Millions Of Children Held Hostage By ...

Millions Of Children Held Hostage By Psychiatric Disorders

There are 5 comments on the Medical News Today story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Millions Of Children Held Hostage By Psychiatric Disorders. In it, Medical News Today reports that:

“Don't let a psychiatric disorder take your child.”

Main Category: Psychology / Psychiatry News Article Date: 05 Dec 2007 - 4:00 PST newsletters Alerting Americans to the silent public health epidemic of children's mental illness, the NYU Child Study Center has ... via Medical News Today

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News Today.

Divans3

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2007
I would rather have them "held hostage" to the medication than to ADHD. I've worked in the schools for 10 years on the front line helping children in K-8. I'm tired of these mindless anti-medication advocates.
MAJOR Mal

Maroubra, Australia

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Will you please share your views about this;

google; adhd fraud

http://www.google.com.au/search...
Carson
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Divans3 wrote:
I would rather have them "held hostage" to the medication than to ADHD. I've worked in the schools for 10 years on the front line helping children in K-8. I'm tired of these mindless anti-medication advocates.
Clueless
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Jan 30, 2014
MAJOR Mal wrote:
Will you please share your views about this;
google; adhd fraud
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Its pro-vaccine plopaganda to deflect away from vaccine connection. Just say it doesn't exist. Its right up there with calling vaccine injuries coincidences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q: Are Vaccines Safe? 14 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vaccines, Worse Than Opioids - Section #13, CDC... 14 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Autistic child denied transfer to Tishomingo Co... (Mar '09) Nov 13 WhatYouSaid22 17
News Dr. Paul Offit's aluminum deceptions and academ... Nov 10 WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
News Students face felony for bullying boy with autism (Sep '10) Nov 3 Kalon 251
News Should we be vaccinating our children? Oct 30 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 13
News Why Does Autism Impact Boys More Often Than Girls? Oct 25 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
More from around the web