Too many of these pharma trained stooges around. This woman is another Canadian vaccine victim. Canada has no compensation program, won't allow a vaccine lawsuit to succeed and does not keep track of adverse reactions. Its Canada's way of saying "no evidence, no problem". Canada too protects Pharma from its victims.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

6

schizophrenia. has always been a money maker for the mental health industry as a catch all disease with history to mind drugs and a contaminated environment and vaccines.

Get rid of the mental healths ability to prescribe medication and damage the relationship with the public and isolate this industry of no science, no medical medical model and no evidence based medicine and no test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the public. The industry is based on hearsay and politically sucks the politicians ass for pharmaceutical profits against the health and welfare of the public.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Schizophrenia has been known since the 1700's, which then would have nothing to do with a 'contaminated environment and vaccines". And of course, anti vaxxers assume what vaccines the 41 year old woman even had and what exposures in the environment she had.
Ever know nyone with schizophrenia? Go ahead and tell those people and their families it's just a money-maker and catch all.
Bottom line, the mental health doctors didn't go and find this woman. Some how she got herself to them and was having symptom's prior to medication. Hello. And if the mental health industry has no evidence based medicine, then that means every DSM diagnosis is false.
Be sure to tell Winnipeg up there that according to you, his child really doesn't have autism.
Warning FDA Approved

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

11

5

5

HumanSpirit wrote:
schizophrenia. has always been a money maker for the mental health industry as a catch all disease with history to mind drugs and a contaminated environment and vaccines.
Get rid of the mental healths ability to prescribe medication and damage the relationship with the public and isolate this industry of no science, no medical medical model and no evidence based medicine and no test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the public. The industry is based on hearsay and politically sucks the politicians ass for pharmaceutical profits against the health and welfare of the public.
Depression is today's illness. if you're tired, can't sleep, are legitimately sad because of loss due to death etc its depression $$. Adult ADHD is another. If you are getting forgetful and we are all forgetful its adult ADHD $$. Instead of admitting they have no viable treatment, they push pills as an experiment on a patient. Pharma has taken control of the medical professions and has government in its control.
Warning FDA Approved

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

12

6

5

friend wrote:
Schizophrenia has been known since the 1700's, which then would have nothing to do with a 'contaminated environment and vaccines". And of course, anti vaxxers assume what vaccines the 41 year old woman even had and what exposures in the environment she had.
Ever know nyone with schizophrenia? Go ahead and tell those people and their families it's just a money-maker and catch all.
Bottom line, the mental health doctors didn't go and find this woman. Some how she got herself to them and was having symptom's prior to medication. Hello. And if the mental health industry has no evidence based medicine, then that means every DSM diagnosis is false.
Be sure to tell Winnipeg up there that according to you, his child really doesn't have autism.
Schizophrenia has been associated with the viral family that includes rabies and measles. Before vaccines a natural exposure would be the likely cause. In todays world, geniuses inject babies with like rubella and measle virus. Surprise surprise, and increase in schizophrenia.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Not true. There is one study looking at 36797 Schizophrenia patients, only 2 had the german measles. Those studies looked at actual contracting the virus, not a vaccine which contains a far weaker virus. Surprise surprise. The best link is Toxoplasma gondii, a parasite.
According to your pal up there, it's a bogus diagnosis anyway.

The greatest risk for developing schizophrenia is having a first-degree relative with the disease, more than 40%.
Environmental factors associated is drug use and prenatal stressors, include social isolation and immigration related to social adversity, racial discrimination, family dysfunction, unemployment, and poor housing conditions.
Drugs associated are street drugs as well as nicotine and alcohol use at a much greater rates than the general population.
Vaccines Cause Diabetes

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

6

friend wrote:
Not true. There is one study looking at 36797 Schizophrenia patients, only 2 had the german measles. Those studies looked at actual contracting the virus, not a vaccine which contains a far weaker virus. Surprise surprise. The best link is Toxoplasma gondii, a parasite.
According to your pal up there, it's a bogus diagnosis anyway.
The greatest risk for developing schizophrenia is having a first-degree relative with the disease, more than 40%.
Environmental factors associated is drug use and prenatal stressors, include social isolation and immigration related to social adversity, racial discrimination, family dysfunction, unemployment, and poor housing conditions.
Drugs associated are street drugs as well as nicotine and alcohol use at a much greater rates than the general population.
Where's you link to this important study????

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I never mentioned any important study. There isn't one that supports your claim about rubella and measle virus.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

12

9

9

friend wrote:
Schizophrenia has been known since the 1700's, which then would have nothing to do with a 'contaminated environment and vaccines". And of course, anti vaxxers assume what vaccines the 41 year old woman even had and what exposures in the environment she had.
Ever know nyone with schizophrenia? Go ahead and tell those people and their families it's just a money-maker and catch all.
Bottom line, the mental health doctors didn't go and find this woman. Some how she got herself to them and was having symptom's prior to medication. Hello. And if the mental health industry has no evidence based medicine, then that means every DSM diagnosis is false.
Be sure to tell Winnipeg up there that according to you, his child really doesn't have autism.
Cause and effect since the 1950's / catch all disease.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

12

10

10

friend wrote:
I never mentioned any important study. There isn't one that supports your claim about rubella and measle virus.
Read you quote. Its say one study says blah blah. What study is it, or are you inventing misinfo again?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Let's try your 'quote'.
"Schizophrenia has been associated with the viral family that includes rabies and measles."
I didn't ask for your links to that misinfo. Didn't need them. I looked it up myself. try it some time.
The measles and rabies are not in the same 'family'. Measles is a paramyxovirus, and rabies is a rhabdoviruses.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

7

friend wrote:
Let's try your 'quote'.
"Schizophrenia has been associated with the viral family that includes rabies and measles."
I didn't ask for your links to that misinfo. Didn't need them. I looked it up myself. try it some time.
The measles and rabies are not in the same 'family'. Measles is a paramyxovirus, and rabies is a rhabdoviruses.
No lets revisit yours where you say a study showed blah blah. WHAT STUDY???

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Who really cares? Other than your scare tactics of linking vaccines to the cause of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia has nothing to do with autism, and it was mentioned in this article only because they thought this womn suffered from it. Who knows, maybe she does have schizophrenia, maybe she doesn't have aspergers.
Bottom line is her symptom's came Before the use of meds. Hello.
Ray

Candiac, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

9

friend wrote:
Who really cares? Other than your scare tactics of linking vaccines to the cause of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia has nothing to do with autism, and it was mentioned in this article only because they thought this womn suffered from it. Who knows, maybe she does have schizophrenia, maybe she doesn't have aspergers.
Bottom line is her symptom's came Before the use of meds. Hello.
you are wrong again dumb azz.

check vaccines adjuvants and their side effects. they are all causing major neuroinflammation in the body under various diseases....

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Adjuvants have been in vaccines longer than what thimerosal was, so if it was causing any side effects, you'd had seen it prior to the 1930's. Hello and and nice try.
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

12

9

7

friend wrote:
Adjuvants have been in vaccines longer than what thimerosal was, so if it was causing any side effects, you'd had seen it prior to the 1930's. Hello and and nice try.
So you have PROOF vaccines today are IDENTICAL to 1930's vaccines? Proof the number of vaccines recommended is the same as the 1930's? Aren't you the one who supports the existence of autism from the beginning of time except it was called minimal brain injury or something else? HELLO, any other nonsense?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

5

So you have no proof vaccines has anything to do with this article or this person within the article. Hello. Any other nonsense you want to inflict that's off topic?
ALL VACCINE CAUSED

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

10

7

4

friend wrote:
So you have no proof vaccines has anything to do with this article or this person within the article. Hello. Any other nonsense you want to inflict that's off topic?
You're the dumbo who doesn't see the connections and who posts nonsense thats off topic...hello?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••